PDA

View Full Version : Food delivery in Newcastle

monkeyface
28th July 2009, 11:14
Hi everyone,

I would like to buy my honey a meal, since I am in the Philippines, I can't cook for him.

I'd like to ask for links where I can order food for him where they won't be asking for the credit cards when they deliver. It would be nice if you know a place for Tapsilog or Adobo cos he likes them, if they aren't any available, a nice Chinese or Indian restaurant is good too.

He sent me something nice today for no reason and it made me very happy. I would like to buy him a nice meal in return.

I will very much appreciate your suggestions.
Take care.xxx

Tawi2
28th July 2009, 11:23
Newcastle has a small china-town area up from the station,I used to eat there often years back,my sis still visits there now and again,one of the best restaurants(chinese) which was listed in the egon ronay guides back in the mid 1990's when I used to eat there was King Neptune - 34-36 Stowell Strret , Newcastle City Centre , NE1 4XQ - 0871 7140704.
Your guy is from the north-east?Good choice :xxgrinning--00xx3:

monkeyface
28th July 2009, 11:27
Hi Tawi2, yes he is a Geordie.:) Do you know if I can place orders online? A little help please.:)

Tawi2
28th July 2009, 11:33
You cant order online from Neptunes,you got to phone them,hold on,I will do a search...............:Erm:

Tawi2
28th July 2009, 11:35
All these are Newcastle and you can order online,scroll through them,decide what you think he might like,then just click.............:xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.sugarvine.com/newcastle/online-booking/takeaway.asp

monkeyface
28th July 2009, 11:36
You cant order online from Neptunes,you got to phone them,hold on,I will do a search...............:Erm:

Sorry for the trouble but I would appreciate if you can give me links cos I really don't know where to order online.
Thanks so much.x

monkeyface
28th July 2009, 11:39
All these are Newcastle and you can order online,scroll through them,decide what you think he might like,then just click.............:xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.sugarvine.com/newcastle/online-booking/takeaway.asp

Thanks Tawi2! Ummm, I offered to buy him a meal before but he said they ask for the card used for the purchase. Is that true or maybe he just said that?

Tawi2
28th July 2009, 11:39
Theres online menu's also on this one,my goodness,I just looked at the indian one,I am hungry :D

http://www.yell.com/find/s/Entertainment/Takeaway-Food/UK/Tyne-&-Wear/Newcastle-Upon-Tyne,-Tyne-&-Wear

Tawi2
28th July 2009, 11:41
Maybe he just didnt like you spending your money on him,some guys are like that,they prefer to pay for everything so as not to inconvenience their lady :xxgrinning--00xx3:

monkeyface
28th July 2009, 11:42
Theres online menu's also on this one,my goodness,I just looked at the indian one,I am hungry :D

http://www.yell.com/find/s/Entertainment/Takeaway-Food/UK/Tyne-&-Wear/Newcastle-Upon-Tyne,-Tyne-&-Wear

Thanks Tawi2! You're very nice.:)

Tawi2
28th July 2009, 11:44
Guys from the north-east normally are :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

monkeyface
28th July 2009, 11:46
Guys from the north-east normally are :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Oh you're from North East? I asked my boyfriend where Surrey is, he said it is next to London. I thought you are from there.

Tawi2
28th July 2009, 11:49
I am from the north-east,I just live in surrey because its easier to make money here for me anyway,the north-east is a fantastic part of the country to be honest,beaches,wide open areas of countryside,your a short distance from scotland,lots of history and the people are very,very friendly :xxgrinning--00xx3: Just like cavite :icon_lol:

monkeyface
28th July 2009, 11:51
So I take it you know people from Cavite as well. A very friendly traveler you are.:)

Ana_may365
28th July 2009, 14:01
people are very,very friendly Just like cavite

hiya!tawi2,im from cavite:D:D:D:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

monkeyface
28th July 2009, 14:04
Hi Ate Ana, I was thinking of sending you a message in MSN but I was thinking you're probably busy.
Take care po.xxx

Ann07
28th July 2009, 15:47
I am from the north-east,I just live in surrey because its easier to make money here for me anyway,the north-east is a fantastic part of the country to be honest,beaches,wide open areas of countryside,your a short distance from scotland,lots of history and the people are very,very friendly :xxgrinning--00xx3: Just like cavite :icon_lol:

tinood k tawi:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: