PDA

View Full Version : hi guys

heaven
31st October 2006, 06:39
Guys, im so sorry its been a month since i havent log in to this forum, coz since i got in here (uk) i was very very much busy and adjusting to the weather and some things, but im completely happy together with my husband.. miss u all guys!!!! scotsfiancee, gensanbritish are u all o.k???? hope to hear from both of u soon, ill try to read ur previous post in here..

god bless!!!!

Chrisirene
31st October 2006, 07:03
Hi heaven,
Yah,scotsfiancee been much Okey :xxgrinning--00xx3: ...were chatting almost evryday ...now shes busy with her husband too....take care :D

heaven
31st October 2006, 07:30
thanks chrisirene, are u in uk now??? or still in phils???
looking forward to talk to scots and jov...

Chrisirene
31st October 2006, 07:38
Im still in PI...havent submitted yet my documents....im still gathering all requirements.....hows ur life there? :D

Chrisirene
31st October 2006, 07:41
can we chat in yahoo if u wanted too....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

heaven
31st October 2006, 08:00
yea sure chrisirene whats ur yahoo id??

scotsfiancee
1st November 2006, 17:06
Guys, im so sorry its been a month since i havent log in to this forum, coz since i got in here (uk) i was very very much busy and adjusting to the weather and some things, but im completely happy together with my husband.. miss u all guys!!!! scotsfiancee, gensanbritish are u all o.k???? hope to hear from both of u soon, ill try to read ur previous post in here..

god bless!!!!

Hi there.sorry just back from a lil vacation. Its bloody cold now, been to highlands and last night there's a blizzards on our way :bigcry:
Talk you soon heaven......TC miz yah too :)

proud2bepinay
12th December 2006, 19:27
Hi there.sorry just back from a lil vacation. Its bloody cold now, been to highlands and last night there's a blizzards on our way :bigcry:
Talk you soon heaven......TC miz yah too :)

scottsfiancee sorry i wasnt able to send you a reply when you sent me a message a lonnggggggggggg time ago. hope you're enjoying the uk!! i am too!!! hope to hear from you.
grace

heaven
12th December 2006, 22:01
hi scots how are you??? long time no talk to each other huh??? anyway hope u are alright and in good shape. do u still have my yahoo id? take care and god bless...

KeithD
13th December 2006, 09:57
Blimey...Scots is famous today....no one wants me :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

tiger@tigress
15th December 2006, 06:06
Blimey...Scots is famous today....no one wants me :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

we all want you here.... :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
15th December 2006, 10:05
we all want you here.... :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I think the postman has lost that BIG pressie you sent me for Xmas :Erm: