PDA

View Full Version : A love story

miss.piggy
20th July 2009, 09:50
(laughter is the best medicine! :D:icon_lol::))

We’ve been friends for a long time ago. We come from the same alma mother. Actually, our paths crossed one time on another. But it’s only now that I gave him a second look. I realized that beauty is in the eyes. The pulpbits of my heart went fast, really fast. Cute pala siya. And then, he came over with me.

He said, “I hope you don’t mine. Can I get your number?”

Nag-worry ako. What if he doesn’t give it back? He explained naman na it’s so we could keep intact daw.

Sabi ko, “Connect me if i’m wrong but are you asking me ouch?”

“The!?!!??”. .. ang sarcastic na sagot nya.

Aba! The verb! Parang siya pa ang galit! Persona ingrata!!! Ang kapal niya! I cried buckles of tears.

Na-guilty yata siya. Sabi niya, isipin mo na lang na this is a blessing in the sky. Irregardless daw of his feelings, we should go ouch na rin.

Now, we’re so in love. Mute and epidemic na ang past. Thanks God we swallowed our fried. Kasi, I’m 33 na and I’m running our time. After 2 weeks, he plopped the question. “Will you marriage me?” I’m in a state of shocked. Kasi mantakin mo, when it rains, it’s four! This is true good to be true. So siyempre, I said yes. Love is a many splendor.

Pero nung inaayos ko na ang aming kasal, everything swell to pieces. Nag-di-dinner kami noon nang biglang sa harap ng aming table, may babaeng humirit ng, “Well, well, well. Look do we have here.” What the fuss! The nerd ng babaeng yon! She said they were still on.

So I told her, whatever is that, cut me some slacks! I didn’t want this to get our hand kaya I had to sip it in the bud. She accused me of steeling her boyfriend. As is!!! I don’t want to portrait the role of the other woman. Gosh, tell me to the marines! I told her, “please, mine you own business!” Who would believe her anyway?

Dahil it’s not my problem anymore but her problem anymore, tumigil na rin siya ng panggugulo. Everything is coming up daisies. I’m so happy. Even my boyfriend said liketwice. He’s so supportive. Sabi niya, “Look at is this way. She’s our of our lives.”

Kaya advise ko sa inyo - take the risk. You can never can tell. Just burn the bridge when you get there. Life is shorts. If you make a mistake, we’ll just pray for the internal and external repose of your soul. I second emotion.

aromulus
20th July 2009, 10:05
Ok......:Erm:

miss.piggy
20th July 2009, 10:10
Ok......:Erm:

awwww...sorry Aromulus, the post is very Filipino. :Bricks:

kimmi
20th July 2009, 10:15
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp: nice one Ms. Piggy

Jay&Zobel
20th July 2009, 10:16

We’ve been friends for a long time ago. We come from the same alma mother. Actually, our paths crossed one time on another. But it’s only now that I gave him a second look. I realized that beauty is in the eyes. The pulpbits of my heart went fast, really fast. Cute pala siya. And then, he came over with me.

He said, “I hope you don’t mine. Can I get your number?”

Nag-worry ako. What if he doesn’t give it back? He explained naman na it’s so we could keep intact daw.

Sabi ko, “Connect me if i’m wrong but are you asking me ouch?”

“The!?!!??”. .. ang sarcastic na sagot nya.

Aba! The verb! Parang siya pa ang galit! Persona ingrata!!! Ang kapal niya! I cried buckles of tears.

Na-guilty yata siya. Sabi niya, isipin mo na lang na this is a blessing in the sky. Irregardless daw of his feelings, we should go ouch na rin.

Now, we’re so in love. Mute and epidemic na ang past. Thanks God we swallowed our fried. Kasi, I’m 33 na and I’m running our time. After 2 weeks, he plopped the question. “Will you marriage me?” I’m in a state of shocked. Kasi mantakin mo, when it rains, it’s four! This is true good to be true. So siyempre, I said yes. Love is a many splendor.

Pero nung inaayos ko na ang aming kasal, everything swell to pieces. Nag-di-dinner kami noon nang biglang sa harap ng aming table, may babaeng humirit ng, “Well, well, well. Look do we have here.” What the fuss! The nerd ng babaeng yon! She said they were still on.

So I told her, whatever is that, cut me some slacks! I didn’t want this to get our hand kaya I had to sip it in the bud. She accused me of steeling her boyfriend. As is!!! I don’t want to portrait the role of the other woman. Gosh, tell me to the marines! I told her, “please, mine you own business!” Who would believe her anyway?

Dahil it’s not my problem anymore but her problem anymore, tumigil na rin siya ng panggugulo. Everything is coming up daisies. I’m so happy. Even my boyfriend said liketwice. He’s so supportive. Sabi niya, “Look at is this way. She’s our of our lives.”

Kaya advise ko sa inyo - take the risk. You can never can tell. Just burn the bridge when you get there. Life is shorts. If you make a mistake, we’ll just pray for the internal and external repose of your soul. I second emotion.

Lol... sumakit ang ulo ko!! lol :xxgrinning--00xx3::omg:

miss.piggy
20th July 2009, 10:30
My brother in law changed the title to 'A love Story' but the original title is actually 'The Diary of Melanie Marquez..." He didn't want to get sued obviously! :Brick:

Jay&Zobel
20th July 2009, 10:32
Lol... sumakit ang ulo ko!! lol :xxgrinning--00xx3::omg:

My brother in law changed the title to 'A love Story' but the original title is actually 'The Diary of Melanie Marquez..." He didn't want to get sued obviously! :Brick:

Lol... This should be in the HUMOUR section hahaha...:xxgrinning--00xx3::Erm::doh

miss.piggy
20th July 2009, 10:37
Oo nga no...Apologies, I've just woken up :doh Not multi tasking at the moment!

miss.piggy
20th July 2009, 10:38
Uyyyy...thanks Zobel! Strike 2!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
20th July 2009, 12:56
LOL, this one really made me laugh olivia :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie
20th July 2009, 12:58

Oh, that explains why, lol, it figures :Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
20th July 2009, 15:42
very well said:D

Pepe n Pilar
20th July 2009, 15:48

Very funny Olivia!..:icon_lol::icon_lol:. Yeah the original title suits this one!..:xxgrinning--00xx3::Rasp::icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
20th July 2009, 16:04

Hehe...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol: Very well said too to you Wheela! :D

Mrs Daddy
20th July 2009, 16:13
Hehe...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol: Very well said too to you Wheela! :D

:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

miss.piggy
20th July 2009, 16:46
Oh, that explains why, lol, it figures :Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Very funny Olivia!..:icon_lol::icon_lol:. Yeah the original title suits this one!..:xxgrinning--00xx3::Rasp::icon_lol:

Good you enjoyed it ladies! Til the next chapter! :D

Ann07
20th July 2009, 17:23
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Nice one:xxgrinning--00xx3:..thanks:)

tiN
20th July 2009, 17:46
I thought i need a new reading glasses.. :doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh

very funny...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
20th July 2009, 18:41
Lol... This should be in the HUMOUR section hahaha...:xxgrinning--00xx3::Erm::doh

Oo nga no...Apologies, I've just woken up :doh Not multi tasking at the moment!

Uyyyy...thanks Zobel! Strike 2!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

hahaha! kala ko kasi tunay YOUR BLOG kasi haha... buti nlng may warning agad, 1st sentence plng! lol...
:icon_lol::icon_lol:

LEAHnew
20th July 2009, 21:37

:yikes::D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

nice one misspiggy:xxgrinning--00xx3:

oppps chikaminute: Do you know that Ms. Melanie Merquez is a LAWYER now:rolleyes::D

acs
20th July 2009, 22:06
:icon_lol: nice one:cwm12:

Jay&Zobel
20th July 2009, 22:12

oppps chikaminute: Do you know that Ms. Melanie Merquez is a LAWYER now:rolleyes::D

YOU KIDDING RIGHT! :omg::omg::omg:

LEAHnew
20th July 2009, 22:16

:Erm: I just heard from SNN:Erm::Erm:maybe still studying:doh I'll confirmed to my friend Boy A. hold on:D:Rasp:

Sophie
20th July 2009, 22:17
Do you know that Ms. Melanie Merquez is a LAWYER now:rolleyes::D

Erap won the presidency before, so i suppose anything is possible, including this one, lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

kimmi
20th July 2009, 22:18
:Erm: I just heard from SNN:Erm::Erm:maybe still studying:doh I'll confirmed to my friend Boy A. hold on:D:Rasp:

sis I think it's because her husband's family name is Lawyer..:Erm::rolleyes::icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
20th July 2009, 22:29

sis I think it's because her husband's family name is Lawyer..:Erm::rolleyes::icon_lol:

Melanie is now married to Adam Lawyer, an Australian-based attorney and ranch owner.

hahahaha... thanks Kimmi!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanie_Marquez

kimmi
20th July 2009, 22:31
Melanie is now married to Adam Lawyer, an Australian-based attorney and ranch owner.

you're more than welcome Zobel..:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

thats why Melanie Marquez becomes LAWYER right away..:icon_lol::icon_lol::doh

Jay&Zobel
20th July 2009, 22:34
Erap won the presidency before, so i suppose anything is possible, including this one, lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Lol Right! But according to good old Google:
Melanie earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration (Cum Laude) from the International Academy of Management and Economics in November 2006. :Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Why not!

As her famous line:
Do not judge the book by it's cover, coz you are not a judge.:Erm::rolleyes::D

Sophie
20th July 2009, 22:36
Melanie earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration (Cum Laude) from the International Academy of Management and Economics in November 2006. :Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Why not!

As her famous line:

LOL, agree agree :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D

Sophie
20th July 2009, 22:37

Oh ok, lol, thanks for the clarification kimmi :xxgrinning--00xx3::):)

tiN
20th July 2009, 22:37

Why not!

As her famous line:

Maybe they only have 3 student manay thats why she earned cum laude:rolleyes::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

kimmi
20th July 2009, 22:38
Maybe they are only 3 student at that time sophie thats why she earned cum laude:rolleyes::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

ei, that was Zobel who posted it..:doh:icon_lol:

Sophie
20th July 2009, 22:38
Maybe they are only 3 student at that time sophie thats why she earned cum laude:rolleyes::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

LOL, could be :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

LEAHnew
20th July 2009, 22:39

you're more than welcome Zobel..:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

thats why Melanie Marquez becomes LAWYER right away..:icon_lol::icon_lol::doh

Why not!

As her famous line:

:doh:D hey but its true she's studying Law:Erm:

OK let's not Judge her...she's not a book yet:D:Rasp:

Jay&Zobel
20th July 2009, 22:39
NOW HAVE A LAUGH :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D

The following is a draft list of quotes attributed to Melanie Marquez.

*My brother is not a girl; he’s a gentleman.
*That’s why I’m a success, it’s because I don’t middle in other people’s lives.
*Don’t judge my brother; he’s not a book.
*I won’t stoop down to my level.
*Hello? Bulag ka ba? Bingi ka ba? Are you dep?
*‘Yung STD, baka sa maruming toilet lang niya nakuha yan.
*Eh, ikaw ba naman, durugin ang ari mo...Pag di ka naman manutok ng baril.
*We are lovers, not fighters.
*Kapatid ko pa rin siya. We are one and the same.
*I don’t eat meat. I’m not a carnival.
*Sumasakit ang migraine ko.
*Ang tatay ko ang only living legend na buhay!
*I keep my crown in the voltage.
*Can you repeat that for the second time around once more from the top?
*I couldn’t care a damn!
*What’s your next class before this?
*Hello, my brother Joey is out of town, would you like to wait?
*Don’t touch me not!
*You! you’re not a boy anymore! You’re a man anymore!
*Bakit ang dami mong tanong? You're so questionable.
*You can fool me once, you can fool me twice, you can fool me thrice. But you can never fool me FOUR!
*Hindi ba kayo naawa sa kapatid ko...sa mga kwento nya? Di ba kayo na-PERSUAVE ng mga kwento niya? Hindi si Joey ang tipong mambubugbog ng babae...talaga lang malapit siya sa mga gulo...PRO-ACCIDENT kasi siya eh.
*Boy Abunda: O Melanie, paano na ang showbiz career mo ngayong magmo-Mormon ka na? Melanie: Ah okay lang 'yon Boy, kasi matagal na rin akong SEMI-RETARDED.
*They should talk behind the scene...

*(answering the phone) Hello. Wait a moment. Please hang yourself.
*(before Christmas) Well, I want to spend my holidays with my family most probably out of place.
*Why I will give my calling card, I'm not a call girl. (Her reply to a certain duke when the latter is asking for her calling card.)
*Eto na po ang pinakamaligayang pasko at manigong taon sa inyong lahat. (During her acceptance speech at a Metro Filmfest awards night where her bioflick, directed by her late father Temyong Marquez, won an award.)
*Period na talaga; wala nang exclamation point. (When asked on S-Files if her present husband, Adam Lawyer, is her Mr. Right)
*And the base of my observation is... (showbiz stripped May 14 GMA Ch. 7)
*At a talk show after her break-up with Derek Dee, Melanie was asked if she had some words for Derek’s mother (whom she partly blamed for the separation). "Oo nga," said Melanie, "pero i-English-in ko para maintindihan niya." She looked into the camera and, with the peremptoriness of royalty, said, "And to you, Mrs. Dee, I have two words for you. Ang labo mo!"
*(When asked for a message to her daughter who was allegedly abused by their houseboy) Don't worry little angel, big angel is here.
*(On what they should do to the houseboy who molested her daughter) He should be put behind bar.
*(While waiting backstage during a noontime show after watching Nikki Valdez do her dance number) Nikki, you're so galing. You should go to the States. You will sell hotcakes!
*(While she's in Morning Girls With Kris & Korina promoting her movie with Aleck Bovick) Please watch HIRAM starring Aleck Baldwin (referring to Aleck Bovick) and myself. It's DIRECTOR by Romy Suzara.
*(After giving birth, and an interview on The Buzz) My answers have been prayered!
*(To ex-flame Senator Lito Lapid) Hello...Huwag kang tumahol sa sarili mong bakuran noh! (In response to being misunderstood) You know, huwag kang tumahol like dogs.

tiN
20th July 2009, 22:40
ei, that was Zobel who posted it..:doh:icon_lol:

LOL, could be :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

LOL yeah ur too quick for me, i was just editing it :doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

kimmi
20th July 2009, 22:41

*My brother is not a girl; he’s a gentleman.
*That’s why I’m a success, it’s because I don’t middle in other people’s lives.
*Don’t judge my brother; he’s not a book.
*Hello? Bulag ka ba? Bingi ka ba? Are you dep?
*‘Yung STD, baka sa maruming toilet lang niya nakuha yan.
*Eh, ikaw ba naman, durugin ang ari mo...Pag di ka naman manutok ng baril.
*We are lovers, not fighters.
*Kapatid ko pa rin siya. We are one and the same.
*Sumasakit ang migraine ko.
*Ang tatay ko ang only living legend na buhay!
*Can you repeat that for the second time around once more from the top?
*I couldn’t care a damn!
*What’s your next class before this?
*Hello, my brother Joey is out of town, would you like to wait?
*Don’t touch me not!
*Bakit ang dami mong tanong? You're so questionable.
*You can fool me once, you can fool me twice, you can fool me thrice. But you can never fool me FOUR!
*Hindi ba kayo naawa sa kapatid ko...sa mga kwento nya? Di ba kayo na-PERSUAVE ng mga kwento niya? Hindi si Joey ang tipong mambubugbog ng babae...talaga lang malapit siya sa mga gulo...PRO-ACCIDENT kasi siya eh.
*Boy Abunda: O Melanie, paano na ang showbiz career mo ngayong magmo-Mormon ka na? Melanie: Ah okay lang 'yon Boy, kasi matagal na rin akong SEMI-RETARDED.
*They should talk behind the scene...

*(answering the phone) Hello. Wait a moment. Please hang yourself.
*(before Christmas) Well, I want to spend my holidays with my family most probably out of place.
*Why I will give my calling card, I'm not a call girl. (Her reply to a certain duke when the latter is asking for her calling card.)
*Eto na po ang pinakamaligayang pasko at manigong taon sa inyong lahat. (During her acceptance speech at a Metro Filmfest awards night where her bioflick, directed by her late father Temyong Marquez, won an award.)
*Period na talaga; wala nang exclamation point. (When asked on S-Files if her present husband, Adam Lawyer, is her Mr. Right)
*And the base of my observation is... (showbiz stripped May 14 GMA Ch. 7)
*At a talk show after her break-up with Derek Dee, Melanie was asked if she had some words for Derek’s mother (whom she partly blamed for the separation). "Oo nga," said Melanie, "pero i-English-in ko para maintindihan niya." She looked into the camera and, with the peremptoriness of royalty, said, "And to you, Mrs. Dee, I have two words for you. Ang labo mo!"
*(When asked for a message to her daughter who was allegedly abused by their houseboy) Don't worry little angel, big angel is here.
*(On what they should do to the houseboy who molested her daughter) He should be put behind bar.
*(While waiting backstage during a noontime show after watching Nikki Valdez do her dance number) Nikki, you're so galing. You should go to the States. You will sell hotcakes!
*(While she's in Morning Girls With Kris & Korina promoting her movie with Aleck Bovick) Please watch HIRAM starring Aleck Baldwin (referring to Aleck Bovick) and myself. It's DIRECTOR by Romy Suzara.
*(After giving birth, and an interview on The Buzz) My answers have been prayered!
*(To ex-flame Senator Lito Lapid) Hello...Huwag kang tumahol sa sarili mong bakuran noh! (In response to being misunderstood) You know, huwag kang tumahol like dogs.

cant help but to laugh with these Zobel..:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

LOL yeah ur too quick for me, i was just editing it :doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp:

LEAHnew
20th July 2009, 22:43

basta chizmax di kayo papahuli hah:yikes:

http://snnonline.multiply.com/

ok here's my fave link Showbiz News Ngayon..now na:D

tiN
20th July 2009, 22:44
LOL manay :doh:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

Jay&Zobel
20th July 2009, 22:44
cant help but to laugh with these Zobel..:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp:

:23_116_6[1]::23_116_6[1]: *I don’t eat meat. I’m not a carnival." :Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
20th July 2009, 22:46
basta chizmax di kayo papahuli hah:yikes:

http://snnonline.multiply.com/

ok here's my fave link Showbiz News Ngayon..now na:D

tsismosa ka talaga! lol... :icon_lol::icon_lol: O nagboto ka ba dun sa Poll ko regarding chismax? hahaha :icon_lol::icon_lol:

tiN
20th July 2009, 22:47
Now i remember my younger brother, when i started to work abroad.

His friend keep telling him, wow ur rich na because u have a sister who worked in abroad, and he will reply "hindi nman may-kaya lng".:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

LEAHnew
20th July 2009, 22:47
GOsh im laughing out loud here nice ZObel:xxgrinning--00xx3:..and kukupops lol as well but from the program MOCK of the week:Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie
20th July 2009, 22:48

Grabe, this one's really made me laugh :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

LEAHnew
20th July 2009, 22:48
tsismosa ka talaga! lol... :icon_lol::icon_lol: O nagboto ka ba dun sa Poll ko regarding chismax? hahaha :icon_lol::icon_lol:

oh yea i'm guilty nga di bah:D:icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp:

bornatbirth
20th July 2009, 23:02
but she is very tall and good looking! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

miss.piggy
21st July 2009, 09:07
sumakit ang tyan ko sa sobrang tawa!

This is very good Zobel, I hope you could repetition another one for the second times twice!

miss.piggy
21st July 2009, 09:09

I know she's taking up Law at Arellano University... but not a lawyer just yet. Perhaps in a few more years after the bar??? hehehe.

Jay&Zobel
21st July 2009, 10:29
sumakit ang tyan ko sa sobrang tawa!

This is very good Zobel, I hope you could repetition another one for the second times twice!

Mention it sure of course not! :doh:D:D:D:D hala ano ba yan baka matuluyan tayo nyan!

Sophie
21st July 2009, 12:26
Now i remember my younger brother, when i started to work abroad.

His friend keep telling him, wow ur rich na because u have a sister who worked in abroad, and he will reply "hindi nman may-kaya lng".:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie
I know she's taking up Law at Arellano University... but not a lawyer just yet. Perhaps in a few more years after the bar??? hehehe.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie
Mention it sure of course not! :doh:D:D:D:D hala ano ba yan baka matuluyan tayo nyan!

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: