PDA

View Full Version : Spouse visa advice finances

ron
1st August 2009, 20:03
Hi there everyone

First my aplogies if i have repeated similar questions on the spouse visa. To recap I have been married now 4 years this month of august to Deanna . During this time i lived in the Philippines . We also have a son now 2 years old

I returned from Philippines last july 2008. For a while i was unemployed and only 2 months agao decided to change all this and became self employed. So far all ok and my account is just over 2000 pounds saved.

We are now compiling all the documents for the Spouse Visa . I am worried that it states that 6 months payslips are required. Does anyone feel this would be a problem for me to only show 3-4 months accounts. My accountant did suggest a projected forcast into 2010.

Any advice apreciated

Ron:cwm12:

Pepe n Pilar
1st August 2009, 20:14
Hi Ron

I don't think you will have anything to worry about. Just explain in a letter exactly what you have said here. Three to four months will be fine, given your previous circumstances. I also think that if you can produce a marriage certificate and a birth certificate for your son it would be very unlikely that you will be refused a visa.

Your accountant's idea of a cash flow forecast is a good one, although I would do it yourself on a spreadsheet rather than paying for it. Every liitle extra like this will strengthen your case. Your bank balance is more than enough to prove that your average income is sufficient to support a family.

Honestly, I really believe that your application will sail through and wish you the best of luck, Let me know if you need any more advice.

Regards

Mr P & P

ron
1st August 2009, 20:19
many thanks p and p. Good advice for me Ron

Pepe n Pilar
1st August 2009, 20:21
You're welcome Ron.
Best of luck!

trader dave
1st August 2009, 22:40
as you have been married 4 years that helps as well hard for them to refuse you

best of luck

MarBell379
2nd August 2009, 10:23
Its not a bad idea to put some projected finances and a business plan in so they can see you're business is serious and youve considered where its going, not just flying by the seat of your pants.

I don't think it will be a serious problem given youve been married for so long and have a son already.

Good luck.

ron
2nd August 2009, 18:48
Many thanks for all your replies. Yes a projected forcast for a further 6 months is a good idea considering that the business is new too.