PDA

View Full Version : this is the life

trader dave
20th July 2009, 15:49
for those that like the real philippines check out this website lots of info on there http://www.coconutstudio.com/

Mrs Daddy
20th July 2009, 16:04
Very good!:D

Sophie
20th July 2009, 16:25
for those that like the real philippines check out this website lots of info on there http://www.coconutstudio.com/

nice one dave :xxgrinning--00xx3: this one is worth a visit indeed :xxgrinning--00xx3: just watch out for thieves though, lol

nigel
20th July 2009, 16:25
What a fascinating website!:)

Can I please live in Philippines and do research on the Filipino happiness/smile?:D

No seriously...can I? :rolleyes:

Tawi2
20th July 2009, 16:26
Blast fishing part is very interesting Dave,seen one or two one-armed deaf fishermen and seen them bomb a few shallow reefs.The burglary part is 100% accurate :xxgrinning--00xx3:My mates wifes clothes were stolen from their washing line,and her shoes were all taken from the porch,the local police caught someone selling them at a market and traced the thief,he was a young guy,they made him walk like a bayot :icon_lol: while explaining why he had stolen ladies clothes and shoes :icon_lol: Funny old world,but that guys living it exactly how it is,no sanitised hotel :icon_lol:

Tawi2
20th July 2009, 16:32

Can I please live in Philippines and do research on the Filipino happiness/smile?:D

Nothing at all stopping you Nigel,except you yourself,remember your positive thinking?If you REALLY want to go then buy a ticket,pack your bag,passport in the back pocket......................If you dont really want to go then its easy enough to talk yourself out of doing something your not 100% commited to doing :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
20th July 2009, 22:37
thanks for sharing Dave..:D

tiN
21st July 2009, 00:00

My husband would love to that as well nigel :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

fred
21st July 2009, 00:33
They always smile.
Through typhoons and natural disasters. They smile.
Through poverty and hunger they smile.
One wasn't watching where she was going yesterday and nearly ran into my bull bars.
she smiled.
Smiling Multi cab and trike drivers constantly cutting me up on busy roads nearly forcing me onto pavements where school children happily skip home from school all smiling.
I will always love it here but sometimes dont know whether to laugh,cry or simply smile nalang!!

gracia143
21st July 2009, 00:38
They always smile.
I will always love it here but sometimes dont know whether to laugh,cry or simply smile nalang!!

Lucky guy!:D