PDA

View Full Version : Dissertation for the benefit of Nurses, in need of respondents

paola_v07
23rd July 2009, 17:07
Dear Madam/Sir;

Kamusta po?

I am a current Filipino student at the University of Hertfordshire taking up my postgraduate studies in Business Psychology and enrolled in MPSY0085 Business Psychology Project course. As part of my requirements, I am conducting a training needs analysis that will be used in the design of a welcome pack for all Filipino nurses migrating to the UK. The welcome pack aims to address needs of migrating nurses and will help orient and assist them in their adjustment to their new life in the UK.

I am in need of Filipino nurses currently living in the UK who can participate in my study by answering a short questionnaire. It will only take approximately 10-15 minutes. Those who are interested to learn more about my study or who's willing to participate kindly get in touch with me by sending me a private message.

Any information obtained from this survey will be kept strictly confidential and anonymous, meaning, the information gained from this study will be reported in general terms without reference to any particular result. If you wish to withdraw your participation at any point, you are free to do so. Answers will be pulled out from the data analysed based on the respondent codename provided.

Thank you for your time and hoping that I'd get responses soon.

Sophie
24th July 2009, 14:02
welcome to the forum paola :Hellooo:

paola_v07
24th July 2009, 22:02
welcome to the forum paola :Hellooo:

Hey! Thanks :)

aromulus
25th July 2009, 07:52
Hey! Thanks :)

I am afraid that your request is falling on deaf ears.....:doh

But good luck anyway,and welcome...:Hellooo:

paola_v07
25th July 2009, 21:54
I am afraid that your request is falling on deaf ears.....:doh

But good luck anyway,and welcome...:Hellooo:

hi! i know what you mean. but it was worth a try :) is it possible at all to post a link to the survey?

aromulus
27th July 2009, 07:06
is it possible at all to post a link to the survey?

No.

tisha126
27th July 2009, 22:25
Hi Paolo,
I am also doing a study for my dissertation and am looking for respondents. I can't seem to send a direct message to you because I am a newbie. Was wondering if you could message me because we may be doing similar topics.

Laetitia

aromulus
28th July 2009, 06:07
Hi Paolo,
I am also doing a study for my dissertation and am looking for respondents. I can't seem to send a direct message to you because I am a newbie. Was wondering if you could message me because we may be doing similar topics.

Laetitia

Once you become a member, you can pm each other.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

paola_v07
3rd August 2009, 15:21
Hi Paolo,

Laetitia

Hey, yeah im not sure how to send private messages in here though.
Paola

Mrs Daddy
3rd August 2009, 15:23
Hi Paolo,

Laetitia

I think she`s paola:xxgrinning--00xx3: