PDA

View Full Version : Self-pity!

D&G
3rd August 2009, 05:14
It’s Monday morning and I’m all sooo sick & dead-tired..I've been awake all night due to this horrible cough :bigcry: I cannot believe I'm having health probs lately...I feel so awfully :censored: I can barely go for an hour without coughing and sneezing! I've no idea where I got this illness from :NoNo: all the Vit C's didn't work :NoNo: I have this feeling that I'll beat the :censored: out of someone with sort of an illness who’ll come near me again! :cwm23: it's hard to be sick when u're alone...alone with a 1-year old baby :NoNo: so sad :bigcry: To top it all off, i have to wash a huge bulk of our dirty clothes otherwise we will all be smellin' like a rag!

Whoever said that the life of a housewife is a piece of cake :Erm::Erm: obviously, haven’t been one! :NoNo::NoNo::Brick:

pennybarry
3rd August 2009, 09:40
It’s monday morning and i’m all sooo sick & dead-tired..i've been awake all night due to this horrible cough :bigcry: i cannot believe im having health probs lately...I feel so awfully :censored: I can barely go for an hour without coughing and sneezing! I've no idea where i got this illness from :NoNo: all the vit C's didnt work :NoNo: i have this feeling that i'll beat the :censored: out of someone with sort of an illness who’ll come near me again! :cwm23: it's hard to be sick when u're alone...alone with a 1-year old baby :NoNo: so sad :bigcry: To top it all off, i have to wash a huge bulk of our dirty clothes otherwise we will all be smellin' like a rag!

Whoever said that the life of a housewife is a piece of cake :Erm::Erm:obviously, haven’t been one! :NoNo::NoNo::Brick:

Cheer-up Gurl !!! I'll have my surgery soon but trying to cheer up:xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's only caugh and better see your GP. It's free and can give you prescriptions. Try Clarytin Tablet. I took that weeks ago when i was suffering from sneezing. It helps:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Let the washing machine+tumble dryer do the washing. Not your hands. High tech and not tiring:Rasp:

Cheers!!!

KeithD
3rd August 2009, 09:50
Looks like I'll have to start wearing a mask when entering the forum! :cwm24:

D&G
3rd August 2009, 10:59
Cheer-up Gurl !!! I'll have my surgery soon but trying to cheer up:xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's only caugh and better see your GP. It's free and can give you prescriptions. Try Clarytin Tablet. I took that weeks ago when i was suffering from sneezing. It helps:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Let the washing machine+tumble dryer do the washing. Not your hands. High tech and not tiring:Rasp:

Cheers!!!

Thanks Penny :) well im feeling a bit better now..im still having some flu-like symptoms & a sore throat but not so bad like last night. I hate it when im sick because i dont like being in bed all the time..:NoNo: i wish u all the best with ur upcoming operation. i pray for ur safety.

D&G
3rd August 2009, 11:04
Looks like I'll have to start wearing a mask when entering the forum! :cwm24:

:Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: dont worry i swear im not going near you :NoNo:

Jay&Zobel
3rd August 2009, 15:08
Hiya,

Think you have the piggy-flu? Worry not it will soon go. Just drink plenty of fluids. I doubt GPs would like to see you if you are showing flu-like symptoms. Just phone them and they might prescribe you with some medication (if suspected Swine Flu). Hope you'll feel better soon.

Anyway, hehe with regards to being housewife & full-time mum, hmmm... TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!! It's indeed tiring but hey, it's life's pleasure? hahahaaha.

Best of luck!

Mrs Daddy
3rd August 2009, 15:21
sorry about that dear!its one of those days hey!dont worry everything will work out ok soon:)

D&G
4th August 2009, 01:20
Hiya,

Think you have the piggy-flu? Worry not it will soon go. Just drink plenty of fluids. I doubt GPs would like to see you if you are showing flu-like symptoms. Just phone them and they might prescribe you with some medication (if suspected Swine Flu).
Best of luck!

Yes, I called my doctor & she suggested the same..drink lots of fluids & rest... She didnt sound like she wanted to see me :Erm: but its ok i feel a lot better now after the oh-so-good sinigang that my mum cooked for dinner last night :):xxgrinning--00xx3: im still coughing though but not as bad. Thank God!

D&G
4th August 2009, 01:22
Hiya,
anyway, hehe with regards to being housewife & full-time mum, hmmm... TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!! It's indeed tiring but hey, it's life's pleasure? hahahaaha.

i sounded like complaining being a housewife hahaha but not really i was just feeling awful and useless yesterday...i still love my life being a S-A-H-M and a housewife...not so easy though.

D&G
4th August 2009, 01:23
sorry about that dear!its one of those days hey!dont worry everything will work out ok soon:)

Thanks Mrs. D! :)

D&G
4th August 2009, 01:30
Bunch of thanks to Nigel :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Happy_Now
4th August 2009, 02:49
Bunch of thanks to Nigel :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hello D&G,
hope and pray you're feelin better. My hubby got swine flu last week because he had poor & weak immune system. After 3 days i was been infected:furious3::furious3: check for more info alright? God bless
http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Pandemic-flu/Pages/QA.aspx

pennybarry
4th August 2009, 08:24
Thanks Penny :) well im feeling a bit better now..im still having some flu-like symptoms & a sore throat but not so bad like last night. I hate it when im sick because i dont like being in bed all the time..:NoNo: i wish u all the best with ur upcoming operation. i pray for ur safety.

That's cool! I'm glad you're feeling alright. Thanks for the prayers. Be in the hospital in few hours.:D

Don't worry about being a motherhood, you're not alone.
I might not experience motherhood but I just think I'm also not alone.:icon_lol:
That's life. It's called God's will. Some wishes to have child but no luck.
Some wishes not to have child anymore but keeps on going multiply.

Eat well and rest well to gain more energy.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

D&G
4th August 2009, 08:35
Hello D&G,
hope and pray you're feelin better. My hubby got swine flu last week because he had poor & weak immune system. After 3 days i was been infected:furious3::furious3: check for more info alright? God bless
http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Pandemic-flu/Pages/QA.aspx

thank you Happy_Now for the link. Very useful indeed :xxgrinning--00xx3:

D&G
4th August 2009, 08:57
That's cool! I'm glad you're feeling alright. Thanks for the prayers. Be in the hospital in few hours.:D:

Thanks again Penny! :) my turn to wish u well...

Don't worry about being a motherhood, you're not alone.
I might not experience motherhood but I just think I'm also not alone.:icon_lol:
That's life. It's called God's will. Some wishes to have child but no luck.
Some wishes not to have child anymore but keeps on going multiply.

they say "motherhood is the essence of being a woman" :)

Eat well and rest well to gain more energy.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i'm starting to have my appetite back :xxgrinning--00xx3: but can't rest coz i've to take care of my lil one....

pennybarry
4th August 2009, 09:19
Thanks again Penny! :) my turn to wish u well...

they say "motherhood is the essence of being a woman" :)

i'm starting to have my appetite back :xxgrinning--00xx3: but can't rest coz i've to take care of my lil one....

Thanks a lot!

Maybe I'm a woman without essence lol!
But I cannot and don't want to force God to give me.:doh My prayers are over!:D
So Enjoy your motherhood and I will enjoy my life with my baby hubby traveling around :D:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Eat well! Appetite is the most important for us.
We can buy food but not appetite,
We can buy medicine but not health
Health is wealth! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

D&G
4th August 2009, 09:47
Maybe I'm a woman without essence
:D:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3 :

LOL! :icon_lol::icon_lol: i just quoted the former Ms. Universe, Sushmita Sen's famous answer during the pageant. :):) we all have different paths to take in our lives...whats important we're happy, di ba? Ika nga, you can't have it all but not reason to be unhappy.

Eat well! Appetite is the most important for us.
We can buy food but not appetite,
We can buy medicine but not health
Health is wealth! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

there is Ms. Penny's wisdom :xxgrinning--00xx3: thanks for sharing!!

Jay&Zobel
5th August 2009, 15:02
i sounded like complaining being a housewife hahaha but not really i was just feeling awful and useless yesterday...i still love my life being a S-A-H-M and a housewife...not so easy though.

hehehe, no not really... Konti lng hihihi. Hope you are feeling a bit better now.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

D&G
5th August 2009, 15:32
hehehe, no not really... Konti lng hihihi. Hope you are feeling a bit better now.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:D:D i feel a bit better but i miss being well enough to do the usual things i do everyday..i went to my doc today and she prescribed antibiotics (Roxithromycin) and mucolytic (Erdosteine)..DIAGNOSIS: chronic obstructive bronchitis :yikes::omg::yikes:

Pepe n Pilar
5th August 2009, 16:52
Don't indulge to self pity D&G. You will be fine as long as you have enough rest and prescribed medicines on hand.
Get well soon..:D

Take care:)

Sophie
5th August 2009, 22:42
:D:D i feel a bit better but i miss being well enough to do the usual things i do everyday..i went to my doc today and she prescribed antibiotics (Roxithromycin) and mucolytic (Erdosteine)..DIAGNOSIS: chronic obstructive bronchitis :yikes::omg::yikes:

good to know you're doing better now D&G :xxgrinning--00xx3:
And i wish for your full recovery so you can go back to doing the usual things :xxgrinning--00xx3:

D&G
6th August 2009, 02:17
i woke up feeling a lot better :-)

D&G
6th August 2009, 02:18
good to know you're doing better now D&G :xxgrinning--00xx3:
And i wish for your full recovery so you can go back to doing the usual things :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Sophie dear! :-)

D&G
6th August 2009, 02:20
Don't indulge to self pity D&G. You will be fine as long as you have enough rest and prescribed medicines on hand.
Get well soon..:D

Take care:)

finally feeling better :-) THank you :)

KeithD
6th August 2009, 09:12
i woke up....
That's what I call a good start to the day! :D

Sophie
6th August 2009, 12:00
Thanks Sophie dear! :-)

you're welcome :):):cwm38:

bornatbirth
6th August 2009, 23:27
It’s monday morning and i’m all sooo sick & dead-tired..i've been awake all night due to this horrible cough :bigcry: i cannot believe im having health probs lately...I feel so awfully :censored: I can barely go for an hour without coughing and sneezing! I've no idea where i got this illness from :NoNo: all the vit C's didnt work :NoNo: i have this feeling that i'll beat the :censored: out of someone with sort of an illness who’ll come near me again! :cwm23: it's hard to be sick when u're alone...alone with a 1-year old baby :NoNo: so sad :bigcry: To top it all off, i have to wash a huge bulk of our dirty clothes otherwise we will all be smellin' like a rag!

Whoever said that the life of a housewife is a piece of cake :Erm::Erm:obviously, haven’t been one! :NoNo::NoNo::Brick:

what you moaning about all thats easy!

i could have that all done and have my feet up watching tv in no time :Erm:

D&G
7th August 2009, 16:55
what you moaning about all thats easy!

i could have that all done and have my feet up watching tv in no time :Erm:

not when u're sick and feeling useless...u cant help but moan sometimes :)
unless u have superpowers :)

anyways, im glad im well now after feeling sluggish for days and finally back to my "normal" daily routine :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
7th August 2009, 18:48
i was only joking!

good to hear your back on your feet,we all get run down and tired some time?

D&G
7th August 2009, 19:05
i was only joking!

good to hear your back on your feet,we all get run down and tired some time?

i know u were and i don't bite easily :D:D

i kinda understand english humour now :D