PDA

View Full Version : Red Arrow Performer (Any one seen it ?)

Mrs.JMajor
25th July 2009, 22:32
This really such a perfect Air show, I cant see even just bit of mistakes from thier performances in the air http://www.raf.mod.uk/reds/ and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE-A4rLyWW8

As newbie in the UK, first time ever to watch the air festival, luckily as I am the one holding the advertising of our company, my boss sent us there to meet the crowd and got the chance to watch the performance :yikes: they even make heart in the sky, unbelievable who ever the one who discover or found to do that kind of air show, must be a very very well trained pilot :yikes:

Life was indeed too busy for me and for my husband, I even cant escape during my breaktime like the first week of my job to log on to forum:bigcry: fortunately I even met loads and loads of filipinas in Lowestoft, and they are so so kind to invite us for lunch and so we did today and again tomorrow :cwm12:

Life has to go on, and earning money i guess is one of the goal of each person in this world, so enjoy the forum each and everyone and I will just see you as much as I can:)

joebloggs
26th July 2009, 04:05
every year for many years i use to see the red arrows as there was a airshow less than a mile away from where i live, but they cancelled it about 10yrs ago i think because of health and safety :doh.

a couple of years ago, we went to see the one on south port beach, we only got 2 see 1 or 2 planes, then it was cancelled because of high winds and it started rain cats and dogs, i had never seen so much rain :cwm24:. so the misses still not seen them, maybe this year :xxgrinning--00xx3:

nigel
26th July 2009, 05:10
Hey I'm glad you enjoyed the red arrows...I used to enjoy watching them when I was a boy...your right of course, they are very skilled pilots...spectacular thing to watch!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
26th July 2009, 09:05
The airshow in N Wales has been moved from Llandudno to Rhyl due to Health & Safety, as they are both over the Irish Sea my guess is it is the wrong type of water in Llandudno Bay :rolleyes:

pennybarry
26th July 2009, 09:33
I searched their performance at youtube and it's really wowwwww!!!:omg:

We have small airport here for jets and I feel scared everytime I hear jet:bigcry: until I get used to it. :D But then, I am very impress with their performance:xxgrinning--00xx3:

We have seldom jets in the Philippines and it's fly very high so you'll not hear them when flying.

Thanks for sharing Joklet. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
You have a good job and enjoy it and enjoy your life. At least you have life now. Goodluck:BouncyHappy:

KeithD
26th July 2009, 09:50
We get dogfights over our house, sometimes only a few hundred feet away :cwm24: from RAF Valley. Also get plenty of US aircraft flyover who stop off there for a rest/refuel.

kimmi
26th July 2009, 10:01
I searched their performance at youtube and it's really wowwwww!!!:omg:

We have small airport here for jets and I feel scared everytime I hear jet:bigcry: until I get used to it. :D But then, I am very impress with their performance:xxgrinning--00xx3:

We have seldom jets in the Philippines and it's fly very high so you'll not hear them when flying.

Thanks for sharing Joklet. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
You have a good job and enjoy it and enjoy your life. At least you have life now. Goodluck:BouncyHappy:

I also looked at it in you tube Ate Penny and I must say its really fantastic..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

btw, Goodluck with ur job Juliet. Earning money is good but u also have to look after urself.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
26th July 2009, 10:27
At least you have life now.
:yikes: You mean when I am tambay in the forum ,I dont have life ah, wahh your mean :action-smiley-081: joke lang po friendship :icon_lol:

We get dogfights over our house, sometimes only a few hundred feet away :cwm24: from RAF Valley. Also get plenty of US aircraft flyover who stop off there for a rest/refuel.
To be honest, I am sure hubby wont get mad if one of my dream is to meet one of the pilot in RAF or the one who perform the show :rolleyes:

I also looked at it in you tube Ate Penny and I must say its really fantastic..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

btw, Goodluck with ur job Juliet. Earning money is good but u also have to look after urself.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thanks for that Kimmi, have a nice sunday ahead :xxgrinning--00xx3::cwm38:

KeithD
26th July 2009, 10:35
To be honest, I am sure hubby wont get mad if one of my dream is to meet one of the pilot in RAF or the one who perform the show :rolleyes:
:omg: Look what you made said pilot do!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/09/11/article-1054687-029DDBD200000578-575_468x351_popup.jpg

Mrs.JMajor
26th July 2009, 10:42
He is eager to meet me as well when he heard it :Cuckoo: :icon_lol::icon_lol: and so he mess his concentration, poor lad :doh

Oh no Keith, its not red arrow plane,dont cheat me, it was gray arrow hahaha :Cuckoo:

pennybarry
26th July 2009, 10:48
:yikes: You mean when I am tambay in the forum ,I dont have life ah, wahh your mean :action-smiley-081: joke lang po friendship :icon_lol:

Thanks for that Kimmi, have a nice sunday ahead :xxgrinning--00xx3::cwm38:

Thanks Kim! My first time to watch even in youtube
Joklet is too busy, I told her hinay-hinay.

Not really! As I know we all need money. And money here not grows on trees Nice to see people happy with their job too

My only wish. Bati bati nah !!! yeheeey!

kimmi
26th July 2009, 10:54
Thanks Kim! My first time to watch even in youtube
Joklet is too busy, I told her hinay-hinay.

Not really! As I know we all need money. And money here not grows on trees Nice to see people happy with their job too

My only wish. Bati bati nah !!! yeheeey!

:Erm::Erm::omg::icon_lol::icon_lol: Ate Penny I think ur message is meant for Juliet:Erm::doh

Sconnie
26th July 2009, 10:54
This really such a perfect Air show, I cant see even just bit of mistakes from thier performances in the air http://www.raf.mod.uk/reds/ and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE-A4rLyWW8

As newbie in the UK, first time ever to watch the air festival, luckily as I am the one holding the advertising of our company, my boss sent us there to meet the crowd and got the chance to watch the performance :yikes: )

Were you at Sunderland yesterday ??

Tawi2
26th July 2009, 11:11
The Sunderland airshow is on this weekend :Erm:Down on the sea-front..........SUNDERLAND............SUNDERLAND(Sorry :NoNo:old habits die hard).

Sconnie
26th July 2009, 11:14
The Sunderland airshow is on this weekend :Erm:Down on the sea-front..........SUNDERLAND............SUNDERLAND(Sorry :NoNo:old habits die hard).

YES, we watched some of the planes fly over South Shields, we were at a birthday party there with lots of Pinay, had a great day..

Tawi2
26th July 2009, 11:17
Sorry for shouting Sunderland....sunderland.....The football team are rubbish to be honest,poor relatives to Newcastle but I was conditioned by my dad as a small kid to shout for them :NoNo: Wouldnt mind seeing the airshow down at seaburn and roker again someday,havent been up to see it for years :Erm:

pennybarry
26th July 2009, 11:25
:Erm::Erm::omg::icon_lol::icon_lol: Ate Penny I think ur message is meant for Juliet:Erm::doh

Yes :xxgrinning--00xx3:wala naman problem sa kanya. Kaya masaya ako.
You're such a nice person as well as Joklet. same here very nice person ahahha:xxgrinning--00xx3::Rasp:

jimeve
26th July 2009, 12:33
Sorry for shouting Sunderland....sunderland.....The football team are rubbish to be honest,poor relatives to Newcastle but I was conditioned by my dad as a small kid to shout for them :NoNo: Wouldnt mind seeing the airshow down at seaburn and roker again someday,havent been up to see it for years :Erm:

Roker parks gone, Sunderland are in the prem, Newcastle are not in the prem.:doh

Florge
26th July 2009, 12:49
ooooo... air show! i love it... attended a few in Clark... but nothing beats the Red Arrows.

Mrs.JMajor
26th July 2009, 13:12
Yeah, I guess as she always tease me :D

Were you at Sunderland yesterday ??
It was my day off saturday and sunday John, Hows ness?

ooooo... air show! i love it... attended a few in Clark... but nothing beats the Red Arrows.
I dont know all about it :D as I only heard of it when I was in PI :D and dreaming I did able to see the show :BouncyHappy: hubby said its very famous in the whole world

Florge
26th July 2009, 14:06

As newbie in the UK, first time ever to watch the air festival, luckily as I am the one holding the advertising of our company, my boss sent us there to meet the crowd and got the chance to watch the performance :yikes: they even make heart in the sky, unbelievable who ever the one who discover or found to do that kind of air show, must be a very very well trained pilot :yikes:

Life was indeed too busy for me and for my husband, I even cant escape during my breaktime like the first week of my job to log on to forum:bigcry: fortunately I even met loads and loads of filipinas in Lowestoft, and they are so so kind to invite us for lunch and so we did today and again tomorrow :cwm12:

Life has to go on, and earning money i guess is one of the goal of each person in this world, so enjoy the forum each and everyone and I will just see you as much as I can:)

oh wow! you must be really talented... can you advise me on what ad campaigns you're handling? i might be going back to advertising myself on a consultancy basis.. and errr... well... a little help from you might be needed... hehehe.... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
26th July 2009, 14:21
The Italians have a great aerobatic team as well. They are brilliant at flying backwards, usually in the direction away from Germany :rolleyes:

Pepe n Pilar
26th July 2009, 14:21

Nice job indeed!. I like that job. I used to work in a Production Company before. What sort of strategy in advertising you're focused with? I hope i can get some tips from you as i really like to land a job in the same field as well. I enjoy working in that atmosphere. BTW why did you secure a CRB?(if i'm not mistaken i have read somewhere that you had applied for a CRB?) correct me pls if i'm wrong. Is that needed for jobs of this sort?

Cheers!:)

Mrs.JMajor
26th July 2009, 16:11
Nice job indeed!. I like that job. I used to work in a Production Company before. What sort of strategy in advertising you're focused with? I hope i can get some tips from you as i really like to land a job in the same field as well. I enjoy working in that atmosphere. BTW why did you secure a CRB?(if i'm not mistaken i have read somewhere that you had applied for a CRB?) correct me pls if i'm wrong. Is that needed for jobs of this sort?

Cheers!:)

Ok, that CRB is for the nursing home that I applied before, unfortunately the job I was working now is Hippodrome Circus very stressing but they offer good salary indeed, I do the advertising in terms of the leaflet and sticking posters everywhere, not related to red arrow lol ,we just been there because of the crowd, I am the one whos supervising the teen agers to distribute leaflet,check them every now and then to thier designated places and stick poster to shops and stalls, the sad thing with this job is I am always outside (out doors) and the rain/air hitting me everytime w/c not used to it :bigcry: but cant complain to it as you know been in the house since I arrived in the UK so I grab it and that was hubbys friend who offer to me.

But here it is now my CRB come already last monday :doh and the nursing home called me many times to report to them asap they want me to start to work,so I really had to make decision about it soon because working in nursing home is nice as its only inside the bulding, but the salary is better in hippodrome, if you were in my shoes w/c job you will prefer ? I actually applied 3 company before,I got pass with this 2

Thanks for asking :rolleyes:

joebloggs
26th July 2009, 17:16
:omg: Look what you made said pilot do!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/09/11/article-1054687-029DDBD200000578-575_468x351_popup.jpg

any idea where that was scouser keith ??

this crash was at the barton areodrome, i think the last air show there becuase of this crash. only 1/2 mile from where i live :cwm24:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag5ut3tP3ZM

KeithD
26th July 2009, 17:57
It's a hawk trainer which is a clue :xxgrinning--00xx3: .......from RAF Valley.....but it crashed at the smaller airfield just down the road at RAF Mona a couple of years ago. Missed the runway by someway :cwm24:

By the way Mr.M, this is the aircraft the Red Arrows use and train in.

Not sure what the pilot was doing! But he hit the only building for miles.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/09/11/article-1054687-029E031900000578-65_468x311_popup.jpg

KeithD
26th July 2009, 18:03
Too big to post the pic here but one hell of a shot (http://www.af.mil/shared/media/photodb/photos/040130-F-0000C-002.jpg)

KeithD
26th July 2009, 18:05
If you're morbid like me you can watch video's of death (http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?hl=en&safe=off&um=1&newwindow=1&q=airshow%20crash&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iv#)

joebloggs
26th July 2009, 18:58
If you're morbid like me you can watch video's of death (http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?hl=en&safe=off&um=1&newwindow=1&q=airshow%20crash&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iv#)

yes, they help me sleep at night :rolleyes:

Mrs.JMajor
26th July 2009, 19:05

Glad no Red Arrow history crash :cwm24: mostly from Russian :Cuckoo:

KeithD
26th July 2009, 19:12
Glad no Red Arrow history crash :cwm24: mostly from Russian :Cuckoo:
Plenty of them have crashed over the years don't worry :rolleyes:

DO NOT watch the Ukranian 4+ minute one unless you like body parts all over a runway and dead kids :bigcry:

lizaphil
26th July 2009, 19:50

ohhh111 i love it the red arrow,i have some picture also taken from my N95 ohh
is amazing

attachmentid=963&stc=1&d=1248633814

pennybarry
26th July 2009, 19:53
who i love it the red arrow,i have some picture also taken from my N95 ohh
is amazing

Wowwwwwwww!!!!

How come they have different colours of smoke?:BouncyHappy:

Tawi2
26th July 2009, 19:57
Plenty of them have crashed over the years don't worry :rolleyes:

DO NOT watch the Ukranian 4+ minute one unless you like body parts all over a runway and dead kids :bigcry:

Surreal,everyones wandering around dazed while he focuses on a severed arm at 04.00,theres red splashes of blood everywhere.

Pepe n Pilar
26th July 2009, 19:59
is amazing

Nice!.. Amazing pictures!... different colors of DUST released from the canisters attached to the wings!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

lizaphil
26th July 2009, 20:01
is amazing

i got some more pic sorry i dont know how to put picture lol:
attachmentid=965&stc=1&d=1248634812

lizaphil
26th July 2009, 20:13

BTW....
13th---16th August @ EASTBOURNE its the LARGEST air show in Europe, and the RED ARROWS will be performing there on ALL those days.

Guess what????
ITS .......FREE

Smoke & Color???

Color= its the color of our flag...RED WHITE & BLUE
Smoke= so you can SEE where they have BEEN.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
26th July 2009, 20:16

Wow napuwing ako ng dust kasi nag-expand naging bato:D

Ganda ganda:BouncyHappy::cwm12::BouncyHappy:

pennybarry
26th July 2009, 20:18
Smoke & Color???

Really fantastic!!!

Mrs.JMajor
26th July 2009, 20:37

Its not dust friend :Erm: it was smoke :doh comes from exhaust , who told you it was dust :Cuckoo::doh:Erm:

I even ask my hubby about it, he laugh when u mention dust, :icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
26th July 2009, 20:41
BTW....
13th---16th August @ EASTBOURNE its the LARGEST air show in Europe, and the RED ARROWS will be performing there on ALL those days.

Guess what????
ITS .......FREE

Smoke & Color

You definitely right sis, ang galing ng picture mo wahh ganda ng pagkakuha, I didnt able to get one as I am busy when they perform, and I like most when the heart they draw on the sky :BouncyHappy: perfectttt get shot on that Liza the heart in the sky.

Mrs.JMajor
26th July 2009, 20:47
Nice!.. Amazing pictures!... different colors of dust released from the canisters attached to the wings!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

For more clarification about the smoke

The vapour trails (often known as the ‘smoke’) are a crucial element of Red Arrows’ displays. The primary reason that

Team use smoke is that of flight safety. The vapour trails allow Red 1 to judge wind speed and direction, and allow the

aircraft to locate each other in the second half of the show when different sections of aircraft are

frequently several miles apart. The vivid and colourful smoke trails also add a huge amount to the impact of the display

when viewed from the ground. Manoeuvres such as the Heart, the Phoenix Split and the Gypo Break would not be the

same without the dramatic smoke trails. Got it friendship :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lizaphil
26th July 2009, 20:49

lol hay sis is not dust:icon_lol::icon_lol:

you should go on eastbourne show this coming aug,then you can see is brilliant sis i love it:Hellooo::Hellooo:

pennybarry
26th July 2009, 21:00
Wowwwwwwww!!!!

How come they have different colours of smoke?:BouncyHappy:

Ay smoke talaga!

For more clarification about the smoke not dust penny lol

The vapour trails (often known as the ‘smoke’) are a crucial element of Red Arrows’ displays. The primary reason that

Team use smoke is that of flight safety. The vapour trails allow Red 1 to judge wind speed and direction, and allow the

aircraft to locate each other in the second half of the show when different sections of aircraft are

frequently several miles apart. The vivid and colourful smoke trails also add a huge amount to the impact of the display

when viewed from the ground. Manoeuvres such as the Heart, the Phoenix Split and the Gypo Break would not be the

I like your english friendship:omg:

you should go on eastbourne show this coming aug,then you can see is brilliant sis i love it:Hellooo::Hellooo:

I'm coming:D Am I also welcome to your house for a coffee? :Rasp:

Pepe n Pilar
26th July 2009, 21:04
The coloured smoke was originally powdered dye in a diesel solution added to the exhaust of the planes. These days they use liquid dyes.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D

lizaphil
26th July 2009, 21:07
You definitely right sis, ang galing ng picture mo wahh ganda ng pagkakuha, I didnt able to get one as I am busy when they perform, and I like most when the heart they draw on the sky :BouncyHappy: perfectttt get shot on that Liza the heart in the sky.

that is my first time to see the red arrow,on queens birthday last month June
and I'm just taken that picture because is really quick dissaper :D
yea i like that picture i been taken i love showing to everyone

KeithD
26th July 2009, 21:10
Surreal,everyones wandering around dazed while he focuses on a severed arm at 04.00,theres red splashes of blood everywhere.
Even worse.....I could only hear 1 ambulance! :doh

pennybarry
26th July 2009, 21:15
Nice!.. Amazing pictures!... different colors of dust released from the canisters attached to the wings!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Its not dust friend :Erm: it was smoke :doh comes from exhaust , who told you it was dust :Cuckoo::doh:Erm:

I even ask my hubby about it, he laugh when u mention dust, :icon_lol:

Ano ba talaga nakita nyo usok o alikabok?

What did you really see when they performed is it smoke or dust?

I need good answers that can satisfy me lol:Rasp::Rasp:

I better visit RED Arrow website and ask them ahahahha:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
26th July 2009, 21:23
I better visit RED Arrow website and ask them ahahahha:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thats the best thing you can do, visit the website :icon_lol: so you wouldnt get dizzy :doh

http://www.raf.mod.uk/reds/behindthescenes/supportteam.cfm

pennybarry
26th July 2009, 21:28
Thats the best thing you can do, visit the website :icon_lol: so you wouldnt get dizzy :doh

http://www.raf.mod.uk/reds/behindthescenes/supportteam.cfm

OK I better sleep now. Goodnight everybody:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
28th July 2009, 06:36

Got the answer and I believe you now:xxgrinning--00xx3::Rasp::Rasp:

Pepe n Pilar
28th July 2009, 08:50
Dust was used to replace the word powder in post # 35.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dust: earth or other solid matter in minute and [B]fine state of subdivision, in particles small and light enough to be easily raised and carried in cloud by wind; as in cloud of dust...[I]
Powder:mass or dry particles or granules; dust.....

:icon_lol::Hellooo:

kimmi
28th July 2009, 10:35

Dust was used to replace the word powder in post # 35.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dust: earth or other solid matter in minute and [B]fine state of subdivision, in particles small and light enough to be easily raised and carried in cloud by wind; as in cloud of dust...[I]
Powder:mass or dry particles or granules; dust.....

:icon_lol::Hellooo:

so it is really a dust not a smoke?:Erm::Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3:which is which?

Florge
28th July 2009, 13:06
so it is really a dust not a smoke?:Erm::Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3:which is which?

it's both? you need to add dye (made of powder - which is categorized as dust) so that the smoke will have color. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
28th July 2009, 13:22
it's both? you need to add dye (made of powder - which is categorized as dust) so that the smoke will have color. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ah right so its dust(powder dye) and the end result is the colorful smoke..thanks for explaining it clearly Florge,:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

tomm
28th July 2009, 22:24

ah right so its dust(powder dye) and the end result is the colorful smoke..thanks for explaining it clearly Florge,:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sorry ladies, it's not dust or powder... it's liquid dye mixed with diesel. For a technical explanation, read below :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Replenishing the coloured dye/diesel mix is supervised particularly carefully to ensure the right colour mix is fed into the correct section of the pod. The most crucial piece of equipment for the team's work is the Dye Rig, which contains the dye/diesel mixture. Every display uses one barrel of red dye and one of blue dye, which are then topped up with diesel. The Team always fill the two colours in the same order to prevent confusion; red then blue. One technician operates the flow buttons on the dye rig, one connects the pipe to the valve at the front of the pod and one checks for the level at the rear of the pod. The call goes out "Red On", followed by "Pumping Red", at which point the Dye Rig operator presses the button to start the replenishment process. Again, there is no dial or gauge to show when the pod is full, and so the technicians have developed their own method of ensuring that the coloured liquid does not overflow. The only way to tell how full the pod is to press your ear up against the back of the pod to hear when the valve begins to quietly 'chatter' - quite difficult on a noisy airfield! Again, the urgent call of "It's gone" is followed by "Red Off" from both the Dye Rig operator and the pipe connector. The whole process is then repeated for the blue mixture.
As you can imagine, the job of replenishing the dye and diesel can be a messy one! The dye is not easily removed if it stains skin and clothing. In order to protect the technicians against spillage, the Dye Team wear special protective silver overalls, thick gloves and goggles. Because of their protective qualities, the suits get extremely warm! Next time you watch the team replenishing diesel and dye on a hot summer's day, spare a thought for the hardworking Dye Team.

kimmi
29th July 2009, 09:45
Sorry ladies, it's not dust or powder... it's liquid dye mixed with diesel. For a technical explanation, read below :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Replenishing the coloured dye/diesel mix is supervised particularly carefully to ensure the right colour mix is fed into the correct section of the pod. The most crucial piece of equipment for the team's work is the Dye Rig, which contains the dye/diesel mixture. Every display uses one barrel of red dye and one of blue dye, which are then topped up with diesel. The Team always fill the two colours in the same order to prevent confusion; red then blue. One technician operates the flow buttons on the dye rig, one connects the pipe to the valve at the front of the pod and one checks for the level at the rear of the pod. The call goes out "Red On", followed by "Pumping Red", at which point the Dye Rig operator presses the button to start the replenishment process. Again, there is no dial or gauge to show when the pod is full, and so the technicians have developed their own method of ensuring that the coloured liquid does not overflow. The only way to tell how full the pod is to press your ear up against the back of the pod to hear when the valve begins to quietly 'chatter' - quite difficult on a noisy airfield! Again, the urgent call of "It's gone" is followed by "Red Off" from both the Dye Rig operator and the pipe connector. The whole process is then repeated for the blue mixture.
As you can imagine, the job of replenishing the dye and diesel can be a messy one! The dye is not easily removed if it stains skin and clothing. In order to protect the technicians against spillage, the Dye Team wear special protective silver overalls, thick gloves and goggles. Because of their protective qualities, the suits get extremely warm! Next time you watch the team replenishing diesel and dye on a hot summer's day, spare a thought for the hardworking Dye Team.

hi tomm,

thank you very much indeed for ur very informative reply..I've read that as well on the website..

http://www.raf.mod.uk/reds/behindthescenes/dyeteam.cfm

though I just got curious if it's a smoke or dust..:Erm::Erm:anyway, it's clear now thanks to their website..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
1st August 2009, 08:19
I got red blub in this thread with matching lol as comment.:omg: R u happy making me sad?:CompBuster:
Who gave and why?:bigcry: Come on talk to me!!!:xxviolent:xxviolent:xxviolent:Blacklistthatsucks::BlacklistThumbdown0:NEW3::NEW3::Bugger::xxgrinning-smiley-0

KeithD
1st August 2009, 09:42
I did cos your hubby won't sleep with Joe :Erm:

pennybarry
1st August 2009, 10:00
I did cos your hubby won't sleep with Joe :Erm:

Are you serious boss? Sometimes you are like my husband, hard to believe if he is seriously talking or just making jokes to me.:Brick: He talks seriously and then he laughs later:CompBuster::CompBuster::CompBuster:

My hubby always prefers to sleep with me. Not with anybody:D
Even in his truck, if a lady asked him if he wants one night pleasure, he replied "sorry I'm married to a wonderful filipina and I get full ration!!!! and then he spits to the lady:D:icon_lol:

KeithD
1st August 2009, 11:41
Are you serious boss?
When did that last happen? :rolleyes:

LastViking
1st August 2009, 13:50
Hi Mrs Major

If you would like to see the Red Arrows and one of the best air shows in the World, try going to the RIAT show at Fairford in Gloucestershire.

It is held every year for two days in July, normally around the 18th. It is called the Royal International Air Tatoo and it is one of the biggest military air shows.

I have been going for over 10 years and have seen some fantastic displays of flying skill. The Red Arrows are often there. With other teams from France, Italy and many other countries.

It is well worth a visit.

http://www.airtattoo.com/airshow

Get your hubby to take you.

LV

Pepe n Pilar
1st August 2009, 15:22
I received a red blob on this thread. I just gave the meanings of the two words derived from the dictionary.:Erm:

Mrs.JMajor
2nd August 2009, 15:45
Got the answer and I believe you now:xxgrinning--00xx3::Rasp::Rasp:

I just got the info from the website friendship :xxgrinning--00xx3: its not haka or kuro kuro and you know my believe to british knowledge is cant replace by filipinas idea as we are all strangers in thier country like wise they (british) need to believe also as far as our country is concerned :D

Sconnie
2nd August 2009, 19:09

Let me know if you are coming up this way, we could grab a beer.

LastViking
2nd August 2009, 19:25
You might be surprised to know that the Italians do have a brilliant aerobatics team called the Frecce Tricolori. I believe they are the only ones flying ten aircraft.

See this video from RIAT 2002

http://anthonyjhicks.com/2002/09/riat-2002-il-frecce-tricolori-italian-aerobatic-team/

Although it is not shown on this video they also have one of the best finishes to their display when all ten craft converge into the centre of the display area, very dangerous and spectacular.

Almost as good as the Red Arrows. :xxgrinning--00xx3: