PDA

View Full Version : Will you laugh?

Happy_Now
1st August 2009, 06:25
My daughter was in 4th year in BSCrim. Yesterday was her time to present her topic or reporting in one of their subject.:):):) When she stand up and walk, she slips:omg::omg: and before she drops on the floor, her head "bang" to the blackkboard first:omg::omg::omg:. The entire class burst of laughs:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:, long long laughs:icon_lol::icon_lol::
She stand up and she dont know how to start. The teacher shouts "STOP LAUGHING!!! but she herself cant stop:Erm::Erm::Erm:
Anyway, my poor daughter get confidence & good poise and say, "I didnt know i can do that??... Live show huh??? Do you want me to repeat it???
At that point nobody replies, so since there was a silence she started and carry on reporting.:D:D:D
Finally, her presentation was excellent, but she cant forget the embarassing moment because the mark was still on her forehead:D:D:D(wound)
Oh dear, oh dear....:doh:doh:doh

If you have seen someone slips and drop on the ground, will you laugh???:Erm::Erm::Erm:
Anybody there, had experience like this?:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Mrs Daddy
1st August 2009, 06:27
blessed her:)

Jay&Zobel
1st August 2009, 11:36
I'm sure she won't be forgotten hehe, she might get an A+ for that hehe...:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::D

You have a very confident young lass, well done you! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Happy_Now
1st August 2009, 23:55
I'm sure she won't be forgotten hehe, she might get an A+ for that hehe...:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::D

You have a very confident young lass, well done you! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

she is wishing that we can go home for her graduation (april) but were not sure because of hubby's situation... Im sure she had awards.
During her elementary grad, she was the topnocher:ARsurrender:

GaryFifer
2nd August 2009, 00:05
Excuse my ignorance. What is 4th year in BSCrim? Information Management?

Enjoy the graduation it is a treasured day. Is she going onto Honours or will she leave for a job

Good for you! Your family deserve the best. I'm sure you will be proud.

Ji&Ma
2nd August 2009, 00:06
Sorry to say that Happy - but "yes" I would be laughing in this situation...:ARsurrender:
Otherwise when I see somebody falling - depends on circumstances, who's that person (elderly/young), if that person is injured etc... - first is better to check up if everything's OK and provide help :Help1: and then eventually laugh together... (after the CPR:Rasp:) :icon_lol:
Apparently your daughter got a guts and she handled that very well - high points for her:xxgrinning--00xx3:
And I believe you must be very proud of her achievements :xxgrinning--00xx3:

trader dave
2nd August 2009, 00:46
thats fantastic i always say when we can laugh at ourselves then we can laugh at others :icon_lol: if you give it you must be able to take it

many can not:doh

Jay&Zobel
2nd August 2009, 10:11
Excuse my ignorance. What is 4th year in BSCrim?

Bachelor of Science in Criminology (a 4 year course), it has something to do with Law, Enforcement, security, crime etc etc... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
2nd August 2009, 10:18
she is wishing that we can go home for her graduation (april) but were not sure because of hubby's situation... Im sure she had awards.
During her elementary grad, she was the topnocher:ARsurrender:

Congratulations on your daughter happy_now, what is her plan afterwards?does she wanted to become a policewoman?:Erm::D

Happy_Now
2nd August 2009, 10:40
Excuse my ignorance. What is 4th year in BSCrim? Information Management?

Enjoy the graduation it is a treasured day. Is she going onto Honours or will she leave for a job

Good for you! Your family deserve the best. I'm sure you will be proud.

:D:D:DJay&Zobel help me:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
yes im lucky to had children like them, they re polite and know how to fear the Lord, No vices except teketext.:doh:doh:doh

Happy_Now
2nd August 2009, 10:44
Congratulations on your daughter happy_now, what is her plan afterwards?does she wanted to become a policewoman?:Erm::D

she want to continue in "law" but were not sure if budget is able, because my third daughter is 1st yr college BSN, and the youngest will be on college also next yr:doh:doh:doh im not working:Erm::Erm::Erm: Praise God they had ever loving step dad:ARsurrender:

Jay&Zobel
2nd August 2009, 14:32
she want to continue in "law" but were not sure if budget is able, because my third daughter is 1st yr college BSN, and the youngest will be on college also next yr:doh:doh:doh im not working:Erm::Erm::Erm: Praise God they had ever loving step dad:ARsurrender:

BS Nursing!!! Oh noooeess that's too expensive hehe... :doh:NoNo: Ah well, you really need to have fat savings in order to have her finished that degree. :omg:

My youngest sister is a Registered Nurse and just last month she passed the USRN (State Board), oh so proud of her!!... VERRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY Expensive Degree though huhuhu..:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

bornatbirth
2nd August 2009, 19:12
i will laugh,nothing better than laughing at someone elses misfortune!!

Happy_Now
4th August 2009, 03:10
i will laugh,nothing better than laughing at someone elses misfortune!!

:iagree::iagree:

Florge
4th August 2009, 03:21
Let her take up law... we need a lot of lawyers who are God-fearing... just save up for the photocopies needed for the case studies... still have loads of them here at my house... mine and my sister's trash combined! LOL

kimmi
4th August 2009, 09:50

why dont she tried applying for a scholarship? Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila I think is providing one for aspiring LAW students..:Erm::Erm:

Goodlcuk on all her endeavours..:)