PDA

View Full Version : Sss rep -- very rude!

miss.piggy
5th August 2009, 16:53
I can't believe SSS will send a representative in the UK who doesn't know how to handle enquiries properly!!! :cwm23:

I am enquiring about the Flexi Fund, which they offered on their letter when I've decided to continue my contributions. I, ofcourse, look at investments just like normal people would -- like ask how much the interest will be and how easy would it be to access my funds when I needed it. He replied to me and said they are not a bank and if I'm just putting some money that I will widthraw just like how I widthraw my funds from my bank then just forget it. He said if I am not sure about this additional payments, then just don't go for it. His tone is unpleasant and disrespectful.

Where did that come from?? I thought when I phoned them, all I wanted to know is how I can pay extra as I want some more for my retirement which won't happen for the next 34 years. I think I have changed my mind now. It's such a waste of time!

:cwm23:

Florge
5th August 2009, 16:59
Kindly email SSS and complain report what happened to you.. even if you won't push through with it... SSS management should know that their own people is shooting down on their campaign for encouraging more members...

This is sad... Thanks for sharing this Tin.

miss.piggy
5th August 2009, 17:11
Kindly email SSS and complain report what happened to you.. even if you won't push through with it... SSS management should know that their own people is shooting down on their campaign for encouraging more members...

This is sad... Thanks for sharing this Tin.

Yes, I am planning to make a complaint. As an SSS representative, he should have been customer service orientated. He should be more responsive considering he's representing a Philippine office. And I don't anticipate they will put a salesman on that position, but just a person who could actually explain the services will do me! Not a rude, harassed sounding person on the line!

Sophie
5th August 2009, 17:30
Yes, I am planning to make a complaint. As an SSS representative, he should have been customer service orientated. He should be more responsive considering he's representing a Philippine office. And I don't anticipate they will put a salesman on that position, but just a person who could actually explain the services will do me! Not a rude, harassed sounding person on the line!

I agree :xxgrinning--00xx3:

britishdetained
5th August 2009, 17:33

its sad but most government representative are like that. they are often arrogant and not helpful

miss.piggy
5th August 2009, 17:41
its sad but most government representative are like that. they are often arrogant and not helpful
They shouldn't be. why? because they are getting their funds and salaries from those people who are legitimately paying their taxes and contributions, ie ME! This is not the first time I'd be paying taxes. This isn't the first time I'd be giving my SSS contributions either. I know I'd benefit from it, that's why I'm pursuing it once again. But heck..I'd rather get a private investment company now...atleast I'd get proper services.