PDA

View Full Version : Looking for serious relationship

Iqbal786
24th July 2009, 23:14
Hi I am looking for a female companion for a serious relationship,I am originally from Pakistan but brought up in the uk,I'm a British citizen 6foot tall brown eyes black short hair and of avearge build,if anyone is looking or know of someone looking please contact me.#################

Hope to hear from you soon

KeithD
24th July 2009, 23:46
Phone No. removed and plenty of strange entries http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Iqbal786&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq= !!

LadyJ
24th July 2009, 23:49
He should be ban, too popular:D

Tawi2
25th July 2009, 12:56
Assalamu alaikum Iqbal,which part of Pakistan were you born?My favourite country :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
25th July 2009, 15:11
Hi I am looking for a female companion for a serious relationship,I am originally from Pakistan but brought up in the uk,I'm a British citizen 6foot tall brown eyes black short hair and of avearge build,if anyone is looking or know of someone looking please contact me.#################

:Erm: Strictly speaking, this isn't a 'Dating Site'. But good luck in your quest.

aposhark
25th July 2009, 15:38

Hello Iqbal,

Welcome to the forum.

Sophie
25th July 2009, 16:06
welcome to the forum and goodluck on your search :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aug06_2006
31st July 2009, 21:56
Hi Iqbal, welcome n good luck!