PDA

View Full Version : british men

mhic-mhic
19th July 2009, 12:39
hi i am looking for a nice british men for my eldest sister..she is 27 years old.

Mrs Daddy
19th July 2009, 17:24
try Boss`s dating site mhic:)

kimmi
19th July 2009, 17:28
try Boss`s dating site mhic:)

agree with Mrs. Daddy in here..Goodluck with ur search..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
19th July 2009, 17:30
And ask your husbands friends in Kent :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
19th July 2009, 17:33
can I recommend you Mr.Tawi?:Erm: :D

Tawi2
19th July 2009, 17:40
Sadly I am too old and too ugly for her sis and wouldnt dream of inflicting myself upon such a nice young lady :icon_lol:

kimmi
19th July 2009, 17:42
Sadly I am too old and too ugly for her sis and wouldnt dream of inflicting myself upon such a nice young lady :icon_lol:

oh that was so humble of u, Sir..:icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp:

Tawi2
19th July 2009, 17:46
Well,my family Motto is Humble yourself lest you be humbled :icon_lol::Rasp:

mhic-mhic
19th July 2009, 18:04
my sister is not picky and judgemental person she likes to meet a nice and kind guy,she's very inteligent, kind, pretty, with very good sense of humor and have a big heart. If you can recommend or know anyone interested to know her please let me know. And I think age doesnt matter. Thanks

mhic-mhic
19th July 2009, 18:09
We just moved here in kent last august and we dont really have lots of friends. Anyway, If Mr. Tawi2 is interested he can look up my sister's photo on my profile.Thanks.

Tawi2
19th July 2009, 18:12
Mhic,your sister sounds an absolutely wonderful young lady,I am sure she will make someone a fantastic partner,but I am currently undergoing a gender-confusion metamorphosis :Erm:after seeing so many hunky bayots at the barrio fiesta sa london :Erm:But I truly hope your sis finds a guy compatble to her character as a partner on the road of life :)

Arthur Little
19th July 2009, 18:15

That's just 'false modesty', Del! You could easily be her :kngt: in shining armour ...

Tawi2
19th July 2009, 18:19
Arthur,following my chat with fatedtoloveyou I have decided to go over to the dark-side in my quest for happiness,women are just too complicated,but I am sure that mhic-mhics sister will meet Mr Right :)

Arthur Little
19th July 2009, 18:24
... a nice and kind guy,she's very inteligent, kind, pretty, with very good sense of humor and have a big heart. And I think age doesnt matter. Thanks

:omg: That's our Tawi to a 'T' ... kind, intelligent, good sense of humour and :Erm: ... let's see ... what else? :Erm:

mhic-mhic
19th July 2009, 18:25
my sister is not what they call bayut. She is 100% woman.

Tawi2
19th July 2009, 18:25
That'll do Arthur :xxgrinning--00xx3: cheque is in the post :icon_lol:

Tawi2
19th July 2009, 18:26
my sister is not what they call bayut. She is 100% woman.

No Mhic,obviously your sister is a woman,what I was trying to say was I am looking for a bayot :)

Arthur Little
19th July 2009, 18:32
That'll do Arthur :xxgrinning--00xx3: cheque is in the post :icon_lol:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Great, man! ... so long as it isn't made of rubber! :BouncyHappy:

Tawi2
19th July 2009, 18:34
Arthur,dont you know any single gentlemen :Erm:

kimmi
19th July 2009, 18:38
No Mhic,obviously your sister is a woman,what I was trying to say was I am looking for a bayot :)

:omg::omg::omg:are u serious Tawi?:doh

Tawi2
19th July 2009, 18:40
Yeah,of course I am,I am looking for a guy for fatedtoloveyou,it would be a bit selfish if I put my happiness before his wouldnt it :)

kimmi
19th July 2009, 18:45
Yeah,of course I am,I am looking for a guy for fatedtoloveyou,it would be a bit selfish if I put my happiness before his wouldnt it :)

ah ok that's clear now..:doh:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol: that was so very kind of u..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
19th July 2009, 19:01
Arthur,dont you know any single gentlemen :Erm:

:Erm: Well there's ... always ... ahem ... 'cool999', I daresay :cwm24: ... but I'd only suggest HIM in an emergency!

Tawi2
19th July 2009, 19:06
He wouldnt even enter the equation,not even in a dire-emergency:NoNo:I just thought you might have had some single male friends who you could introduce to Mhic's sister :Erm: I have introduced loads of guys to single pinays,handed over their cell-phone numbers and e-mail addresses,the only problem is most guys arent prepared to jump on a plane so the friendship eventually fizzles out :NoNo:

joebloggs
19th July 2009, 19:07
my sister is not picky and judgemental person she likes to meet a nice and kind guy,she's very inteligent, kind, pretty, with very good sense of humor and have a big heart. If you can recommend or know anyone interested to know her please let me know. And I think age doesnt matter. Thanks

:NoNo: dont say that your sister is not picky, she will end up with a scouser :doh:cwm24:

hope she finds a decent guy :xxgrinning--00xx3:
but there are some guys who come on here looking for a filipina :rolleyes:, unlucky for them thou nearly all the filipina's on here are engaged or wed already :doh

Tawi2
19th July 2009, 19:53
Here you are :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?p=110049#post110049

Mrs Daddy
20th July 2009, 07:45

you`ll never know:D:D:D

KeithD
20th July 2009, 08:52
I'm looking for a spare!

Is my wife reading this? :omg:

:behead:

Tawi2
20th July 2009, 10:29
Are spares allowed :Erm:

gracia143
20th July 2009, 11:13
Mhic,your sister sounds an absolutely wonderful young lady,I am sure she will make someone a fantastic partner,but I am currently undergoing a gender-confusion metamorphosis :Erm:after seeing so many hunky bayots at the barrio fiesta sa london :Erm:But I truly hope your sis finds a guy compatble to her character as a partner on the road of life :)

:omg::omg: :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sim11UK
20th July 2009, 11:50
I think it's quite funny? There are often a lot of single chaps on here looking for a nice lady.

As soon as any turn up, they seem to run a mile? :doh

Come on where are you?...Tawi I think you ought to be a gentleman here & step in. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

P.S. You've changed your Avatatar again. :Cuckoo:

Tawi2
20th July 2009, 11:58
I havent changed my avatar mate,thats just the pic I had taken on saturday for my replacement passport :) Young ladies,well :Erm:I seem to do OK in that department behind the scenes :BouncyHappy:

Jay&Zobel
20th July 2009, 12:01
You've changed your Avatatar again. :Cuckoo:

I havent changed my avatar mate,thats just the pic I had taken on saturday for my replacement passport :):BouncyHappy:

Hahaha...:23_116_6[1]::23_116_6[1]: :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
20th July 2009, 12:02
P.S. Tawi ... You've changed your Avatatar again. :Cuckoo:

It's the Curse of Frankenstein, Simon! :icon_lol: ... ?so THAT'S what he'd been "brewing-up" in the witches' cauldron ...

tiN
20th July 2009, 12:05
I think it's quite funny? There are often a lot of single chaps on here looking for a nice lady.

As soon as any turn up, they seem to run a mile? :doh

Come on where are you?...Tawi I think you ought to be a gentleman here & step in. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

P.S. You've changed your Avatatar again. :Cuckoo:

I havent changed my avatar mate,thats just the pic I had taken on saturday for my replacement passport :) Young ladies,well :Erm:I seem to do OK in that department behind the scenes :BouncyHappy:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
20th July 2009, 12:09
Its the results of my new face moisturising cream arthur,guaranteed to make any man irresistable to members of the opposite sex,and even members of the middle-sex,it staves off wrinkles and softens the square lines of the face:xxgrinning--00xx3:I shall be selling it at next years barrio fiesta,I am even thinking of adding some hydrochloric acid so it doubles as a skin whitening product,first however I feel its only fair to conduct the trials upon myself :Erm:

Arthur Little
20th July 2009, 12:10

:rolleyes: Aha! ... a rather drastic way to escape the clutches of Mhic's beautiful elder sibling, is it not?

Arthur Little
20th July 2009, 12:24
Its the results of my new face moisturising cream arthur,guaranteed to make any man irresistable to members of the opposite sex,and even members of the middle-sex,it staves off wrinkles and softens the square lines of the face:xxgrinning--00xx3:I shall be selling it at next years barrio fiesta,I am even thinking of adding some hydrochloric acid so it doubles as a skin whitening product,first however I feel its only fair to conduct the trials upon myself :Erm:

Mind you ... it's undoubtedly a vast improvement on Michael Jackson's attempts :23_111_9[1]: to whiten HIS skin! Maybe you COULD try marketing it for his many fans who might deign to go along to the next barrio fiesta to make up for his inadvertent "non-appearance" at the pre-planned UK concerts in his honour.

Florge
20th July 2009, 12:31

are you really? hmmmm... jokes are half-meant.. tsk tsk tsk.. sayang! :doh

Sim11UK
20th July 2009, 12:32
It's the Curse of Frankenstein, Simon! :icon_lol: ... ?so THAT'S what he'd been "brewing-up" in the witches' cauldron ...

I bet he wakes up with a shock :yikes: Arthur. :icon_lol:

Tawi2
20th July 2009, 12:38
are you really? hmmmm... jokes are half-meant.. tsk tsk tsk.. sayang! :doh
Many a true word is said in Jest :icon_lol:

Pete67
21st December 2009, 16:20
hi i am looking for a nice british men for my eldest sister..she is 27 years old.

Hi there, I would be interested in chatting with your sister, I have a post 46 years young etc in the penpal section, not sure how we can contact each other, can't put my email adx here, but I am on facebook, same picture as here name of Pete Ring. Thanks.