PDA

View Full Version : Tango

English Rose
20th July 2009, 22:25
Can anyone please tell me what sort of Tango they do in the Philippines? I am hoping to go to the Philippines later in the year and plan to learn the Tango so I can dance it over there - but as there are several different types, I want to learn the right one!

Tawi2
20th July 2009, 22:26
:Erm: I honestly thought this was about the orange flavoured drink :Erm:

bornatbirth
20th July 2009, 22:26
just open the can and drink?

Tawi2
20th July 2009, 22:37
English,please dont quote me on this as I have two left feet and only ever danced the horizontal tango in the Philippines,but is it nuevo style?Either that or a style called "International".

English Rose
20th July 2009, 23:05
Over here, we have Ballroom Tango and Argentine Tango. There is also an American Ballroom Tango.

Tawi2
20th July 2009, 23:14
Nuevo/argentinian Rose http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuevo_tango I had a pinay girlfriend who moved like liquid,sadly I kept standing on her toes so we werent an item for very long :Erm: You know the old saying,a man dances like he moves in bed :NoNo:

vbkelly
21st July 2009, 11:47
Can anyone please tell me what sort of Tango they do in the Philippines? I am hoping to go to the Philippines later in the year and plan to learn the Tango so I can dance it over there - but as there are several different types, I want to learn the right one!

watch this links http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ES0fsQKlDI

ca143
21st July 2009, 12:03
:icon_lol:criminal tango heard that from my lola:icon_lol:

Florge
21st July 2009, 12:47
I think it's the ballroom tango.. the one danced in ballroom contests..

rayofLight
21st July 2009, 13:02
wow...my mum's favorite dance "tango"...yes...i love this dance too...but you need to have more practiced..:Erm::Erm: until now i am dreaming to be the best dancer in tango....:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::Cuckoo::cwm12::BouncyHappy:

Pepe n Pilar
21st July 2009, 14:36
Gone are the days when ballroom dancing are only for the oldies. I was once watching tv in the Phils and was so amazed children ages 8-10 really dances these tango, cha-cha, boogie,etc so perfectly:xxgrinning--00xx3: . Then my niece was inspired by that program and she enrolled. She is only 10 y.o.. How i wish i also have that talent in dancing:bigcry: