PDA

View Full Version : I'll be under the knife soon :(

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 10:59
I have already received a letter from NHS.
I'll be under the knife soon!
Too bad! I'm scared with needles and knife
I want to escape but no way out.
I will miss you all for a week or so.:Help1:
Please no quarrels around! You have no referee for the meantime lol:D:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

Sophie
2nd August 2009, 11:02
All the best on your operation penny :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
2nd August 2009, 11:05
Good luck Pen,dont be afraid of the Knife k?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lZYAaQoks8

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 11:06
All the best on your operation penny :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks a lot Sophie:xxgrinning--00xx3::bigcry: any idea how to escape?:D:doh

Sophie
2nd August 2009, 11:08
Thanks a lot Sophie:xxgrinning--00xx3::bigcry: any idea how to escape?:D:doh

Hehehe, physically - no escape......but you can escape from the pain by the anaesthesia.....so i think it would be all good :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 11:14
Good luck Pen,dont be afraid of the Knife k?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lZYAaQoks8

Wow thanks Tawi. I was die-hard fan of Rod Stewart way back 1980's. He made me cry in his song LOve HUrts:D But also I heard gossip that he is a bayot but I didn't agree.

I'm still trying to escape :Help1::Help1::Help1:

Northerner
2nd August 2009, 11:15
Take it easy and relax :xxgrinning--00xx3: See you on the forum in a week or so...

KeithD
2nd August 2009, 11:16
As I always say when I'm under the knife (with many to come by the looks of it :angry:), I'll be asleep, so I let everyone else do the worrying :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
2nd August 2009, 11:17
As I always say when I'm under the knife (with many to come by the looks of it :angry:), I'll be asleep, so I let everyone else do the worrying :xxgrinning--00xx3:

good point :xxgrinning--00xx3::D

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 11:21
Hehehe, physically - no escape......but you can escape from the pain by the anaesthesia.....so i think it would be all good :xxgrinning--00xx3:

There's 2 types of anaesthesia and I'm not sure which one will suit me.
I just give my trust and to Almighty and to my surgeon.:D I have asked my surgeon so many questions too. How long he's doing surgery and he said 30 years. Great:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks again:)

Sconnie
2nd August 2009, 11:21
Good luck Penny.

Hope all goes well, I am sure it will.

Look forward to reading from you soon.

KeithD
2nd August 2009, 11:23
I just give my trust and to Almighty and to my surgeon.:D I have asked my surgeon so many questions too. How long he's doing surgery and he said 30 years. Great:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Just pray it's not Michael Jacksons Doc doing the op :omg:

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 11:25
Take it easy and relax :xxgrinning--00xx3: See you on the forum in a week or so...

Thanks Northerner. I always take it easy but sometimes I couldn't sleep thinking about needles. Hubby is now getting annoyed:D. This is my FIRST TIME to be confined in a hospital.

Yes boss, but before I fast asleep, I need to have my injection first thats why I'm scared. :bigcry::Brick:

Sophie
2nd August 2009, 11:25

You're welcome :) maybe you can try the anaesthesia that will put you to sleep so you don't get nervous......
And as boss suggested, go to sleep and let others do the worrying, hehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 11:31
Good luck Penny.

Hope all goes well, I am sure it will.

Look forward to reading from you soon.

Thanks Sconnie ! It must be all goes well! My Nanay is worrying too much! I must go home after my surgery and be with them:Hellooo:.

Just pray it's not Michael Jacksons Doc doing the op :omg:

That's lovely Boss!!!! I am pleased a british advised me to pray:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I can't afford Michaels doc:D

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 11:37
You're welcome :) maybe you can try the anaesthesia that will put you to sleep so you don't get nervous......
And as boss suggested, go to sleep and let others do the worrying, hehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ehehehe I'm scared with general anaesthesia. I still want to be awake:Help1:
I am much worry with what my Nanay feels. It's fine if I'm worry but not my Nanay:doh. She is too old to worry for me. I'm crying now lol:Brick::bigcry:.

HOMESICK:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Pepe n Pilar
2nd August 2009, 11:39
Take it easy Penny. Same with me i'm also afraid to be confined in the hospital. You will be fine. Just pray.

All the best:).

Sophie
2nd August 2009, 11:45
Ehehehe I'm scared with general anaesthesia. I still want to be awake:Help1:
I am much worry with what my Nanay feels. It's fine if I'm worry but not my Nanay:doh. She is too old to worry for me. I'm crying now lol:Brick::bigcry:.

HOMESICK:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Oh well, mothers do.....they worry all the time....they can't help it....
hope your nanay will be ok....just assure her that everything will be fine and that you will be ok....
but for sure, despite all the assurance you give her, she will still worry, ganyan talaga ang mga nanay.....:):)

KeithD
2nd August 2009, 11:46
Yes boss, but before I fast asleep, I need to have my injection first thats why I'm scared. :bigcry::Brick:
Don't worry about a little prick..... I mean Joe's wife had to get used to one :ARsurrender:

Sophie
2nd August 2009, 11:49
Don't worry about a little prick..... I mean Joe's wife had to get used to one :ARsurrender:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 11:51
Take it easy Penny. BTW what operation are you going through if i may ask?. Same with me i'm also afraid to be confined in the hospital. You will be fine. Just pray.

All the best:).

I have Fibroids Yeh. I was diagnosed with this before coming to UK but rather not to have surgery that time as I wanted to try to have even one baby girl but no luck so, finally, I have decided to obey my surgeon's advise.

http://www.womens-health.co.uk/fibroids.asp

http://www.patient.co.uk/health/Fibroids.htm

Thanks for the concern.:)

tiN
2nd August 2009, 11:55
Please no quarrels around! You have no referee for the meantime lol:D:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

Hi Ate Penny,

When i had my operation before they gave me a general anesthesia and it was administered through my IV which was already attach so no needles there.:D:D

Hope everything goes well to you, which im sure it will, nothing to worry about :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
2nd August 2009, 11:56
I have Fibroids Yeh. I was diagnosed with this before coming to UK but rather not to have surgery that time as I wanted to try to have even one baby girl but no luck so, finally, I have decided to obey my surgeon's advise.

http://www.womens-health.co.uk/fibroids.asp

http://www.patient.co.uk/health/Fibroids.htm

Thanks for the concern.:)

You're welcome Penny. I have deleted my questions thought not to ask anymore but you already had read it:). Anyway, i wish everything will be fine.
When i had an operation i was totally asleep. I had been given general anaesthesia.
Goodluck!:)

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 12:04
Oh well, mothers do.....they worry all the time....they can't help it....
hope your nanay will be ok....just assure her that everything will be fine and that you will be ok....
but for sure, despite all the assurance you give her, she will still worry, ganyan talaga ang mga nanay.....:):)

Yes she always do:Brick:. Sometimes I feel she is my baby not my Nanay. I always try to comfort her.She's asking too much questions :D. Imagine she didn't know that I married British:omg:. She said I thought you married american:Brick:. :D:icon_lol: She makes me laughs sometimes.

Hi Ate Penny,

When i had my operation before they gave me a general anesthesia and it was administered through my IV which was already attach so no needles there.:D:D

Hope everything goes well to you, which im sure it will, nothing to worry about :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Really TIN??????? That's high tech:omg::BouncyHappy: You lessen my worry. I'll disscuss to my surgeon if that is possible for me.

Thank you very much Tin :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alan
2nd August 2009, 12:09
All my very best wishes Penny. Enjoy the nap while you can. See you back soon.

Kindest regards,

Al.:)

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 12:10
You're welcome Penny. I have deleted my questions thought not to ask anymore but you already had read it:). Anyway, i wish everything will be fine.
When i had an operation i was totally asleep. I had been given general anaesthesia.
Goodluck!:)

Not to worry Yeh. I'm straight to the point. I know it's something personal. But I still understand.

Just that, I hate to deny. Honesty is the best policy.:D. It depends to person how they react. I understand people, some are happy some are sad. But most important is I am true

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 12:16
All my very best wishes Penny. Enjoy the nap while you can. See you back soon.

Kindest regards,

Thanks Sir Alan:xxgrinning--00xx3:. As I have always said, My comfort is to sleep, more sleep and sleep more but at the end of the day, I want to awake.:D Hubby will surely feel boring whilst waiting me to wake up :icon_lol:

joebloggs
2nd August 2009, 12:31
:xxgrinning--00xx3: goodluck penny

i've been under the knife twice, once with nhs and the other time privately, and i'm still here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

you'll be out b4 you know it and back home..

count to 10, i didn't get to 3 :doh

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 12:44
:xxgrinning--00xx3: goodluck penny

i've been under the knife twice, once with nhs and the other time privately, and i'm still here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

you'll be out b4 you know it and back home..

count to 10, i didn't get to 3 :doh

Loads of thanks Joe. You give me strenght and support:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I'm partly lost as this will be my first time to stay in hospital. :Brick: I have already packed my things lol. Any more idea what to take/bring? I didn't forget my flip flops and underwear:icon_lol:

LadyJ
2nd August 2009, 13:43

Hi Penny goodluck to your operation or whatever it is, just think you have to do it and soon will get over it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

One day it's gonna be my turn as Im thinking to add something in my body...(sshh..dont ask, its a secret):xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
2nd August 2009, 13:46
One day it's gonna be my turn as Im thinking to add something in my body...(sshh..dont ask, its a secret):xxgrinning--00xx3:

what could you want adding :Erm:

...:NoNo:.....:doh...:rolleyes:......:ARsurrender:

KeithD
2nd August 2009, 14:02
A brain! :xxparty-smiley-004:

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 14:05
Hi Penny goodluck to your operation or whatever it is, just think you have to do it and soon will get over it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you BinibiningJ:xxgrinning--00xx3: I keeps on praying and family does too:)

I was also thinking before to add some implants to my nose because it's flat and I want pointed like my hubby but hubby said, I am cute with my nose.:action-smiley-081: I envy with british nose lol. But I have noticed they have experience difficulty of breathing like my dad in law. He got big nose with big hole but seems he can't still breathe well:D. My nose is small but I can breathe well and good:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LadyJ
2nd August 2009, 14:06
what could you want adding :Erm:

...:NoNo:.....:doh...:rolleyes:......:ARsurrender:

Joe can't resist to ask:icon_lol:

A brain! :xxparty-smiley-004:

Are you trying to say that I have no brain?:Erm:

Jay&Zobel
2nd August 2009, 14:13
I pray all goes well & for your safe recovery too!!
Take care.

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 14:17
I pray all goes well & for your safe recovery too!!
Take care.

Thanks Jand Zobel.
I really appreciate it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
2nd August 2009, 14:36
Well if you don't know, how the hell can you expect us to know? :icon_lol:

charlwill
2nd August 2009, 14:55
God bless, Penny. I'll pray for you speedy recovery.

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 15:24
Joe can't resist to ask:icon_lol:

Boss will give you green blob in exchange of being sarcastic to you BinibingJ:NoNo: sadista noh:yikes:

God bless, Penny. I'll pray for you speedy recovery.

Thanks Charwill for being thoughtful. Keep it up!:xxgrinning--00xx3::cwm38::ARsurrender:

Mrs.JMajor
2nd August 2009, 15:39
:yikes: Hellooooooooooooooo guys, hello friendship :action-smiley-081: been busy cant visit much in here, so the time is come you need the knife :cwm24: but no worry, you can make it, I will wish for your speedy recovery and see you in Philippines next month :BouncyHappy: miss yah friendship hope everything is fine with you :cwm38:

KeithD
2nd August 2009, 15:50
Just to help Penny settle :rolleyes:

http://www.phoenix5.org/humor/images/OperationOpt.jpg

KeithD
2nd August 2009, 15:53
:yikes:

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_mar2001/Operation.jpg

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 15:53
:yikes: Hellooooooooooooooo guys, hello friendship :action-smiley-081: been busy cant visit much in here, so the time is come you need the knife :cwm24: but no worry, you can make it, I will wish for your speedy recovery and see you in Philippines next month :BouncyHappy: miss yah friendship hope everything is fine with you :cwm38:

:D:D:D
I thought you'll be the first one to give me moral support:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:
You always busy making lotsa dosh:icon_lol:
Yes! I'm scared with sharp things as you know I'm a phobics.
Speed phobia
height phobia
sharp things phobia etc.
But no hydro phobia:D
Matapang sa bakbakan takot sa karayom!!!

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 15:57
Just to help Penny settle :rolleyes:

http://www.phoenix5.org/humor/images/OperationOpt.jpg

Is that my uterus flying around???????? I need it!!!! FATTY DOCTORS!!!! please put it back in place:CompBuster::cwm23::Brick:

laurel
2nd August 2009, 16:01
My very best wishes to you ..........im sure you will be fine...just rest and take drs advice for your recovery.

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 16:04
My very best wishes to you ..........im sure you will be fine...just rest and take drs advice for your recovery.

Thanks a lot Laurel:) !!!
Will do:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
2nd August 2009, 16:05
:D:D:D
I thought you'll be the first one to give me moral support:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:
You always busy making lotsa dosh:icon_lol:
Yes! I'm scared with sharp things as you know I'm a phobics.
Speed phobia
height phobia
sharp things phobia etc.
But no hydro phobia:D
Matapang sa bakbakan takot sa karayom!!!

Hehehe, Talagang you make it a poem pa eh noh :xxgrinning--00xx3: :rolleyes:

lavander
2nd August 2009, 16:31
Hi Penny,

not sure the nature of the operation but am sure everything will be fine..
Relax and take it easy... :) Irene.

Tawi2
2nd August 2009, 16:38
You saved enough for those silicone Implants Pen :yikes::xxgrinning--00xx3::Rasp: Its an op pen,dont be scared of needles,sharp bladed scalpels etc,your healthy and happy,you have a supportive husband and your still young,your not a bed ridden oldster,you will come through this and out the other side still smiling and realise theres nothing to fear except fear itself :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 16:40
Hi Penny,

not sure the nature of the operation but am sure everything will be fine..
Relax and take it easy... :) Irene.

Thanks Irene! I'm relaxing at the moment. Preparing all the stuffs i need to bring. Thinking what food they will give to me as i always like rice and veggies. My Mom in Law said there's always a trolley around and full of food. I can ask :omg: I wish I will like it. :cwm24:

I don't really think much about what is the nature of it but I watched once in youtube and I was shocked so I prefer to close my eyes and pray that I'll survive.

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 16:51
You saved enough for those silicone Implants Pen :yikes::xxgrinning--00xx3::Rasp: Its an op pen,dont be scared of needles,sharp bladed scalpels etc,your healthy and happy,you have a supportive husband and your still young,your not a bed ridden oldster,you will come through this and out the other side still smiling and realise theres nothing to fear except fear itself :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank salamat Tawi! I have friend who has siliconic nose and i don't really like the shape of her nose after implantation:D. So it will be just a dream.

Never been hospitalized yes, Fear is just in the mind as a saying goes. But I fear myself :Brick:. I have to be brave. I'll be more sexy after this lol. My waistline is increasing because of this lump.:D

Looking forward for my real vital stat that I always check.:icon_lol:

I will not forget to smile, no matter what:xxgrinning--00xx3::Rasp:

Tiggers0608
2nd August 2009, 16:51

Hi 'Tol, good luck on your operations, don't be scared on needles and knifes .... :xxgrinning--00xx3::rolleyes: we'll be here for ya.

KeithD
2nd August 2009, 16:53
I mean....if you are scared of a needle....just imagine what they use when you are asleep

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

http://www.bikudo.com/photo_stock/914873.jpg

beppe
2nd August 2009, 16:55

You will be fine, look at the story in positive way. Good luck.

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 17:04

Hi 'Tol, good luck on your operations, don't be scared on needles and knifes .... :xxgrinning--00xx3::rolleyes: we'll be here for ya.

Thanks 'Tol, I'll send you text message as soon as I'm awake.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I mean....if you are scared of a needle....just imagine what they use when you are asleep

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

http://www.bikudo.com/photo_stock/914873.jpg

Be sure I'm really fast asleep boss, If I'm still awake after anaesthesia injection, I will kick their ass because that tools are use to extract teeth :omg:

KeithD
2nd August 2009, 17:12
The ops never a problem with me, it's when the buggers wake you up straight to tell you to have a sleep that annoys me :doh

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 17:17
You will be fine, look at the story in positive way. Good luck.

Thanks Beppe!
I always think that God's loves me, My family always prays for me.
My surgeon is well experienced.
The hospital is well known for being one of the best here.
I will soon be OK, to collect my Employment and sickness benefits, student allowance(ILA) which all cost fortune for me lol.:icon_lol:
And most of all! I must be OK as I will fly after 10 days of my surgery. I'm so excited!:xxgrinning--00xx3::Rasp:

Arthur Little
2nd August 2009, 17:25
[SIZE="3"]I have already received a letter from NHS.

All the very best on your forthcoming surgery, Penny. Naturally, you're bound to feel a wee bit apprehensive :rolleyes: with this being your first [and hopefully, ONLY] time in hospital. But you have my assurance that you'll be well looked-after during your stay ... HONESTLY! And you can rely on the supportive thoughts and prayers of your many friends on the forum.

Take care, lass. Each and every one of us looks forward eagerly to your return. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
2nd August 2009, 17:35
Goodluck with ur operations te Pen, Just take loads of rest and get well soon..looking forwards to see you here next week..:)

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 17:38
All the very best on your forthcoming surgery, Penny. Naturally, you're bound to feel a wee bit apprehensive :rolleyes: with this being your first [and hopefully, ONLY] time in hospital. But you have my assurance that you'll be well looked-after during your stay ... HONESTLY! And you can rely on the supportive thoughts and prayers of your many friends on the forum.

Take care, lass. Each and every one of us looks forward eagerly to your return. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks a lot Arthur for giving me all the nice words eversince.
I am also thankful to this forum and to all members MODs and Admin+wifey.
Sometimes we have misunderstandings but if there's bit problems and someone needs support, they're still there for us, still there for me.
I believe we all have golden heart :xxgrinning--00xx3:
You can feel their concern and sincerity.
I have high hopes in UK medication too! Fantastic! Free medicines and free everything! Thanks to UK gov't! I'm proud of you!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

nigel
2nd August 2009, 19:01
You'll be fine Penny! :) My friend had an op recently, he was back to normal in no time! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
2nd August 2009, 19:07
You'll be fine Penny! :) My friend had an op recently, he was back to normal in no time! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

maybe you could get the same op too,nigel? :icon_lol:

hey penny,no need to worry if you wake up then all went well!

good luck and rest well,theres no need to rush! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

KeithD
2nd August 2009, 19:23
Yes, but HE was a SHE prior to the op!! :doh

pennybarry
3rd August 2009, 09:31

Thank you very much Nigel:xxgrinning--00xx3: My OP is coming very soon and I am feeling ready for my surgery the day after tomorrow and must be in the hospital tomorrow.:omg::bigcry:

maybe you could get the same op too,nigel? :icon_lol:

hey penny,no need to worry if you wake up then all went well!

good luck and rest well,theres no need to rush! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

Will do born@.

Yes, but HE was a SHE prior to the op!! :doh

Uoooh! I'm also dreaming to become a boy:xxgrinning--00xx3::Rasp:

pennybarry
3rd August 2009, 10:33
Goodluck with ur operations te Pen, Just take loads of rest and get well soon..looking forwards to see you here next week..:)

Salamat Kimmi!

See you later. Take care

Piamed
3rd August 2009, 19:23
All the best amiga. I have prayed for you and believe that all will be well for you. Most important thing is try your hardest not to worry as that does not help and can impede your recovery. All the best and hurry back :)

britishdetained
3rd August 2009, 19:43
have a safe surgery....:)

Tawi2
3rd August 2009, 19:46
Prayers for you Pen,be strong,dont forget your trip to London to see Gracy and our fishing when you recover :xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
3rd August 2009, 21:24
prayers for you ate penny

Sim11UK
3rd August 2009, 21:30
Wishing you well.....looking on the bright side, I guess you will be able to take things easy for a while after the op. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :)

brian&maddy
3rd August 2009, 23:38
Goodluck to your op. Look forward to reading your posts here SOON:xxgrinning--00xx3: GOD Bless

pennybarry
4th August 2009, 08:15
All the best amiga. I have prayed for you and believe that all will be well for you. Most important thing is try your hardest not to worry as that does not help and can impede your recovery. All the best and hurry back :)

have a safe surgery....:)

Prayers for you Pen,be strong,dont forget your trip to London to see Gracy and our fishing when you recover :xxgrinning--00xx3:

prayers for you ate penny

Wishing you well.....looking on the bright side, I guess you will be able to take things easy for a while after the op. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :)

Goodluck to your op. Look forward to reading your posts here SOON:xxgrinning--00xx3: GOD Bless

Thank you GUYS!!!! Lots and lots of thanks for your moral support and concern.

I called the hospital today if there's availabe bed for me, and there is!:omg:
Seems I cannot escape anymore. I can run but nowhere to hide so this is it!:doh

Going to hospital in few hours. Ready for needles and knife:omg::yikes:

Again, thank you very much! Thanks for the prayers guys!

Tawi, I wish to see London b4 visit Italy/Paris. See you there with Gracy:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
4th August 2009, 11:05
my prayers for your successful operation:xxgrinning--00xx3:
May God bless and guide you:)

just to add what to bring:D
lip balm:D:Rasp:

Alan
4th August 2009, 12:01
Waiting for your post-op post Penny. (My God, what a lot of 'P's!)

Don't worry, everything will be OK. I have had 7,436 operations and I am still as sane as the day I was born. Certain members will vouch for that!

KeithD
4th August 2009, 12:12
I have had 7,436 operations....
All brain transplants.......still waiting to get one that works though eh? :rolleyes:

pennybarry
10th August 2009, 12:39
I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm aliveeeee!!!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I was crying before my operation, as well as hubby and my Nanay
Full of worries but gone when I woke up!:D

I think I'm immune now with needles:D
They always sucked my blood.
But the problem was I have no visible veins in my hands and arms.
It takes 3-5 attempts befor they got some blood from me.
I had about 40+ injections:omg:
I didn't miss the forum because I was high on drugs:action-smiley-081:
Hubby said I was in cuckoo land
Talking too much!!!
But then thanks to all your support and prayers!
It helps me a lot!

Tawi2
10th August 2009, 12:46
High on drugs?:icon_lol:Welcome back,glad to hear your fine,I bet you look like Jordan now :xxgrinning--00xx3: Bit of Nip'N'Tuck :xxgrinning--00xx3:add a little here,take a little away there,you probably need a new wardrobe because you now look like a new woman :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
10th August 2009, 12:51
You made it....good to see you're back.
No more worrying about needles :yikes: :Help1:
Enjoy your convalesence. :)

pennybarry
10th August 2009, 13:02
High on drugs?:icon_lol:Welcome back,glad to hear your fine,I bet you look like Jordan now :xxgrinning--00xx3: Bit of Nip'N'Tuck :xxgrinning--00xx3:add a little here,take a little away there,you probably need a new wardrobe because you now look like a new woman :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Tawi, I'm a new woman now:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I feel wonderful after having my blood transfusion.
Thanks Tawi again. see you in London and let's walk accross Abbey Road an re-enact The Beatles lol. I want to have photo in that place:Rasp::Rasp:

Tawi2
10th August 2009, 13:05
Blood transfusion?I thought you were getting silicone implants :Erm: Like a pinay version of lolo ferrari :Erm:

pennybarry
10th August 2009, 13:09

my prayers for your successful operation:xxgrinning--00xx3:
May God bless and guide you:)

just to add what to bring:D
lip balm:D:Rasp:

Waiting for your post-op post Penny. (My God, what a lot of 'P's!)

Don't worry, everything will be OK. I have had 7,436 operations and I am still as sane as the day I was born. Certain members will vouch for that!

You made it....good to see you're back.
No more worrying about needles :yikes: :Help1:
Enjoy your convalesence. :)

Thanks thanks and loads of thanks to everyone of you!
Leah I read your post b4 going to hospital. You're right! my lips was too dry. Thanks huh!

I'm busy cooking :D
Had starvations for a week!
I cook menudo, ginisa monggo with chilli leaves and embutido.
I eat like a pig now:D

I'm really happy I'm alive!:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

Alan
10th August 2009, 13:39
Welcome back Penny. You are now a member of the 'Operation Club.'

P.S. Who else has had operations? Who is a 'Theatre Virgin?'

pennybarry
10th August 2009, 13:43
Welcome back Penny. You are now a member of the 'Operation Club.'

P.S. Who else has had operations? Who is a 'Theatre Virgin?'

Thanks for welcoming me to our club lol :icon_lol:
Who is the president by the way?:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie
10th August 2009, 13:57
congratulations on your successful surgery :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
10th August 2009, 14:03
congratulations on your successful surgery :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Sophie!!!
I will never forget your nice words! It helps!
You're such one of the good members in here:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
10th August 2009, 14:06
Thanks Sophie!!!
I will never forget your nice words! It helps!
You're such one of the good members in here:xxgrinning--00xx3:

You're welcome penny :):):cwm38:

Arthur Little
10th August 2009, 14:08
:Hellooo: A VERY :cwm38:y WELCOME BACK, Penny. Your cheery presence has been sorely-missed by each and every one of your MANY friends here.

:BouncyHappy: Really glad to learn the operation went well. Take Care, lass ... and don't allow anything/anyone to "needle" you ... ! :icon_lol:

Ji&Ma
10th August 2009, 14:18
:Hellooo: Welcome back Penny, glad everything is just OK and no complications :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
10th August 2009, 15:08
:Hellooo: A VERY :cwm38:y WELCOME BACK, Penny. Your cheery presence has been sorely-missed by each and every one of your MANY friends here.

:BouncyHappy: Really glad to learn the operation went well. Take Care, lass ... and don't allow anything/anyone to "needle" you ... ! :icon_lol:

:Hellooo: Welcome back Penny, glad everything is just OK and no complications :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Arthur and Ji@Ma for welcoming me back!!!:BouncyHappy:

I'm trying to be very careful in all my moves so my speedy recovery will be smoothly done well:D

I will fly in few days to be with my loving Nanay and I'm very excited. I hope and pray everything will be OK.

Cheers!

KeithD
10th August 2009, 15:40
It takes 3-5 attempts befor they got some blood from me.

:doh They hit the vein first time but carried on as they just knew it would annoy you :D

Hubby said I was in cuckoo land

Talking too much!!!

.....so how does that differ from normal then? :rolleyes:

pennybarry
10th August 2009, 15:58
:doh They hit the vein first time but carried on as they just knew it would annoy you :D

.....so how does that differ from normal then? :rolleyes:

First, the nurse will do, if failed, here comes another 2 doctors to do such but still failed. It was annoying and one time it ended up in my right foot veins.

Poor right foot, my anaestethic also injected there boss I counted 1-10 but I didn't know what happened after I reached 2 :Brick::Brick::Brick:

I was abnormal boss :D for 2 days or 3:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

LEAHnew
10th August 2009, 17:16
Thanks thanks and loads of thanks to everyone of you!
Leah I read your post b4 going to hospital. You're right! my lips was too dry. Thanks huh!

I'm busy cooking :D
Had starvations for a week!
I cook menudo, ginisa monggo with chilli leaves and embutido.
I eat like a pig now:D

I'm really happy I'm alive!:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:Happy to hear the news Ate Pen:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I'm glad it helps:D When I had my operation I forgot my lip balm:doh, the pain from the operation was gone but the sore on my lips takes a week to be healed:doh:D:Cuckoo:

pennybarry
10th August 2009, 18:16
:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:Happy to hear the news Ate Pen:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I'm glad it helps:D When I had my operation I forgot my lip balm:doh, the pain from the operation was gone but the sore on my lips takes a week to be healed:doh:D:Cuckoo:

So you had your operation too!!!
Welcome to the club Leah:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thanks again:cwm38::)

We'll have our election for officers soon:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
10th August 2009, 22:47
Now I wont missed you for going to bed so early, hehe sometimes its annoying that you want to go bed 6pm because your thinking of your being anemic, now you can stay until 12 midnight to chat to me

Well done, astig talaga ang dating hehe so quick to recover, glad to hear that friendship, miss your icon na, go go go na

pennybarry
11th August 2009, 10:57
Now I wont missed you for going to bed so early, hehe sometimes its annoying that you want to go bed 6pm because your thinking of your being anemic, now you can stay until 12 midnight to chat to me

Well done, astig talaga ang dating hehe so quick to recover, glad to hear that friendship, miss your icon na, go go go na

Eheheheh last night I went to bed at 6:00 p.m. :D
I used to go to bed early since childhood
Very seldom to stay in PC until 10:00 p.m. friendship.

I am not fully recovered dear!
I can't walk straight and always bend my body:Brick:
Still in pain but feeling better each day:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I'm happy as my size back to size 10 :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Thanks to you and other members of our forum. :BouncyHappy:

pennybarry
12th August 2009, 11:31
Is somebody here can tell me how was your feeling when your stitches and staples being removed?

I'll be in clinic tomorrow for my appointment to remove my stitches and staples. Here we are again, I feel scary with pains and torturing myself how painful maybe. :Brick::Brick::Brick: