PDA

View Full Version : We do not Run an Immigration Consultancy

ginapeterb
2nd December 2004, 11:57
Good Morning Britain !, Magandang Umaga Bayan !,

Just a quick message to tell people.

The Forum Moderators, that is Keith at Admin and myself are not Personal Immigration consultants, we do not charge for our advices.

I have had 7 E Mails this week from UK and from the Philippines, and 1 from Hong Kong, all the information required for your visa application process is found in the relevant sections of this forum, everything that you need to know, is in the archives, under British Citizenship, and Courting and Relationships.

I must stress, that we cannot accept E Mails, giving a personal set of circumstances and asking us to give you a solution, we accept that everyone's case is different, however everyone has a story.

Please read the information posted on the forum, instead of sending private e mails, or Pm's if you are unsure as to your legal position or visa position, you should consult with UKVisas, or the Home Ofice, or the British Diplomatic mission overseas.

Thank you for listening.

ginapeterb
2nd December 2004, 12:09
A Sample E Mail was received this week as follows, the names have been removed to protect the privacy of the individuals concerned.

"Dear Pete, I am living in Surigao City, Mindanao, with my girlfirend, who is pregnant with my child, I am a British National but I have lived here for 10 years, I was married to a Filipina (a) for 12 years, but I want to divorce her, and marry (B) I am living in Surigao city, but she is in Olongapo, I havent lived with her for five years, I have contacted the UK but no one wants to know as they say I am not a UK resident, and have to be resident to get a UK Divorce, can you help ?"

2nd example

"Hi Pete my name is Dulce, I am living in General Santos City, and I am married to a Filipino, but he abuse me and now we are living apart, I met a British guy on the net, and he has been to see me, he is also married but we want to get married, after having 3 lovely weeks together, he propose to me, but I am still married, can I file for a Legal Anulment, and can he get a divorce from his wife, can you help us ?"

These are but some of the examples I get in my box now on a daily basis, for one thing, Divorces in the UK require the services of a solicitor, if any e mails come to my box requesting help with divorces and Legal Anulments, it should be noted they will be returned with a polite disclaimer stating that

"We are not Immigration Lawyers, nor are we Divorce Attorney's, we have no knowledge of Philippine law when it comes to Legal Anulments."

Please if anyone wants specific advice regarding UK Immigration they should consult UKVisas, if they are not satisfied with the information we post.

Thank you for listening.

Admin
2nd December 2004, 12:32
Daja Vu ;D

ginapeterb
27th July 2005, 13:57
Ok listen up folks...its happening again, I have bee deluged this week by over 10 E Mails from readers on this Forum, sadly readers are looking for an easy route around their visa problems, I keep telling people, I cannot spend all my spare time advising people on their visa issues, you have to look at the information contained within the courting and relationships section, its no good keep sending me personal messages, those of y ou who do this, have been fairly lucky this week, I have responded to your situations, but I wont always be able to do that.

Some of you people out there in the UK, I expect you to be more willing to read, than keep asking me the same questions, such as..

My name is de da de dah de dah...I live in....she is in...she cant do this, she is married, she needs this, how do I get the papers ready, do I have to submit them, wherre do I submit them, how do we get an appointment.

Really people the possibilities are endless, we keep saying here at FilipinoUK that we do not run immigration consultancies, and we do not, we dont mind helping out, but we have other things to do with our time, like earning a living.

Secondly, for those of you who keep pinging me on Yahoo, come on, read the information first, if I g et another person leaving me a overnight request to add to contacts, and that persons profile is not shown, nor a photo, I wil dimiss them.

Sorry to have to be hard, but I have a life too and a situation to sort out.

Thanks for listening

ginapeterb
21st August 2005, 21:20
[COLOR=purple][B]Do I have a sign on my head saying dump all your visa and immigration problems on my shoulders ?[/QUOTE]

Alas again, its happening, this week, apart from getting 7 different personal messages from g uest readers, is it me, or are people directing them to dump their monkeys on my shoulder, people are just not reading the posts, they are much more prepared to dump their monkey on my shoulder, here goes with another cracker for the forum.

" Hello Pete my name is chichi...I met this guy on the net..recently, and we just clicked [I] Im happy for you the problem is...I love this man..but I cant marry him as I am married, but my husband is mentally imbalanced, I was wondering, do you think I should marry my English man in the Philippines, as my husband isnt my husband really, but I cant trace him. do you think the British Embassy will check ? well I think they will not give me the visa if they think I am married. what do you think will they give it, I am so worried as time is running out, I would like to get to UK soon, but what do you think, can you tell me..it will be ok ???

The show rolls on ...and the hits keep on coming and coming ??????

Admin
22nd August 2005, 08:46
I usually just answer in the following manner;
No
No
No
No

:D Works for me :lol:

In future just reproduce them on the forum, and if folk feel like answering, all well & good, but as Pete says, and it's posted all over the place, we DO NOT run a personnal service, we just publish our own experiences, and reproduce official info. We're just about qualified to boil an egg!!! :o

ginapeterb
29th September 2005, 09:04
Magandang Umuga Bayan ! and Good Morning Britain !

And Show rolls on !

Latest E Mail from my website, through http://www.british-filipino.com mail forwarding service:

"Hello Webmaster, this is Cherry here, hi, I just wanted to ask, my bf is called Michael, he is on Income port ( i THINK SHE MEANS INCOME SUPPORT) and we met on freindster last year, he cannnot come to visit me at present as he is betweeen his jobs, and says he is in the middle of a big deal, but soon he will come to visit me in Mindanao, do you think he will get the visa for me, if he has the Income port ! I read it on your sight about public funds ? does this mean..he can borrow from the public fun for my visa, ( I Think she means can he use public funds to get her visa) does the Governement help people like Michael to get their GF to England ? I want to go to England soon, do you think I will be going ?

Petes comment:

The only help your BF will get girl is a swift kick up the ass from the British Governement, and not much else, but never mind he can always apply for Government assisted Migration programme, GAMP for short, or the GALP programme: Get a Life Pal !!!!!

Any comments on this true Pearl of an E mail !! (Rob, Paul, Keith, Pauldo) its a new day, but the hits just keep on coming and coming, but what the ff.....what do we live for, but to provide sport for our readers, and all have a good laugh in our turn......

Admin
29th September 2005, 09:09
She spells better than those Welsh people anyway :lol:

I think the only chance she has of coming to England is on the banana boat, and claim (mental!!!) asylum.

'Big Deal' and he's on the dole? Cannabis, crack, ice........ :rolleyes:

walesrob
29th September 2005, 10:13
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Sep 29 2005, 09:04 AM
And Show rolls on !
Latest E Mail from my website, through http://www.british-filipino.com mail forwarding service:

The only help your BF will get girl is a swift kick up the ass from the British Governement, and not much else, but never mind he can always apply for Government assisted Migration programme, GAMP for short, or the GALP programme: Get a Life Pal !!!!!

Any comments on this true Pearl of an E mail !!

Quoted post

They keep on coming don't they?! The "bf" needs a kicking for giving this girl some hope when there clearly isn't any....

This is what happens when you try to help people, as in Pete's website - full of useful and helpful information, and what do you get in return? You get accused of running an immigration scam by the British Embassy and then your emailed by some poor girl in Mindanao looking for hope when there clearly isnt any. Maybe Pete you should put in big bold words at the top of each page "Pete is not a Personal Immigration consultant".

"She spells better than those Welsh people anyway"
Oi! Wee kan spel dahn ere in Aberisitwith.

Before I forget, Elsa and I are off to Hong Kong, then Philippines on October 25th for 18 days, so get your orders in for i-pods, cheap clothes, computer bits, etc etc.
I've even put it on the calendar on this website....

Philip
30th September 2005, 10:54
Hi, can you donate money, sort out visa applications etc for me and my filipina gf so that I/we dont have to do jack **** in order to be together please?

Thanks in advance.

:D

Pauldo
30th September 2005, 14:54
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Sep 29 2005, 09:04 AM
Any comments on this true Pearl of an E mail !! (Rob, Paul, Keith, Pauldo) its a new day, but the hits just keep on coming and coming, but what the ff.....what do we live for, but to provide sport for our readers, and all have a good laugh in our turn......

Quoted post

The sad thing is that he probably genuinely thinks he can get her over here, and she probably believes him. It's hard for Joe Normal to imagine the sheer grief involved in the whole process, and it's only getting harder by the year.

A few years, when I first got married, many of my mates on ths ship were convinced my wife had the instant right to come to the UK just because she had married me, and they were very reluctant to believe otherwise. They're totally uninformed about visas and such stuff, living in a bygone age. The empire crumbled long ago I'm afraid.

I can't believe the number of Thai and Filipino girls I met (in a former life, ahem :rolleyes: ) who were waiting for their boyfriend to 'make a visa' for them to go the the USA/UK. Guys promise these girls the earth, and probably in all honesty at the time. It's just so easy to feel that sort of thing when you're in a holiday romance situation.

And when a girl asks you:

She: "You from England! You know my boyfriend John? He's from Lon Don too?"

Me: " Er, no, what's his surname?"

She: "His name John, he from Lon Don, you MUST know him"

Me: "Sorry, no, I don't live in London"

She: "But you come from England, Lon Don, you must know him. He's making a visa for me when he come back next year and we're going to live in Lon Don"

Me: "Er, no sorry, when did you see him last?"

And all the time she's sat there in a bikini, rubbing your leg and asking you to 'go bar fine' with her :D :D :P :rolleyes: B)

Isn't life just surreal some days :D :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/Pburgess68/Other%20stuff/TIGER.gif

Admin
30th September 2005, 21:25
Why is their a big hairy pussy on your post? :o

ginapeterb
2nd October 2005, 21:11
Magandang Gabi ! Good Evening Britain

Here is another corker for tonights house of fun !

"Hi webmaster I contact you because I have this situation, I hope you understand this situation because I am need help from you, my BF is in UK he is David, he is coming to see me at xmas when he get his holiday time, I have a Filipino BF and I am pregnant, but now for 3 months, but my BF has left me, I am now on my own, but I am happy with my BF in UK, he does not know about my baby but I dont want to loose him, because I love him, he send money for me, and he says, that he will soon apply for my visa once we had met, do you think he will still want me if I have the baby, I dont know..will the consul approve the visa if I am pregnant, what do you think ? also I am married to another Filipino, but he is a seafarer and doesnt come home much, also I cant find him, to get the anulment, I told my BF that I am married and he says its ok, but he wants me to get a divorce, I tell him we cannot divorce, but can get a legal anulment, so my BF wants you to tell me what it costs and how I can do it, do you know anyone who will file it for me ?

I am sorry for approach you this way, but my situation is bad, I hope you understand this situation, and for my baby sake, can you help ?

Thank you if you can

Dolores

ginapeterb
2nd October 2005, 21:15
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Oct 2 2005, 08:11 PM

"Hi webmaster I contact you because I have this situation, I hope you understand this situation because I am need help from you, my BF is in UK he is David, he is coming to see me at xmas when he get his holiday time, I have a Filipino BF and I am pregnant, but now for 3 months, but my BF has left me, I am now on my own, but I am happy with my BF in UK, he does not know about my baby but I dont want to loose him, because I love him, he send money for me, and he says, that he will soon apply for my visa once we had met, do you think he will still want me if I have the baby, I dont know..will the consul approve the visa if I am pregnant, what do you think ? also I am married to another Filipino, but he is a seafarer and doesnt come home much, also I cant find him, to get the anulment, I told my BF that I am married and he says its ok, but he wants me to get a divorce, I tell him we cannot divorce, but can get a legal anulment, so my BF wants you to tell me what it costs and how I can do it, do you know anyone who will file it for me ?

I am sorry for approach you this way, but my situation is bad, I hope you understand this situation, and for my baby sake, can you help ?

Thank you if you can

Dolores

Quoted post

welcome to the house of fun lalalalala welcome to the house of fun lalalalala.

[attachmentid=19]

walesrob
2nd October 2005, 21:23
Keep them coming Pete! Or as we say in the retail industry...stack 'em high and sell 'em cheap...... :lol: :lol:

Pauldo
2nd October 2005, 21:53
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Oct 2 2005, 09:11 PM

Thank you if you can

Dolores

Quoted post

Bwaaaaaaahahaha, heeheeehehee, hohohohohoho, hahahahahahaha, heeheeheehe, :D :D :D :P :D

WAAAAAAAHHHHHH, HEEEEEHHEEEhhohohoh, yaaahaahaahaahaaaa

And that's just the boyfriends she's TOLD you about. There's probably a couple of kids kicking about off her brother, or a second husband, and the jail time she did, and the scars on her wrists, and the minor crack cocaine problem she's hoping you can sort for her too :D :D :D :rolleyes: :P

Admin
3rd October 2005, 08:57
Is she Welsh? Seems a lot of inbreeding going on :lol:

Simple answer: In the UK your classed as a slapper, and if the UK fella has at least one brain cell, he'll be off quicker than Shergar with a firecracker up it's ass :rolleyes:

ginapeterb
12th October 2005, 12:28
Welcome to Pete's House of Fun...here is the latest for your consumption.....

Hello my name is Maricel, I am in Angeles City, I have this situation, my BF lives in Landudnil, oooop sorry not sure if thats right...he say soon he will come, but at the moment..he is living with his Mother, because he has the Disability Living allowances from the Government, and my question is about the visa, you mentioned evidence of support for me, he have to support me, but I havent told my BF yet, about my 3 kids, the problem is they have different fathers, but I am concern because I think the consul will not allow my kids to come to UK because they have a relationship with the Father, but the other one, he deserted me, so i might bring one of them with me, but maybe later the other two could come, I have seek for my annulment but I have to prove, that my ex husband is mentally incapacitated, or that the marriage has taken place, do you have any suggestions for me to overcome this problem, I have this situation that is really worrying me, my BF keep telling me about Disabled allowance, do you think that is ok for his supporting me, because he is not working right now, he said he has some saving but we can live with his Mother, I ask him to send the visa forms with the fees, but he said, at the moment funds will not allow, I trust you are a christian person and can help me with this, I am supporting my kids by running my own carinderia around angeles, selling cooked rice, fish and chicken and pork, its like a mobile restaraunt, so I am good with working, but the Consul will not take that into consideration I think, so I have this dilemma, but I could open the same thing in Landudnia to help with my BF, what do you think ?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Maricel B

walesrob
12th October 2005, 14:00
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Oct 12 2005, 12:28 PM

Hope to hear from you soon.

Quoted post

Hmm how about "never" !!

Admin
12th October 2005, 22:38
That's a difficult one
for her anyway
we're OK :)

ginapeterb
19th December 2005, 22:04
Magandang Umaga mga Pilipinos ang...Good Morning Britain

Here is this weeks absolute corkers from the Philippines, we have a great show for you today, listen in to a sample of the e mails I have recieved at British-Filipino.com, addressed to the webmaster..and here they are.....

"Hello webmaster, I was wondering if you can help me with my situation, I was sent to your site by a freind in Tacloban, I want to tell you about what happen, with this guy who came to visit me, his name is Paul and he lives in York, we met at Fh.com and chat for a while...then he told me..he would want to visit with me, but I didnt have any money..as he said he wanted to meet me in Cebu, as I work in Tagum City, I had to go to Davao to fly to Cebu, I had to borrow the money from a money lender to get the tickets...Paul said he would pay me back once we met...but he never did, although he paid for me to go to Boracay, when we got there, he told me that he is in love with me, and he propose marriage to me, but he did not have the ring, is this normal..? he said he would buy me a ring next time he came back, so i accept this, when I ask him what he does for a living, he said, this and that ? I dont know what this means, what is this and that ? I didnt press him about it, but I ask him what is his job, but he just said to me " A little bit of this..and a little bit of that, and a bit of the other" what does this mean ? can you help me with this...I found he was in Cebu for a week also..before me, I dont know why this is....but when we got back to Cebu, he said he had to go back to Manila...and I didnt have the money to go home to Tagum City, so I had to borrow again, as he said his budget was low...

Since he went back, I never heard from him, do you think he doesnt love me, he said he does...and I am so unhappy that he didnt text me, or contact me, I tried to text him, but no reply from him, I saw him back at FH..but he doesnt respond to me, what can I do ? I love this man..but am I fooling myself..

I wish you could just tell me how it is..with him, thanks for lilstening, I look forward to your replies..

thanks..

Maribel

walesrob
19th December 2005, 22:54
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Dec 19 2005, 09:04 PM
Good Morning Britain

Quoted post

Cool song...from 1991 I think it was ....Aztec Camera & Mick Jones...heres some of the lyrics...

The past is steeped in shame,
But tomorrow’s fair game,
For a life that’s fit for living
Good morning britain.

Taffy’s time’s gonna come one day
It’s a loud sweet voice and it won’t give way
A house is not a holiday
Your sons are leaving home neil.... :lol: :lol:

© words and music Roddy Frame

oo-er

ginapeterb
19th December 2005, 23:48
I wonder if this guy..is like the one we had before..the one on the Income Port ? or the disability living allowances ? or the....government assistance programme for visas in Manila.

Admin
20th December 2005, 11:03
Maybe it was me :o Only God knows what I get upto in my sleep :P

Hey Rob, I hope you don't mind paying EMI when they sue for publishing lyrics :) They are dropping down hard on anyone who does, and those that also publish music scores.......so it is alright to sing them to a friend, but not right them down and give him them :doh

Wouldn;t it help if the bloody music industry published the info on the sleeve in the first place?

walesrob
20th December 2005, 11:33
Originally posted by admin@Dec 20 2005, 10:03 AM

Hey Rob, I hope you don't mind paying EMI when they sue for publishing lyrics :)

Quoted post

Thats why I've been a good boyo and published the song composer at the foot of the lyrics:

© words and music Roddy Frame

Why is there anything else I should have stated?

I work part-time in radio and I know all about royalities and copyright and how much Robbie Williams©EMI2005 gets paid for every play of his songs.

Just do a google search for ANY song lyric, and you'll be presented with 1000's of sites, all obviously being very naughty by not even crediting the artist or getting clearance from publishers to use the lyrics.

Admin
21st December 2005, 10:18
The music industry have decided they've sued enough children from their pocket money for the rest of their lives, they now want to do the same to the ones who publish lyrics without paying first.....that means each page refresh!!

Haven't they figured that the way the WWW now works, we don't need their crap music, you only have to look at the singles sales in the charts. Sell 20,000 copies and your the biggest thing since Agadoo :o

ginapeterb
21st December 2005, 14:45
Originally posted by admin@Dec 21 2005, 09:18 AM
The music industry have decided they've sued enough children from their pocket money for the rest of their lives, they now want to do the same to the ones who publish lyrics without paying first.....that means each page refresh!!

Haven't they figured that the way the WWW now works, we don't need their crap music, you only have to look at the singles sales in the charts. Sell 20,000 copies and your the biggest thing since Agadoo :o

Quoted post

what have we got onto this for, I thought we were talking about Maricor's dilemma, or was it..Marigold, or Mari claire..I cant remember

Admin
22nd December 2005, 11:17
Nothing better than a thread going off at a right angle....at least it hasn't reverted to mentioning sex....oops just have :rolleyes: