i am afraid money cant bring you happiness :NoNo::NoNo::doh
It :censored: helps though :D

trader dave
30th July 2009, 15:41
It :censored: helps though :D

i hope its not a case of give me 50% in a few years time:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
30th July 2009, 15:53
I believe in a saying you get what you deserve:)so you deserve it your highness J :D:D:D

LadyJ
30th July 2009, 16:00
I believe in a saying you get what you deserve:)so you deserve it your highness J :D:D:D

Thank you, I hope you guys stay's lucky too.:Hellooo:

KeithD
30th July 2009, 16:42
You'll never have a 'perfect' life though as you ain't got me :D

Arthur Little
30th July 2009, 17:09
Bought a brand new lovely house and passed my driving test last year,
bought my own car this year,
I've got lovely children and husband,

Im so blessed and lucky to have this kind of life.:Hellooo:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Your post is an inspiration to us all, Anne ... may the Good Lord continue to bless you and yours! :BouncyHappy:

Arthur Little
30th July 2009, 17:18
Start my fulltime job next week ...

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Good luck in your new job. :Erm: Can you tell us something about the kind of work you'll be doing? ...

Arthur Little
30th July 2009, 17:28

She's already got YOU as her forum BOSS :xxaction-smiley-047 ... as have we ALL ...

Arthur Little
30th July 2009, 17:38
She's already got YOU as her forum BOSS :xxaction-smiley-047 ... as have we ALL ...

:333: ... "for he's [Keith] a jolly good fellow ... " :REDancedancer08: ...

Arthur Little
30th July 2009, 17:43
Thanks for your time reading my blog:Hellooo:

:) It's a pleasure, Anne.

kimmi
30th July 2009, 18:15
Start my fulltime job next week,

what else I could ask for?:xxgrinning--00xx3: (win a lottery, i wish):D

It is nice to see people when they are happy and fulfilled with their life,:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Well done Anne..u're such an inspiration for all of us..Keep it up..:D

LadyJ
30th July 2009, 18:59

I dont remember your wife told me that she had a perfect life:Erm::D

:xxgrinning--00xx3: You're right Arthur!

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Good luck in your new job. :Erm: Can you tell us something about the kind of work you'll be doing? ...

Thank you:Hellooo: my job? erm:Erm: I will let you know before I release my movie:D

It is nice to see people when they are happy and fulfilled with their life,:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Well done Anne..u're such an inspiration for all of us..Keep it up..:D

Thank you Kimmi, you too! you're already blessed and lucky to have your husband:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pocahontas
30th July 2009, 19:08
:bigcry:

i want to be happy for you, atleast some of our fellow filipino like you have a successfull like here in uk. well some lucky some are not..thats life...:bigcry::D

LadyJ
30th July 2009, 19:17
:bigcry:

i want to be happy for you, atleast some of our fellow filipino like you have a successfull like here in uk. well some lucky some are not..thats life...:bigcry::D

Thank you!

WHat you've said is very true, you remind me my sister.. I may have a successfull life but my sister who married to a british guy is opposite, shealways having a worst nightmare that she never had before she met him.:cwm3: And Im so sad to see her situation like that:NoNo:

LadyJ
30th July 2009, 19:24
well some lucky some are not..thats life...:bigcry::D

If there's always Love & Peace in our heart i suppose we'll always be lucky:)

Arthur Little
30th July 2009, 19:50
... my sister who married to a british guy is opposite, shealways having a worst nightmare that she never had before she met him.:cwm3: And Im so sad to see her situation like that:NoNo:

:bigcry: So sorry to read about your sister's situation Anne. Let's hope and pray that God will restore her peace of mind very soon ... so that the nightmares may cease altogether.

That's the [Holy] Spirit! :gost:

Mrs Daddy
30th July 2009, 20:22

am lucky in love:xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D Hubby just bought a vauxhaul state car today and am not happy as I can`t drive yet:doh in fact am the one who worried for all the bills road car tax,mot insurance and other expenses as he got 3 cars now:CompBuster:but then again thank goodness am not the one paying for it:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Sophie
30th July 2009, 21:40

Very true ladyj :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: And so happy for you :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish
30th July 2009, 21:45

Wow, you seem to have it all LadyJ :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish

bornatbirth
30th July 2009, 21:48

and i thought all you did was scare people to death?

well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LadyJ
30th July 2009, 22:48
:bigcry: So sorry to read about your sister's situation Anne. Let's hope and pray that God will restore her peace of mind very soon ... so that the nightmares may cease altogether.

That's the [Holy] Spirit! :gost:

Her husband will never change attitude,:NoNo: so its just a matter of time that my sister will call me one day and tell me she had enough and pick her up from their house!:cwm3:

am lucky in love:xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D Hubby just bought a vauxhaul state car today and am not happy as I can`t drive yet:doh in fact am the one who worried for all the bills road car tax,mot insurance and other expenses as he got 3 cars now:CompBuster:but then again thank goodness am not the one paying for it:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

WOw! 3 cars for hubby and you can't drive? he's greedy:icon_lol:

Very true ladyj :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: And so happy for you :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Wow, you seem to have it all LadyJ :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish

Thank you:Hellooo:

All I want now is to save money for plane ticket so we (family of four)can go to Phils for holiday:cwm3:

and i thought all you did was scare people to death? well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

BAB, Even though i look like scary I still have a good heart:Rasp:

D&G
31st July 2009, 05:28

green with envy here

pennybarry
31st July 2009, 08:40
Well done BinibiningJ:xxgrinning--00xx3: You're really such a lucky lady aside from being sexy and beautiful:Rasp:.

I got wonderful husband
No house in UK but blessed with wonderful Mom and Dad in Laws
I can't able to drive yet after my 2 driving classes:Brick:
I want to own a smallest car or maybe a smart car but no luck yet.:D
But still I feel lucky and happy. As long as I can travel 2-3 times a year:BouncyHappy::cwm12::cwm12: That's my happiness:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

KeithD
31st July 2009, 09:01
All I want now is to save money for plane ticket so we (family of four)can go to Phils for holiday:cwm3:
I'd give you the money but in return I'd have to borrow your hubby for a traditional Welsh bonding session :Sex:

:omg:

LadyJ
31st July 2009, 10:23
Well done BinibiningJ:xxgrinning--00xx3: You're really such a lucky lady aside from being sexy and beautiful:Rasp:.

I got wonderful husband
No house in UK but blessed with wonderful Mom and Dad in Laws
I can't able to drive yet after my 2 driving classes:Brick:
I want to own a smallest car or maybe a smart car but no luck yet.:D
But still I feel lucky and happy. As long as I can travel 2-3 times a year:BouncyHappy::cwm12::cwm12: That's my happiness:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

thank you penny:Hellooo:

travelling 2-3 times a year:omg:, you're indeed lucky enough:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Just stay happy, one day you're dream will come true:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'd give you the money but in return I'd have to borrow your hubby for a traditional Welsh bonding session :Sex:

:omg:

boss is a queer:omg:

KeithD
31st July 2009, 10:25
boss is a queer:omg:
Would you like me to prove to you personally I'm not? :cwm24:

Jay&Zobel
31st July 2009, 12:58
Well done Anne! I'M HAPPY FOR YOU. Think it's better to say BLESSED than LUCKY, hehe I guess :Erm::D:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

SO when do you plan to come home anyway? :xxgrinning--00xx3: Take care!

LadyJ
31st July 2009, 13:34
Well done Anne! I'M HAPPY FOR YOU. Think it's better to say BLESSED than LUCKY, hehe I guess :Erm::D:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

SO when do you plan to come home anyway? :xxgrinning--00xx3: Take care!

Thank you Zobel:Hellooo:

We were planning to go to Phils this December but then my husband hasn't got enough holiday left to use, so we might go next year, to experience our first fiesta in Medellin Cebu:Hellooo: I really can't wait to go back to my land of birth:cwm3:

KeithD
31st July 2009, 14:18
Thank you Zobel:Hellooo:

We were planning to go to Phils this December but then my husband hasn't got enough holiday left to use, so we might go next year,....
His company might allow him unpaid time off in the present climate.

LadyJ
31st July 2009, 14:30
His company might allow him unpaid time off in the present climate.

Thanks boss, we are aware of that and we might take his unpaid holiday, but the problem is Im about to start my fulltime work next week, im not sure if they will allow me to take atleast 4 weeks off:Erm: On my interview, they've asked me if I have booked any holiday, I should have told them yes.:doh

nigel
31st July 2009, 14:34
i am afraid money cant bring you happiness :NoNo::NoNo::dohIt bloody helps mate!:icon_lol:

LadyJ
31st July 2009, 14:38
It bloody helps mate!:icon_lol:

Agree!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

No money...cant pay electricity and broadband...no Filipino UK for me:D

trader dave
31st July 2009, 14:39

so does he drive all three at once :icon_lol::icon_lol::doh

LadyJ
31st July 2009, 14:41

Maybe he use one car for Mrs daddy, another car for a secret lover and another car for another :D

LadyJ
31st July 2009, 14:43
It bloody helps mate!:icon_lol:

No money No Honey:icon_lol:

trader dave
31st July 2009, 14:46
to all those who strive for material things money ect it cant buy you good health or happiness if you was suddenly told you are going to die next week you cant take it with you :icon_lol::icon_lol::doh

and if you have had a near death experiance or you thought you was going to die you will suddenly relise that:Hellooo::cwm24:

so good health to you all :doh so sorry to :piss2: on your party:icon_lol::icon_lol:

trader dave
31st July 2009, 14:47
Maybe he use one car for Mrs daddy, another car for a secret lover and another car for another :D

ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i thought that:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
31st July 2009, 18:24

He doesn`t but he does love his vintage MG even if it just sits in the car port I just let him do what he wants as long as he does`nt do drugs:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

Mrs Daddy
31st July 2009, 18:27

Nope absolutely not:Dtwo old one`s not worth much if we sell it rather than selling it He`ll save it for me if I pass my driving cross finger:D

Mrs Daddy
31st July 2009, 18:28
ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i thought that:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

It will be his loss:Cuckoo:He can`t find another woman as nice and as lovely as me:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

trader dave
31st July 2009, 23:43
It will be his loss:Cuckoo:He can`t find another woman as nice and as lovely as me:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i am sure you drive better than his old car:icon_lol::cwm24::peepwall:

Mrs Daddy
1st August 2009, 06:25
i am sure you drive better than his old car:icon_lol::cwm24::peepwall:

bugger lugs you are:NoNo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

Piamed
1st August 2009, 13:41
Hi amiga. Very happy for you as you've found the peace and happines so many seek but have not found. I have found the perfect house which i'm coming to buy if i can resolve one small detail - how to work for the next 12 years withought paying any tax or using any of the income for anything other than the mortgage :)

Ann07
7th August 2009, 16:08

Lovely
What a beautiful life Anne. :D

D&G
7th August 2009, 16:21
to all those who strive for material things money ect it cant buy you good health or happiness if you was suddenly told you are going to die next week you cant take it with you :icon_lol::icon_lol::doh

very well said :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

it's just that MONEY can sometimes make ur life easier :Erm:

somebody
7th August 2009, 21:02
Agree!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

No money...cant pay electricity and broadband...no Filipino UK for me:D

Just sneak over to Mr admins and tap his leccy supply and his broadband.
Im sure Joe will help you do it:D

LadyJ
7th August 2009, 21:44
Hi amiga. Very happy for you as you've found the peace and happines so many seek but have not found. I have found the perfect house which i'm coming to buy if i can resolve one small detail - how to work for the next 12 years withought paying any tax or using any of the income for anything other than the mortgage :)

Thank you Pia.. I hope you get what you want very soon, but remember we have to go through hard way first, so good luck for the future:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Lovely
What a beautiful life Anne. :D

Thank you:Hellooo: How's your children?

Just sneak over to Mr admins and tap his leccy supply and his broadband.
Im sure Joe will help you do it:D

IM not sure if we can do that, because lately Keith and Joe were talking about swap wife for the boiler or tv, or maybe keith's PC and broadband:icon_lol:

somebody
7th August 2009, 21:47
Thank you Pia.. I hope you get what you want very soon, but remember we have to go through hard way first, so good luck for the future:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you:Hellooo: How's your children?

IM not sure if we can do that, because lately Keith and Joe were talking about swap wife for the boiler or tv, or maybe keith's PC and broadband:icon_lol:

More likely Ping po ands joes wife po will swap Mr Boss admin po and Joe po for a boiler or tv:D

somebody
7th August 2009, 21:50

I didn't know we were getting a new Primeminster is it possible for the Queen to be PM as well:Erm::D

COuld you reduce my Tax please? The Wife wants more money for her attempt to clear Primark and Topshop of clothes:D