PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Send A Private Message?

New Shoes
29th July 2009, 09:13
Hi guys,

Stupid question, I know. I don't seem to be able to figure out how I send a PM to another member. I've done searched and found this information;

"You may send a private message to a member of this forum by clicking the 'Send A Private Message' link in the private messaging section of your user control panel member."

I've looked under "User CP" as stated above and can only find a 'public message' not a "Private Message"

Could someone show what I'm missing? Is it my low post count that is preventing me from sending PMs?

Thanks in adavance,
Dave

KeithD
29th July 2009, 10:31
Click on the username, and select the option.

New Shoes
29th July 2009, 10:37
Click on the username, and select the option.

Thanks for you reply. However, when I click on 'Username' (I tried it with yours) the only options I get are:-

View profile,
Find all posts
Add to contacts

I don't seem to be able to see the privater message option

Thanks again........

KeithD
29th July 2009, 10:55
You don't have 75+Rep posts yet.

New Shoes
29th July 2009, 10:59
OK, that explains it!

Thanks for the info.

Jay&Zobel
29th July 2009, 11:02
Just keep posting to become a Respected member so you could access all Forum's features! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

New Shoes
29th July 2009, 11:27
Just keep posting to become a Respected member so you could access all Forum's features! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi,

Yes, i guess that's what I've got to do.

Ingat

KeithD
29th July 2009, 11:43
You can contact us to forward a message if it is important.

New Shoes
29th July 2009, 12:07
You can contact us to forward a message if it is important.

Hiya, It's OK, I've got an email address I'll use that.

Initially I was just wondering how to send Pm as I was seeing nothing obvious. As you've explained it now, I'll wait until my post count creeps up the required number.

Thanks again for you help.

Dave