PDA

View Full Version : i need help

lovelylady
24th July 2009, 16:28
:Hellooo::Hellooo:hi i heared some of my friend told me that if i will going to submmit my requirement i need to attach also an NBI.SO THAT IS REALLY NEEDED??????I HOPE I GET SOME IDEA HERE...THANK U

pennybarry
24th July 2009, 16:32
:Hellooo::Hellooo:hi i heared some of my friend told me that if i will going to submmit my requirement i need to attach also an NBI.SO THAT IS REALLY NEEDED??????I HOPE I GET SOME IDEA HERE...THANK U

You can submit as many docs as needed.

Police Clearance
Barangay Clearance
NBI

That will also helps:xxgrinning--00xx3: Goodluck

Mrs Daddy
24th July 2009, 16:38
It does help but not compulsory!

lovelylady
24th July 2009, 16:40
you can submit as many docs as needed.

Police clearance
barangay clearance
nbi

that will also helps:xxgrinning--00xx3: Goodluck
hi thank u for ur reply..why if i not going to submmit that docs they will going to denied me even im a wife already?

Mrs Daddy
24th July 2009, 16:41
It`s not hard to obtain an NBI clearance not unless you`re hiding something:D

Sophie
24th July 2009, 16:41

When i applied for visa, i was never asked for any NBI clearance and my application was fine.....
But to be sure, you can just secure one and have it ready in case you will need to, when you apply.....

lovelylady
24th July 2009, 16:49
when i applied for visa, i was never asked for any nbi clearance and my application was fine.....
But to be sure, you can just secure one and have it ready in case you will need to, when you apply.....
hi sophie thank u for ur reply and i get some idea also,i only doubt what my friend say to her cause i never read that on the checklist but anyway im not hiding something about myself that i need to be worried..i only ask if that is really required to every applicants,i will going to apply by september hopefully.

kimmi
24th July 2009, 17:36

hi Lovelylady,

NBI Clearance isn't really compulsory when u applied for ur spouse visa but it's also an additional document and it will help ur application to prove to them that u dont have any impending cases or the like.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Goodluck with ur application..

trader dave
24th July 2009, 17:51
i would get it because i am sure your hubby and you dont want any delay to your application you cant have enough evidence :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

Ann07
24th July 2009, 18:30
Members have given their advices:xxgrinning--00xx3::doh

I did include in my application though many additional docs maybe thats why i got mine within a week:Erm::doh just a thought:Erm:

Anyway, Goodluck dear:D

Sophie
24th July 2009, 20:33
hi sophie thank u for ur reply and i get some idea also,i only doubt what my friend say to her cause i never read that on the checklist but anyway im not hiding something about myself that i need to be worried..i only ask if that is really required to every applicants,i will going to apply by september hopefully.

You're welcome lovely lady and best of luck on your application in september :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
24th July 2009, 21:29
Lovelylady welcome here!

As long as you have ALL the REQUIRED DOCUMENTS being asked in the application, you can never go wrong. Any additional documents are a BONUS/PLUS FACTOR :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:.

Godd luck! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

acs
24th July 2009, 21:30
hello lovelylady, i think one way or the other you have to get an nbi clearance cause if your going to apply as a spouse of a foreign national in the department of foreign affairs (DFA) , i mean when you get a new passport in your husband's surname, one of their requirements is nbi clearance. This you can use then as one of your documents when you file for your visa application. And at least you will also feel that you have covered everything cause the embassy as they have said will verify your documents.