PDA

View Full Version : Fishing

trader dave
1st August 2009, 14:20
I have known some women who could start an argument in an empty house Dave :xxgrinning--00xx3: Might go fishing on the Thames later :Erm:

nice one tawi to catch ??? anything or something special like chub barbel ect i have had my gear ready for weeks either i dont like the weather or i keep finding jobs to do in garden plus yapping to the mrs for hrs on webcam :action-smiley-081: the quicker she gets her little **** here and starts doing her job then i will have more time:Erm::CompBuster::CompBuster:

Tawi2
1st August 2009, 14:34
Pike,my favourites :xxgrinning--00xx3:Well,chalk stream brownies are my favourites to be honest but the test is a luxury I can rarely afford,its £350 a day on my fave stretch in Hampshire :Erm:

trader dave
1st August 2009, 18:02
Pike,my favourites :xxgrinning--00xx3:Well,chalk stream brownies are my favourites to be honest but the test is a luxury I can rarely afford,its £350 a day on my fave stretch in Hampshire :Erm:

yes do some piking myself in the winter but my first love --after my wife:icon_lol: is tench i go to many waters with a bunch of guys from the tenchfishers spending hours trying to catch biggies

but happy to do any type of angling sea or freshwater:D

Tawi2
1st August 2009, 18:14
Dave,I have never targetted tench but that looks nice,I am a 5 minute walk from the Thames,someone got a 17 Lb barbel a few weeks ago locally,some nice fish in there :xxgrinning--00xx3: Kimmi,I thought it was to do with some sort of Mass for Aquino :Erm:

trader dave
1st August 2009, 21:00
Dave,I have never targetted tench but that looks nice,I am a 5 minute walk from the Thames,someone got a 17 Lb barbel a few weeks ago locally,some nice fish in there :xxgrinning--00xx3: Kimmi,I thought it was to do with some sort of Mass for Aquino :Erm:

yes they are eying up our fish to eat :icon_lol: no we return them to the lake/river not to the pot:Rasp::doh

i remember when i took my first pilipina wife fishing i gave her a little pole and she was busy all day catching roach ect putting them in the keepnet :cwm34: and then the look of horror when i tipped them all back in the lake at the end of the day :bigcry::bigcry:

PRICELESS

trader dave
1st August 2009, 21:08
YOU can eat these ones

Tawi2
1st August 2009, 21:10
Mackies at Dungeness :xxgrinning--00xx3:

trader dave
1st August 2009, 22:32
Mackies at Dungeness :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thats it buddy havent been there this year yet the weathers so crap:doh:doh

plenty of pike baits and plenty for the pilipinas to eat :Rasp::cwm24:

fred
2nd August 2009, 08:50
You mean your feeding her Pike Dave?

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 09:00
I like sea fishing on the boat Dave. :D I can catch loads of mackerels and cods. But it cost 30£ each to rent a boat.:omg:

fred
2nd August 2009, 09:38
30 quid? That sounds bloody cheap to me..
You sure you live in the UK?

aromulus
2nd August 2009, 09:41

Rather "feeding her to the pike".....:omg:

KeithD
2nd August 2009, 09:43
I like sea fishing on the boat Dave. :D I can catch loads of mackerels and cods. But it cost 30£ each to rent a boat.:omg:
As long as you catch 30 mackerel, which should be easy this time of year, it pays for itself :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
2nd August 2009, 09:43
Rather "feeding her to the pike".....:omg:

I suppose it depends what mood he`s in Dom.

Tawi2
2nd August 2009, 09:52
Penny,my dream woman :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol: I always used to fish on the boats out of Sunderland,sea-houses and Tynemouth,went to Whitby a few times as well,had cod up to 28lb:xxgrinning--00xx3:but back then the most I ever paid even on a decent wrecking boat was £25 :icon_lol:

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 09:52
30 quid? That sounds bloody cheap to me..
You sure you live in the UK?

Cheap???? It's sounds bloody expensive for me:icon_lol: Yes we live in UK and we used to rent a boat from Berwick Upon Tweed. Most of the time, we are at least 8-10 persons.

As long as you catch 30 mackerel, which should be easy this time of year, it pays for itself :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I can catch more than that boss. I use 10 small baits in one throw. :D But I have only 2 drawers at freedge FOR SEAFOOD ONLY as they all don't eat seafood. I give some to friends.:xxgrinning--00xx3: Not bad isn't it?:cwm12::BouncyHappy:

Tawi2
2nd August 2009, 09:56
Last year i gave away dozens of rainbow trout,biggest one was around 15lb?My fish freezer draws are filled with brown trout,my favourites,but in the north east I always had salmon and sea-trout,thought I have my FAC and get quite a few fallow,roe,and even muntjac deer,I love venison :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 10:23
Penny,my dream woman :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol: I always used to fish on the boats out of Sunderland,sea-houses and Tynemouth,went to Whitby a few times as well,had cod up to 28lb:xxgrinning--00xx3:but back then the most I ever paid even on a decent wrecking boat was £25 :icon_lol:

Dream woman? ahakhakhak:icon_lol::action-smiley-081:

We can go fishing here Tawi but with hubby of course:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I asked my hubby, how much is boat here but too expensive:omg: I like the smaller one good for two but still I can't afford to buy.:Brick:

I just love water. Fishing, scuba, swimming:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Tawi2
2nd August 2009, 10:32
Pen,you can get a decent cuddy or longliner for a few thousand quid,stick crab pots out on the weekends,you will never have to buy fish again :xxgrinning--00xx3: My goodness,I just remembered the taste of mackerel fried within a few hours of coming out of the water :bigcry: We used to get salmon and eat them the same day,incredible taste,ask your husband to get you one,its the middle of the season now,theres loads about up there :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
2nd August 2009, 11:22
Best way to catch fish it attach a pair of old knickers off some Manc bird to the hook and it'll attract more than would dangling a bleeding seal in shark infested waters :xxgrinning--00xx3:

trader dave
2nd August 2009, 12:26

have eaten pike yes many years ago there was a small lake that the owner wanted a few pike removed its was a restaurent and motel as well so all the pike we caught he cooked :doh

we had curried pike it was quite tasty although a lot of bones if i remember right

trader dave
2nd August 2009, 12:31
Rather "feeding her to the pike".....:omg: :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

yes as she is the ex wife now i would feed her to the sharks and wait and make sure they did not leave any behind:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol: