PDA

View Full Version : Getting Married

britoy
28th October 2006, 11:58
We are of to get Married today at 3.30....thank you to the folks here who made it possible to happen :Hellooo:

robeth
28th October 2006, 12:02
We are of to get Married today at 3.30....thank you to the folks here who made it possible to happen :Hellooo:

best wishes to the bride and congratulations to the groom! :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

Hunter3513
28th October 2006, 12:08
Congrats to you both. :)

Philip
28th October 2006, 12:12
Enjoy your day!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Chrisirene
28th October 2006, 13:54
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

KeithD
28th October 2006, 15:37
3:37 :yikes: It's all tooooooooooooooooooooooooo late now :bigcry:

baboyako
28th October 2006, 19:04
Congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

they will be eating the lechon baboy now :Rasp:

KeithD
28th October 2006, 19:47

:Erm: Is it hairy??

baboyako
28th October 2006, 22:07
:Erm: Is it hairy??

the lechonaro will shave the baboy :Rasp: :Hellooo:

KeithD
28th October 2006, 22:13
:omg: :omg:

Chrisirene
29th October 2006, 02:56

Hahahahhaha,,,,, hmm i love lechon baboy....yummy :D

IainBusby
29th October 2006, 11:11
Congratulations to you both. Hope it all goes well and you have a wonderful day.
Louella and Iain.

andypaul
29th October 2006, 12:50
Sorry i saw the post late i hope you had a lovely day and i would like to Wish you all the best for the future as a couple.

gingxrick
29th October 2006, 12:56
Congratulations to both of you britoy hoping you have a wonderful day and lots more to come, From rick and Ging living in dalgety bay fife.

britoy
2nd November 2006, 21:12
Thanks everyone....sorry for the late reply for we are busy doing stuff what newly weds should be doing :rolleyes:

Again, we want to thank this forum, specially the admin, for without u guys, we might still be in the philippines and sorting things out.

Thanks again everyone!!

KeithD
2nd November 2006, 21:31
.....we might still be in the philippines and sorting things out. !!

When you see the weather forecast, you'll wish you were :icon_lol:

britoy
2nd November 2006, 21:37
When you see the weather forecast, you'll wish you were :icon_lol:

hahaha..i know what u mean...i felt that when we went out trick or treating the other night and today when we were in liverpool...

FRRREEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGG

KeithD
2nd November 2006, 21:51
Aren't you a bit old for TorT? :Erm: :cwm24:

britoy
2nd November 2006, 21:58
Aren't you a bit old for TorT? :Erm: :cwm24:

:icon_lol: haha...we were with the nephews..plus the fact that its my first halloween where I dont need to go to the cemetery.

so its my first TorT. :D

jbt
2nd November 2006, 23:48
Congratulation Guys................All the best :-)

stuart_donnlyn
3rd November 2006, 23:40
:icon_lol: haha...we were with the nephews..plus the fact that its my first halloween where I dont need to go to the cemetery.

so its my first TorT. :D

kmusta??? hala! hindi kita nagreet on time..di kase ako nakagamit ng pc dito ngayon lang..puro adjustment at nangangtog ako sa lamig..nagreach ng 0 celcius last night hayyyyy..hayy freezer...im so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pano yan di ka navirgin..wahhhhhhh..kmsuta trick or treat..hala ang sarap ng choclates tataba ata ako dito halos araw araw bili kme ng choclates at cranberry juice..ang pinkafavorite ko ay cranberry juice..scones and roasted potatoes...
mss chatting with yah...hope ur enjoying married life..:D

baboyako
3rd November 2006, 23:53
kmusta??? hala! hindi kita nagreet on time..di kase ako nakagamit ng pc dito ngayon lang..puro adjustment at nangangtog ako sa lamig..nagreach ng 0 celcius last night hayyyyy..hayy freezer...im so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pano yan di ka navirgin..wahhhhhhh..kmsuta trick or treat..hala ang sarap ng choclates tataba ata ako dito halos araw araw bili kme ng choclates at cranberry juice..ang pinkafavorite ko ay cranberry juice..scones and roasted potatoes...

Oh blimey I can speak tagalog :omg:

fred
3rd November 2006, 23:54

You`r damned right!!

britoy
4th November 2006, 09:18

hahaha! virgin? :omg: whose virgin? hahahaha its good to hear that u arrived safely, kamusta naman ang mahabang stop over? hehe... its getting freaking cold here also, i guess thats what our hubbies are for..to keep u warm, i hope stuart is doing his job.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
and trust me girl, if u dont watch ur diet, ull gain weight..lol...im trying to loose some now, getting ready for the xmas season..yay! and when are u guys gonna get married eh?

stuart_donnlyn
11th November 2006, 17:30
yeahh....im eating lots my form of exercise here is i always walk in morning here....and another bed exercise lollllllllllllllllllllllllll wahhhhahaha:D i called it...island girl ritual....:xxgrinning--00xx3:
but seriously theres a sport thingy here with indoor pool so ill enroll next week

ps..u look stunning on ur wedding pic

scotsfiancee
11th November 2006, 17:33
Congratulations Britoy.................... :)

Chrisirene
11th November 2006, 19:06

You`r damned right!!

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

yeahh....im eating lots my form of exercise here is i always walk in morning here....and another bed exercise lollllllllllllllllllllllllll wahhhhahaha:D i called it...island girl ritual....:xxgrinning--00xx3:
but seriously theres a sport thingy here with indoor pool so ill enroll next week

RIGHT!!!!! :D :xxgrinning--00xx3:

MaEzKe
12th November 2006, 17:54
Congratulations and Goodluck!

Hope to seeeee Pics!

KeithD
12th November 2006, 17:55
Congratulations and Goodluck!

Hope to seeeee Pics!

...and some of the wedding ones as well!!!:Sex: :rolleyes: :icon_lol:

britoy
14th November 2006, 18:15

ps..u look stunning on ur wedding pic

hahaha...i call it the BEND and SNAP exercise...good for the muslces...:Rasp: