PDA

View Full Version : Off I go again this month!

Fitzy
3rd August 2009, 20:31
Hi all.

Well. Is that time again:)
Am returning to the Phils to Cebu to see my new Girl:D:D
lets hope I get lucky this time Lol
Just kidding:icon_lol:
Will night stop in Manila, then fly to Cebu the following afternoon.
Am so excited to go back again, although I had a tough time with my now ex, I feel pretty optimistic with Yanie, and have learnt alot from my last experience.
Is a refreshing change to actually meet someone sweet who wants me for who, and not what I am, tho I am of course going with an open mind, and being somewhat more cautious this time.

At least I'm used to the long haul flights, as I have been there more than once before:)

Hopefully my mate in BA can get me a Club Class seat like before, so I can actually get a good nights sleep on the way down, me being retired BA staff and all at the ripe old age of 46:BouncyHappy:

Anyway peeps, wish me luck, tho somehow I don't think I need it this time, coz she is a great girl:D:D

LadyJ
3rd August 2009, 20:38
Hi all.

Am so excited to go back again, although I had a tough time with my now ex, I feel pretty optimistic with Yanie, and have learnt alot from my last experience.
Is a refreshing change to actually meet someone sweet who wants me for who, and not what I am, tho I am of course going with an open mind, and being somewhat more cautious this time.

At least I'm used to the long haul flights, as I have been there more than once before:)

Hopefully my mate in BA can get me a Club Class seat like before, so I can actually get a good nights sleep on the way down, me being retired BA staff and all at the ripe old age of 46:BouncyHappy:

Anyway peeps, wish me luck, tho somehow I don't think I need it this time, coz she is a great girl:D:D

Hey goodluck to you and your girl.. I hope she's the one:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Have a safe trip!:Hellooo: Don't foget to leave us an update of your holiday:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
3rd August 2009, 20:39
Good luck! Fitz :xxgrinning--00xx3: & good luck with the piglets too. :)

Pepe n Pilar
3rd August 2009, 20:39
Hi Fitzy,
May you enjoy your stay in the Phils with your new found love:xxgrinning--00xx3:. I hope everything will sail on smoothly..... Be optimistic...I wish you all the best...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cheers!:)

Tawi2
3rd August 2009, 20:41
Safe trip mate,be good and dont do anything we wouldnt do :xxgrinning--00xx3:

belfast_dude
3rd August 2009, 20:48
good luck man

vbkelly
3rd August 2009, 20:53
Hi all.

your going to cebu to meet your new girl i thought she's from cagayan de oro anyway goodluck and enjoy your trip

Fitzy
3rd August 2009, 21:03
Good luck! Fitz :xxgrinning--00xx3: & good luck with the piglets too. :)

Thanks Si

Will try not to bring the swine flu with me.
That wd shatter our business plans:icon_lol:

Fitzy
3rd August 2009, 21:06
Hey goodluck to you and your girl.. I hope she's the one:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Have a safe trip!:Hellooo: Don't foget to leave us an update of your holiday:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you for all your past support LJ, and all of you:D:D

I will be sure to log in during our travels.
At least she is warm, intellligent, and lovely, and does not ask me for money, etc....
My fault for pandering to the last one regarding that!!

Still, once bitten, twice shy, as they say:Rasp:

Fitzy
3rd August 2009, 21:07
Safe trip mate,be good and dont do anything we wouldnt do :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::Hellooo:

Jay&Zobel
3rd August 2009, 21:16
Have a safe trip!!!

Please enjoy PI for us all hehe...

jimeve
3rd August 2009, 21:21
Have a good one mate.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ana_may365
3rd August 2009, 21:33
all the best to u brod!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Fitzy
3rd August 2009, 21:51
Thank you all so much.
God Bless you all:D

tiN
3rd August 2009, 22:19
Wow!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Goodluck to you Fitzy and enjoy ur holiday:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

yam
3rd August 2009, 22:47
goodluck fitzy:)

Florge
4th August 2009, 03:04
write a blog of your adventures in Cebu, ayt? enjoy your holidays!

Happy_Now
4th August 2009, 03:07
goodluck fitzy, keep us updated alright mate?:D:D:D

trader dave
4th August 2009, 05:27
write a blog of your adventures in Cebu, ayt? enjoy your holidays!

from what he has told me it might get banned from this forum :yikes::yikes::Rasp:

enjoy yourself phil hopefully we will chat before you go:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

remember keep the old :icon_tonguew::appl: up

Fitzy
4th August 2009, 06:49
from what he has told me it might get banned from this forum :yikes::yikes::Rasp:

enjoy yourself phil hopefully we will chat before you go:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

For sure is true mate hahhahahaha.

Will call u later Dave:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

kimmi
4th August 2009, 09:44
Have a safe trip Fitzy, wishing u all the best and hopefully she's the ONE for u..:D

Goodluck.

Fitzy
4th August 2009, 09:49
Have a safe trip Fitzy, wishing u all the best and hopefully she's the ONE for u..:D

Goodluck.

Thanks Kimmi, am sure of it:D:D:)

D&G
4th August 2009, 09:55
Hi all.

Goodluck Fitzy! Be safe & enjoy your trip. I hope she is finally the right one for you. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

D&G
4th August 2009, 09:57

:omg::omg:LOL! :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
4th August 2009, 11:22
goodluck!:)

Arthur Little
4th August 2009, 16:59
Hi all.

:Erm: When do you go?

Going with an 'open mind' :rolleyes: is a very sensible approach ... as is remaining cautiously optimistic. Indeed, I get the impression that Yanie's a decent girl, and you have every reason to feel positive about your forthcoming visit.

All the very best to you, my friend :xxgrinning--00xx3: ... you deserve it after what you've gone through recently!

Fitzy
5th August 2009, 09:15
:Erm: When do you go?

Going with an 'open mind' :rolleyes: is a very sensible approach ... as is remaining cautiously optimistic. Indeed, I get the impression that Yanie's a decent girl, and you have every reason to feel positive about your forthcoming visit.

All the very best to you, my friend :xxgrinning--00xx3: ... you deserve it after what you've gone through recently!

Thank you Arthur for your such kind words my friend:)
Well! She has Skype, and I also have a Lycatel SIM, so we chat several times per day.
She is indeed a great person, and we have become best friends, and have so much to talk about.
I like to think of myself as a person with a good degree of intelligence, and kindheartedness.
Yanie possesses these qualities too, and am very optimistic about us, as we both have the same goals, and aspirations in life.
This forum is great for me, as there are people like your good self that I can chat to.
I fly from Heathrow on the 11th of August, then night stop in Manila on the 12th, then fly down to Cebu on the 13th.
Am very excited about all of this, as is Yanie!

I will keep you all updated when I am there, and will post some nice photos in the gallery.

Take care.

Philip:)