PDA

View Full Version : Anyone experience .......

Tiggers0608
18th July 2009, 12:45
Hi, anyone experience here when travelling inside the plane and in the airport what you think of the pinoy's and pinay's attitudes

:rolleyes::icon_lol::Rasp::angry::censored::Hellooo:

like waiting for my que on the loo ..... , there's 2 guy foreigners then me , ...... i saw 2 pinays made their own que they let the 2 foreigners go then when its my turn they just blocked the way, i was like :angry::censored::furious3: ...... lucky the guy that who's infront of me when he was finished he said, your turn ..... i think if he did'nt said that the 2 girls will be first before me :cwm23:

when i was finished i still seen one of the girl and she said (with an angry voice) i think its my turn now and then looked at me and really angry , :furious3: hey i was there first .......

:Erm: just wondering why pinay/pinoy don't respect each other .... do they think they are better than the rest ? :furious3::furious3::furious3::furious3: up lol

:Erm: but next time i think i better speak up too and put my angry face :icon_lol::icon_lol:

estherboaz
18th July 2009, 12:53
some pinays are really like that to their kalahi.they are thinking they are more superior. Pinoys and Pinays like them are not worth your wrinkles.Just smile and think, "mas maganda ako sayo".

Tiggers0608
18th July 2009, 12:56
some pinays are really like that to their kalahi.they are thinking they are more superior. Pinoys and Pinays like them are not worth your wrinkles.Just smile and think[SIZE="6"], "mas maganda ako sayo".

nice one :xxgrinning--00xx3:, i think thats the best answer to it :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

charlwill
18th July 2009, 13:03
Yes, some pinays act like that and they just ignore the person in front of them. I think they need someone to educate them and let them understand the word QUE. Anyway, it happens to me just once and I said to her excuse me, it's my turn not yours. :Cuckoo: :D

estherboaz
18th July 2009, 13:09
nice one :xxgrinning--00xx3:, i think thats the best answer to it :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tiggers0608
18th July 2009, 20:46
:Erm:

There's a pinay same flight as mine, ..... at first she look like a snob (feeling angat sa iba) then she found out that a young foreign guy is seated beside her, :cwm23: they never stop talking and the girl start flirting ..... put her head on the guys shoulder (yeah i know nothings wrong if she's not married) but she is married as she told that to the guy when they we're started talking that she is married already to a brit (maybe she wants a new one, lol) :icon_lol::D

then after a long flight, i noticed that they didn't separate :Erm::icon_lol: .... the guy was going to the phils to visit his gf that he met online :doh ........ :Erm: i wonder what happend to them outside ninoy's airport :icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
18th July 2009, 20:57
crab mentality...

Pepe n Pilar
18th July 2009, 21:13
Another darkside of the Pinays...:NoNo::doh:Brick:

I want to think and talk about the good side of the Pinays!:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

somebody
18th July 2009, 21:29
Another darkside of the Pinays...:NoNo::doh:Brick:

I want to think and talk about the good side of the Pinays!:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

But sometimes talking about the bad helps people realise so helping more people to be nicer.

I mean we all do things sometimes and not realise we are annoying others.

Pepe n Pilar
18th July 2009, 21:39
But sometimes talking about the bad helps people realise so helping more people to be nicer.

I mean we all do things sometimes and not realise we are annoying others.

Every nationality has its good and darkside...:)

somebody
18th July 2009, 21:43

Exactly yin and yang

adam&chryss
19th July 2009, 11:19

True but we`re talking about Pinays/Pinoys. Can`t say i`ve experienced that with my own people before when on a plane or Pinays/Pinoys.
What I have experienced with Pinoys is that ridiculous sucking through their teeth sound after eating. Makes me want to ram their head into the seat in front and shout loudly "I DON`T WANT TO HEAR YOU EATING OR TRYING TO CLEAN YOUR :censored: TEETH THANK YOU VERY MUCH "
Seems to go on for ages :NoNo:

pennybarry
19th July 2009, 11:29
:Erm:

There's a pinay same flight as mine, ..... at first she look like a snob (feeling angat sa iba) then she found out that a young foreign guy is seated beside her, :cwm23: they never stop talking and the girl start flirting ..... put her head on the guys shoulder (yeah i know nothings wrong if she's not married) but she is married as she told that to the guy when they we're started talking that she is married already to a brit (maybe she wants a new one, lol) :icon_lol::D

then after a long flight, i noticed that they didn't separate :Erm::icon_lol: .... the guy was going to the phils to visit his gf that he met online :doh ........ :Erm: i wonder what happend to them outside ninoy's airport :icon_lol:

Some Pinays, sa airplane pa lang angat na sa iba eheheheh First time to board plane maybe.:NoNo:

'Tol, it happened to me onced but I tried to understand her and asked her, are you dying for a pee? You can go next:D

Mrs Daddy
19th July 2009, 15:24
Oh dear:doh: dont want to experience those:D

KeithD
20th July 2009, 09:06
Just ask them can you share as you feel horny! :rolleyes: