PDA

View Full Version : After arriving in UK, can wife return to Philippines for a wedding

mickcant
19th July 2009, 14:31
Hello all,:Hellooo:
My wife is not here in the UK yet, we applied for her settlement visa on 16th April 2009 and have herd nothing yet, except they are running behind!

But she told me today that her sister is getting married in Feb 2010.
Would she be allowd to go back to the Philippines after being here 5 months, if we get her visa that is?

I honestly do not know if we will be able to afford for both of us to go there that quick, I would like to but we can only do what we can afford.

So I thought it best to see if she would be able to return then first?
Mick.:doh

miss.piggy
19th July 2009, 14:50
Hello all,:Hellooo:
My wife is not here in the UK yet, we applied for her settlement visa on 16th April 2009 and have herd nothing yet, except they are running behind!

But she told me today that her sister is getting married in Feb 2010.
Would she be allowd to go back to the Philippines after being here 5 months, if we get her visa that is?

I honestly do not know if we will be able to afford for both of us to go there that quick, I would like to but we can only do what we can afford.

So I thought it best to see if she would be able to return then first?
Mick.:doh
Hi Mick,

There won't be any probs if she wants to go back anytime. I did the same thing (only after 8 months though), and no hassles whatsoever.

Hope she gets her visa soon! :-)

kimmi
19th July 2009, 18:31
hi Mick, Goodluck with ur wife's visa application..I agree with what Miss Piggy have said, she can go back to the Philippines with no problem.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Mick,

There won't be any probs if she wants to go back anytime. I did the same thing (only after 8 months though), and no hassles whatsoever.

Hope she gets her visa soon! :-)

somebody
19th July 2009, 19:00
Once she has her Spouse Visa she can as long as she does not stay to long (i.e a two or three week holiday will be no where near the maxium time out of the country for ILR).

So as long as you can afford it there should be no worries.

Good luck on the SPouse Visa and hopefully you hear good news asap

acs
19th July 2009, 19:04
Hello mickcant:Hellooo: of course your wife can go back to the Philippines, the visa that will be granted to her is a multiple entry. Wow a wedding again there that must be nice:BouncyHappy: