PDA

View Full Version : need proper advice

Ross
19th July 2009, 12:13
i posted again as the other member here on the forum got it me wrong ..
about filling up the application form which is the settlement visa it says

6.9 D Do you have any criminal convictions in any country
(including traffic offences)? Put a cross (x) in the relevant box
Date Country Offence Sentence
If ‘Yes’ please provide details
Yes No
6.10 H Have you ever been charged in any country with a criminal offence for which you have not yet been tried in court (including traffic offences

the case im referring was now been settle and cleared in the city court..
this case about Collection of money and filling fee.this Statement of claim falls under Judicial Dispute Resolution (JDR)
MY QUESTION is do we need to put it up on the application form that she got this case or this is consider as under Criminal Case as to what the form asking..
please enlighten us dont wnt to risk the application of getting worng is filling up...

sir joe blog where are you need you advice again..hope you get what i mean here

joebloggs
19th July 2009, 12:39
i wouldn't want to give you the wrong advice, so all i can suggest is that you get your g/f to phone the embassy and ask them, because if you withhold information and the embassy find out, the visa could be refused and your g/f could well face a ban from coming to the uk. so better be safe than sorry. give them a call.

winner
19th July 2009, 12:54
good advice joebloggs theres also the citizes advice were you can phone or pop in for free thay give you a lot of answers what your looking for all this is free good luck

joebloggs
19th July 2009, 13:06
not sure CAB can help you, as i'm sure they will know nothing about Philippine law or courts...

the only thing is if you do not declare it and they do a 'local check' and they find out you should have declared it, like aposhark said, you could lose your app fee and also waste time and could even face a ban.

thou personally if she has not been found guilty of a criminal offence i wouldn't declare it, but i'm not the case worker who will be looking at the visa app.

so as i've said get her to call the embassy and ask them and put your minds at rest :rolleyes:

pennybarry
19th July 2009, 14:54
about filling up the application form which is the settlement visa it says

6.9 D Do you have any criminal convictions in any country
(including traffic offences)? Put a cross (x) in the relevant box
Date Country Offence Sentence
If ‘Yes’ please provide details
Yes No
6.10 H Have you ever been charged in any country with a criminal offence for which you have not yet been tried in court (including traffic offences

the case im referring was now been settle and cleared in the city court..
this case about Collection of money and filling fee.this Statement of claim falls under Judicial Dispute Resolution (JDR)
MY QUESTION is do we need to put it up on the application form that she got this case or this is consider as under Criminal Case as to what the form asking..
please enlighten us dont wnt to risk the application of getting worng is filling up...

sir joe blog where are you need you advice again..hope you get what i mean here

If it is been settled, then there is no chance it will be considered fraud. In your case, it seems you obtained credit with the intention of paying it back.

In the Philippines, after being settled your case, you can apply a new NBI certificate. Just gather all your docs to be shown to NBI to secure NBI certificate of NO Derogatory Record.

If she can secure NBI then she is cleared I wouldn't be worried at all.

pennybarry
19th July 2009, 15:38

I don't think she got it wrong. If the case turns criminal, then it should be reflected when applying your NBI certificate. And if you have settled it thru JDR, then you have no problem at all.

All you need to do is apply NBI certificate again and show them all the docs that proves you have already settled it.

I'm bit confused as I read problem for the 3rd time. I'm not sure also if I'm giving my advise to GF or BF. If GF, please do not panic as it is not considered fraud if you have already settled it.

Goodluck!!!!

Mrs.JMajor
19th July 2009, 15:43
I don't think she got it wrong. If the case turns criminal, then it should be reflected when applying your NBI certificate. And if you have settled it thru JDR, then you have no problem at all.

All you need to do is apply NBI certificate again and show them all the docs that proves you have already settled it.

I'm bit confused as I read problem for the 3rd time. I'm not sure also if I'm giving my advise to GF or BF. If GF, please do not panic as it is not considered fraud if you have already settled it.

Goodluck!!!!

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: