PDA

View Full Version : Lawyer in Cagayan De Oro

LastViking
24th July 2009, 13:53
Hi my girl friend in CDO needs to find a good lawyer to arrange the Annulment of her previous marriage. They have been separated 7 years.

Can anyone make a recommendation? She has seen one lawyer and is seeing another on Monday but I don't know if they will be OK or not. I understand that the ethical situation in the Philippines is somewhat different to here in England.

We know this is going to be an expensive process but it would be nice not to throw money away, if you understand my problem.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

LV

Florge
24th July 2009, 14:38
when it comes to court trials, you are throwing money away....

don't know any lawyers in CDO.. we have members who are from CDO... they can help.

eagles
24th July 2009, 14:49
florge.. havent Pm you yet... My connection is faltering... will do so when I can get enough signal with my smart bro........

anngrimes78@msn
26th July 2009, 18:43
im from cagayan de oro and our family lawyer is mr antonio amarga, his office is in nazareth, cdo.
he is really good.
though you can always ask for recommendation from the pao office (lawyers that works for the govt), they give free advice and they can recommend as well.

LastViking
26th July 2009, 19:10
Thanks so much for your reply Ann, I will let my girl friend know. She has now joined this site as Missy.

I see you are in Wrexham. I know the town well. I used to live in North Wales when I was married, not far from Ruthin. Have they finished all the work in the town centre yet? It looked very impressive last time I was there, good shopping.

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been in the UK? Did you find it difficult to adjust to life here?

All the best and thanks again.

LastViking
30th July 2009, 07:21
Hi, can you let me know the full address and contact details of your family lawyer. My girlfriend cannot find it in CDO. You can yahoo me if it is easier.

Cheers