PDA

View Full Version : Nvq ?

Tiggers0608
29th July 2009, 09:31
I have a friend who's asking me to sponsor her on NVQ ...

:Erm: first of all i don't have a work, don't have savings, Im not stable, don't have a big flat and still on spouse visa :Erm::NoNo:

but she keep asking me to sponsor her, and i already told her i can't bcoz of those reason but she's too stubborn to listen, and im getting p@~#& o*$ really.

:cwm23::Erm: I don't even know the NVQ visa is, i know it's like a student visa or something.

Jay&Zobel
29th July 2009, 10:31

:Erm: first of all i don't have a work, don't have savings, Im not stable, don't have a big flat and still on spouse visa :Erm::NoNo:

but she keep asking me to sponsor her, and i already told her i can't bcoz of those reason but she's too stubborn to listen, and im getting p@~#& o*$ really.

:cwm23::Erm: I don't even know the NVQ visa is, i know it's like a student visa or something.

IMHO, do not even think about sponsoring her, even if you have the means to do so.

joebloggs
29th July 2009, 12:27
then how can you sponsor someone :doh

:D

darren-b
29th July 2009, 17:33
I don't believe private individuals can sponsor students now anyway by stating they will give them accomodation/monthly allowance.

The only way you could help her is by opening up a joint back account with her and putting about £7000 into it.

Tiggers0608
29th July 2009, 19:34
then how can you sponsor someone :doh

:D

:icon_lol::D yeah i know i told her that lol, but she just dont want to listen, she just want whats good for her but not for me lol

Tiggers0608
29th July 2009, 19:39
I don't believe private individuals can sponsor students now anyway by stating they will give them accomodation/monthly allowance.

The only way you could help her is by opening up a joint back account with her and putting about £7000 into it.

:rolleyes: thats what I'm telling her but she keep saying on the seminar they say "as long as u have a friend in UK and she can be ur sponsor"

thats what she's believing right now, and its hard for her to explain that its not that way, she thinks shes right and im wrong, but i dont really want to sponsor her coz i'm not sure whats she going to do here plus im not capable of sponsoring anyone at the moment lol:Rasp:

Tiggers0608
29th July 2009, 19:41
IMHO, do not even think about sponsoring her, even if you have the means to do so.

yes, i guess ur right :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
29th July 2009, 21:04
:rolleyes: thats what I'm telling her but she keep saying on the seminar they say "as long as u have a friend in UK and she can be ur sponsor"

Oh those agencies :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: They will do anything to get money from you. Sweet-talks:doh

pennybarry
30th July 2009, 06:46

You made me laugh on this 'Tol.:icon_lol:
Tell her it's not that easy and even if she has brod and sis here without £££££££££, there's big chance to deny her visa.

If she passed her Nursing Board and IELTs, has 1-2 years experience, PM me 'tol. I may help but not a promise.

Tell her student visa is nothing but all waste of time and money.
IMO, if you passed english test, board exam and have hospital experience, you don't need to go on lower level which is caregiving:NoNo: You deserve to be a nurse in hospital abroad.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tiggers0608
1st August 2009, 11:49
Oh those agencies :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: They will do anything to get money from you. Sweet-talks:doh

Hay naku, thats what i told her but she never listen, she still believes the people at the seminars :doh

Tiggers0608
1st August 2009, 11:54
You made me laugh on this 'Tol.:icon_lol:
Tell her it's not that easy and even if she has brod and sis here without £££££££££, there's big chance to deny her visa.

If she passed her Nursing Board and IELTs, has 1-2 years experience, PM me 'tol. I may help but not a promise.

Tell her student visa is nothing but all waste of time and money.
IMO, if you passed english test, board exam and have hospital experience, you don't need to go on lower level which is caregiving:NoNo: You deserve to be a nurse in hospital abroad.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

'Tol all the things you said , she doesn't have those stuff lol, she's a PT not a nurse lol, not yet a board passer, no experience of any work yet, and no IELTs, she was already denied b4 and lost 80,000 pesos bcoz of NVQ and she still wants to apply for it again :doh.

yup 'tol i told her that she will be deny if she apply but she's not listening she said the people at the seminar told her if she have a friend in UK she will get the visa :doh and she believes them.

Tawi2
1st August 2009, 11:58
If she is harrassing you,playing on your friendship and generally making you feel uncomfortable she isnt a true friend :NoNo:

Jay&Zobel
1st August 2009, 12:59
Dedmahin mo sis! She will then stop harrassing you :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: