27th July 2009, 16:05
Who can resist those chicken entrails :xxgrinning--00xx3:

britishdetained
27th July 2009, 16:10

Kevin and I loves eating isaw:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
27th July 2009, 16:17
I was in Gensan earlier this year,I think it was gensan or polomolok?I gave a small kid some money,he ran off to buy something to eat and came back with 2 BBQ's,one for him,one for me:Erm: I gave him some more money,he went off and came back with two plastic bags filled with soft drinks,one for him and one for me :icon_lol:I thought "I like this kid" I gave him some more money,I expected him to come back with two women(one for him and one for......:icon_lol:)but he brought two flower necklaces back :Erm::icon_lol:

britishdetained
27th July 2009, 16:43
I was in Gensan earlier this year,I think it was gensan or polomolok?I gave a small kid some money,he ran off to buy something to eat and came back with 2 BBQ's,one for him,one for me:Erm: I gave him some more money,he went off and came back with two plastic bags filled with soft drinks,one for him and one for me :icon_lol:I thought "I like this kid" I gave him some more money,I expected him to come back with two women(one for him and one for......:icon_lol:)but he brought two flower necklaces back :Erm::icon_lol:

thats sweet:):):), sampaguita necklace if given to you is a sign of thanking you:)

Sophie
27th July 2009, 17:14

LOL, don't like that one :NoNo::D:D

Tawi2
27th July 2009, 17:17
Here you are then Soph,I am sure you will like these Tiger Prawns better :xxgrinning--00xx3: From Dapitan.

Sophie
27th July 2009, 17:17

that is one good kid :xxgrinning--00xx3: I've never heard of a story like this before, lol....
normally once you give them money, they ran off and never come back...or they will come back to ask for more, lol

Sophie
27th July 2009, 17:19
Here you are then Soph,I am sure you will like these Tiger Prawns better :xxgrinning--00xx3: From Dapitan.

Oh that one i like, soooooooooo much :Rasp::Rasp::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: and crabs too......:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel

I'm pretty sure I've already seen this pic before:Erm: or am I having De'ja'vu:Erm:

lol... I miss BBQ!!

Florge
i love the sinugbang saging... isaw.. well, have to refrain as it is bad for me.

aphrodite78
27th July 2009, 17:20

hehehe, that's very nice of you. :)

Tawi2
27th July 2009, 17:23
You probably looked in my profile Jayzee,its in my album,that kid was my mate :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scott&ligaya
27th July 2009, 17:48
I cannot drive past a lechon Manok stand,mmmmmmmhhhh makes me hungry now?:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Mrs Daddy
28th July 2009, 09:30
I am craving for it now!:D

Pepe n Pilar
28th July 2009, 09:45
I don't eat chicken entrails :NoNo:but like tiger prawns. :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:
That's good the boy kept on coming back and gave you half of what he bought!....:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Some just keeps the money to themselves...

Tawi2
28th July 2009, 10:05
I love tiger prawns fried in Garlic butter :xxgrinning--00xx3:Or visiting the fish port in Gensan(where Pacquiao used to work) and buying kilos of Tuna straight from the boat :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
29th July 2009, 15:03
I'm pretty sure I've already seen this pic before:Erm: or am I having De'ja'vu:Erm:

lol... I miss BBQ!!

You probably looked in my profile Jayzee,its in my album,that kid was my mate :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Must be, but I'm really sure I've seen & read it before (I've been looking it from your previous posts hehe, but no joy).:doh

Anyway, your thread made me end up BBQ-ing pork for our dinner last night. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: