PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Good / Trustworthy Lawyer in Davao City / Surrounding Area

New Shoes
26th July 2009, 18:28
Hello,

My girl in Davao is now starting the process of trying to find a trustworthy Lawyer in Davao City. This is to deal with her annulment (from start to finish).

Can anyone recommend a good lawyer who is trustworthy and competent, particularly with regard to completing the annulment process correctly and smoothly?

Any replies greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

pennybarry
26th July 2009, 18:36
Hello,

My girl in Davao is now starting the process of trying to find a trustworthy Lawyer in Davao City. This is to deal with her annulment (from start to finish).

Can anyone recommend a good lawyer who is trustworthy and competent, particularly with regard to completing the annulment process correctly and smoothly?

Many thanks.

Tell her to go first to PAO. Public Attorneys Office. She can get free legal aid about her situation. There are good lawyers in that office and she can have choices. They know some private lawyers too that specializes in annulment.

Tawi2
26th July 2009, 18:49
Florge is a dabawenya,her sis is a lawyer so I am sure she still has contacts in the city,failing that I know some quite influential people in the city having been visiting for almost 20 years,I can get you several reccomendations in the next day or two if you like?

New Shoes
26th July 2009, 19:10
Florge is a dabawenya,her sis is a lawyer so I am sure she still has contacts in the city,failing that I know some quite influential people in the city having been visiting for almost 20 years,I can get you several reccomendations in the next day or two if you like?

That is excellent news. Yes, the next day or two will be fine. Thank you very much Tawi2.

Pennybarry. Thanks for you info too. I'll pass that on to her.

Thanks again,
Dave

Tawi2
26th July 2009, 19:14
I will get you several names and numbers,but all will have been used by someone in the past so you know they have a decent enough reccomendation :)

New Shoes
27th July 2009, 08:50
I will get you several names and numbers,but all will have been used by someone in the past so you know they have a decent enough reccomendation :)

Hello.

OK Tawi2, I look forward to receiving the information.

Thanks again,
Dave

Tawi2
27th July 2009, 08:57
Ok,this guy is good,very good,but good also equals expensive,he is the lawyer for MRDP(a world bank project)and they dont hire anyone unless they have impecable credentials and deliver the goods

Attourney Arnold Larena,

Office number (Davao)2223587
Mobile number 09177001941

Wait till tommorrow,I will get you a few more,but ask your girl to give this guy a ring,This next one is mensa material,he is a practicing lawyer but also teaches law in Ataneo,he could have gotten the great train robbers off on a technicality,he knows all the loopholes

Attourney Fidel Valdez,

Office number (Davao)2730046
Mobile number 09177045595

If you need any more just ask :xxgrinning--00xx3:

New Shoes
27th July 2009, 13:22
Hi Tawi2,

Thanks for the latest info. I'll await further details as promised.

Thank you.
Dave

Florge
27th July 2009, 14:12

Awww... Tawi... you forgot... my Dad's a judge there too... hehehe...of course I still have some influence in Davao...

Anyway, New Shoes please tell your gf to see Atty. Tesiorna. His office is at Uyangeren Street, Villa Abrille Bldg, near Metrobank.

Since it's an annullment and I assume you want it to be "speedy"... go and see Atty. Alejandro Cobol. His office is at Claveria St., in front of Equitable Bank.. not sure what the building is called though.

Atty. Cobol is the best in Davao when it comes to annulment (according to my Dad). Also, my Dad said that your gf can instead go to his office in the Hall of Justice and he'll be very willing to help her out.

Please PM me for details.

Tawi2
27th July 2009, 14:15
Your dads a Judge in Davao :Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Florge
27th July 2009, 14:28
Your dads a Judge in Davao :Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3:

yes sir... and been in the news once in a while...ehehe... don't tell anyone. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
27th July 2009, 14:31
Its always good to know a friendly judge,I have needed them in the past on one or two occassions :icon_lol:

Florge
27th July 2009, 14:43
Its always good to know a friendly judge,I have needed them in the past on one or two occassions :icon_lol:

true... true... don't worry.. when in Davao, I can introduce you to him. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
27th July 2009, 15:40
I am sure I know people he knows Florge,you know what Dabaw is like,one big social club,its all about networking :icon_lol:

Florge
27th July 2009, 15:49
I am sure I know people he knows Florge,you know what Dabaw is like,one big social club,its all about networking :icon_lol:

yeah, I'm sure you'll have common friends... And I agree, Davao is like a social club.. but most of the socialites I know during my heyday are somewhere else now.. we just get to see each other during Christmas... there was a time when I go to the bar to have fun and find schoolmates there.. so it felt like school with the disco lights... lol

gemini63
27th July 2009, 16:17
yes sir... and been in the news once in a while...ehehe... don't tell anyone. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hi florge? who is your dad in davao? what is ur surname? is it alright if i ask..

vbkelly
27th July 2009, 17:01
Hello,

Many thanks.

im gonna ask my brother in law if his uncle is now acting as a lawyer bcoz he is a retired judge.

Florge
27th July 2009, 17:06
hi florge? who is your dad in davao? what is ur surname? is it alright if i ask..

hi! sent you a PM.

vbkelly
27th July 2009, 17:06
yeah, I'm sure you'll have common friends... And I agree, Davao is like a social club.. but most of the socialites I know during my heyday are somewhere else now.. we just get to see each other during Christmas... there was a time when I go to the bar to have fun and find schoolmates there.. so it felt like school with the disco lights... lol

florge i think your dad knows JUDGE IBABAO and his retired now

Florge
27th July 2009, 17:28
florge i think your dad knows JUDGE IBABAO and his retired now

yup.. he's my dad's kumpare.

New Shoes
28th July 2009, 08:39
Awww... Tawi... you forgot... my Dad's a judge there too... hehehe...of course I still have some influence in Davao...

Anyway, New Shoes please tell your gf to see Atty. Tesiorna. His office is at Uyangeren Street, Villa Abrille Bldg, near Metrobank.

Since it's an annullment and I assume you want it to be "speedy"... go and see Atty. Alejandro Cobol. His office is at Claveria St., in front of Equitable Bank.. not sure what the building is called though.

Atty. Cobol is the best in Davao when it comes to annulment (according to my Dad). Also, my Dad said that your gf can instead go to his office in the Hall of Justice and he'll be very willing to help her out.

Please PM me for details.

Hello Florge, Thanks for the information. I've send you a message

Tawi2
28th July 2009, 09:28
Robillo?Carpio?Did your pops own the Maguindanao hotel before?

Florge
28th July 2009, 12:47
Robillo?Carpio?Did your pops own the Maguindanao hotel before?

are you referring to the building where Atty. Cobol is at? yeah, it was the old Maguindanao hotel.. and no, we don't own it... hehehe...