PDA

View Full Version : Booked and paid for - going to Phils for 1 week :)

MarBell379
5th August 2009, 13:58
Its a loooong way to go for just a week, but I couldnt take the thought of another 3 Months apart, having last saw my fiancee on 8th May.

So - I land in Manila late on 27th August, and head back on the night of 2nd September. Mid week travel saves a packet on airfares, and www.greenbee.com seem to be able to put together some good deals too. £434 for return flights from London :BouncyHappy:

Its not goingto be long enough but our time together has never been long enough which is, after all, why we're getting married :D

Hopefully only 2 months 2 wait after this trip til we're together properly:cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

Ji&Ma
5th August 2009, 14:50
Its a loooong way to go for just a week, but I couldnt take the thought of another 3 Months apart, having last saw my fiancee on 8th May.

So - I land in Manila late on 27th August, and head back on the night of 2nd September. Mid week travel saves a packet on airfares, and www.greenbee.com seem to be able to put together some good deals too. £434 for return flights from London :BouncyHappy:

Its not goingto be long enough but our time together has never been long enough which is, after all, why we're getting married :D

Hopefully only 2 months 2 wait after this trip til we're together properly:cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

Woow thats a very good price you've got :xxgrinning--00xx3: - may I ask who are you flying with?:Erm:
Have a safe and happy trip there and enjoy :Hellooo:

D&G
5th August 2009, 14:58

awww so sweet :luv4: it's making me cry :bigcry::bigcry: i wish my hunny could come home too :bigcry: i miss him soooo much :bigcry:

trader dave
5th August 2009, 16:05
i understand your sentiments but you will need another rest when you return well i know i always do :xxgrinning--00xx3:thats the downside of having a young wife or maybe i need to get fit :icon_lol::icon_lol::omg:

or maybe i am justing getting to old :doh:doh

joebloggs
5th August 2009, 18:30
I've gone a few times to the phils for just 1 wk
spend 1/2 the time on the plane :cwm24:
good to go :xxgrinning--00xx3:, but your coming back too soon :doh

Mrs Daddy
5th August 2009, 18:34
sweet:)enjoy ur time with your gurl:D:D:D

sexyangel
5th August 2009, 18:44
sweet:)enjoy ur time with your gurl:D:D:D
hmmmm... sounds so excited:)

i remembered when my hubby visit me in Pinas........

happy trip in advance:)

Tawi2
5th August 2009, 18:51
Congratulations on the weddings :xxgrinning--00xx3:

laurel
5th August 2009, 19:07

i fully understand..............am off again myself in a couple of months............but its very frustrating being so far apart.....best of luck to you, id do the same. Love makes us do the craziest things :-) , best wishes.

Arthur Little
5th August 2009, 19:08

Ahhh ... :rolleyes: I thought the temptation might just prove a bit hard to resist, after you mentioned "toying" with this :idea: in an earlier thread about your fiancee having submitted her visa application. Good on you mate ... and at a bargain price too ... even better! Have a safe trip - and enjoy! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

New Shoes
6th August 2009, 11:13
Enjoy your trip!

I just love visiting the Phils. I look upon the long haul flight as just the price I have to pay in order to get myself back to the Philippines.

Sophie
6th August 2009, 11:48
Congratulations on the wedding and have a fun and safe trip to the philippines :xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
6th August 2009, 12:12

wow goodluck to you! and i booked my flight too same price KLm from BHX to mnl for 2weeks

MarBell379
6th August 2009, 15:23
Woow thats a very good price you've got :xxgrinning--00xx3: - may I ask who are you flying with?:Erm:

its asiana airlines via korea , but has a looong stop on the way back :(
good price tho

delmark
6th August 2009, 15:37
cant wait 2 see my hubby :BouncyHappy: hello every1 :)

MarBell379
6th August 2009, 15:58
cant wait 2 see my hubby :BouncyHappy: hello every1 :)

Yaaay
Hi baby. Welcome to the forum :luv13:you
:Hellooo::Hellooo: