PDA

View Full Version : How to forget someone that you love if he doesn't love you anymore?

fatedtoloveyou
18th July 2009, 04:34
My X-Partner has a boyfriend now. :bigcry:

MarBell379
18th July 2009, 05:11
I'm sorry to say it, but its not going to be easy. Unrequited love can be incredibly painful.
IMHO, if you are able, I think it helps not to feel bitter about things, and to wish your ex the best with their new life and new partner, rather than wishing they were with you.

That hole inside you is going to take a while to fill up tho. :(

fatedtoloveyou
18th July 2009, 05:23
I'm sorry to say it, but its not going to be easy. Unrequited love can be incredibly painful.
IMHO, if you are able, I think it helps not to feel bitter about things, and to wish your ex the best with their new life and new partner, rather than wishing they were with you.

That hole inside you is going to take a while to fill up tho. :(

Yeah...I know it wont be easy for me. Im so much in pain right now. I want to move on now. Its been 5 months since we part ways.:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

LEAHnew
18th July 2009, 07:47

Move on life is beautiful and besides you are about to study here in UK u can meet better than him/her whatever u prefer:D Goodluck and enjoy life:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fatedtoloveyou
18th July 2009, 07:55
Move on life is beautiful and besides you are about to study here in UK u can meet better than him/her whatever u prefer:D Goodluck and enjoy life:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I dont know but from this moment i feel the pain.:Brick::bigcry::Brick::bigcry:

LEAHnew
18th July 2009, 07:59
I dont know but from this moment i feel the pain.:Brick::bigcry::Brick::bigcry:

Eat some chocolate,ice cream or cake it will ease the pain quick:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 08:53
"That hole inside you is going to take a while to fill up tho." :cwm24:
Me bad,double entendre :icon_lol:

Sophie
18th July 2009, 08:56

Sorry to hear about that paul.....

it's been 5 months since you separated, and now he got somebody else.....clearly he already moved on......and SO CAN YOU,
the earlier you accept that, the better for you and the easier for you to get over and forget your ex......
Of course the pain is unbearable.......but trust me, you'll get over it.........

And don't find reasons anymore to blame yourself or anyone for the failure of your relationship, it happens all the time....people fall out of love....
Let go and do not feel sorry for yourself nor wallow in self pity, just have fun, be happy on your own and enjoy what you have now - your family, friends, career

I'm sure you will find someone new in time, but don't rush, take time to heal before you jump into another relationship....
a relationship on a rebound is always a bad idea................so cheer up, he's just a man - soooooo replaceable :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D:D:D

fatedtoloveyou
18th July 2009, 09:30
Sorry to hear about that paul.....

it's been 5 months since you separated, and now he got somebody else.....clearly he already moved on......and SO CAN YOU,
the earlier you accept that, the better for you and the easier for for you to get over and forget your ex......
Of course the pain is unbearable.......but trust me, you'll get over it.........

And don't find reasons to blame yourself or anyone for the failure of your relationship, it happens all the time....people fall out of love....
Let go and do not feel sorry for yourself nor wallow in self pity, just have fun, be happy on your own and enjoy what you have now - your family, friends, career

I'm sure you will find someone new in time, but don't rush, take time to heal before you jump into another relationship....
a relationship on a rebound is always a bad idea................so cheer up, he's just a man - soooooo replaceable :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D:D:D

I give everything to him, my love and my soul but what he did from me is horrible! I hate him a lot!!!:cwm23:

KeithD
18th July 2009, 09:36
I give everything to him, my love and my soul but what he did from me is horrible! I hate him a lot!!!:cwm23:

Now put all that energy into loving someone who loves you back just as much. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fatedtoloveyou
18th July 2009, 09:39
Now put all that energy into loving someone who loves you back just as much. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Loving who? I haven't see the right guy for now but i know in time. I wish this is all a dream.:doh

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 09:42
Move on,dont be consumed by hate,forgive and forget,if that doesnt make you feel better give him a decent kick in his itlogs:D

Sophie
18th July 2009, 09:44

we all invest so much and put a lot into our relationship.....sometimes we even give all, that we forget to leave something for ourselves...
so it's normal that you feel so hurt, enraged and angry now, as you gave your all in that relationship.....and now that he's got someone new, you feel betrayed..

The pain is terrible and horrible indeed but try to accept the reality that he doesn't love you anymore and he already found somebody else....
You wouldn't want to force yourself into someone who doesn't feel thesame way about you anymore...
Let him go and move on.....i'm sure you'll have a chance for new love later on....

Sophie
18th July 2009, 09:47
Loving who? I haven't see the right guy for now but i know in time. I wish this is all a dream.:doh

You will find the right guy, just be patient.....love will come, in time :xxgrinning--00xx3:

nigel
18th July 2009, 09:47
Oh dear...sacrificing yourself for someone can make you feel angry and hurt and resentful if they don't treat you right..:bigcry:

I keep myself happy by keeping my mind open to the magnificence of this life/world/universe....the media are always giving us bad news stories, it's as if they are deliberately trying to condition us into believing life is bad..

I believe life is so magnificent, that our minds are unable to comprehend just how great it is!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

You don't need a relationship to make your life happy, a good relationship is obviously a bonus though!:)

fatedtoloveyou
18th July 2009, 09:49
we all invest so much and put a lot into our relationship.....sometimes we even give all, that we forget to leave something for ourselves...
so it's normal that you feel so hurt, enraged and angry now, as you gave your all in that relationship.....and now that he's got someone new, you feel betrayed..

The pain is terrible and horrible indeed but try to accept the reality that he doesn't love you anymore and he already found somebody else....
You wouldn't want to force yourself into someone who doesn't feel thesame way about you anymore...
Let him go and move on.....i'm sure you'll have a chance for new love later on....

Thanks for all the help sophie...I want to cry! but people says boys dont cry right? :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 09:51
Guys do cry,but a very wise woman once told me its not actually full on sobbing like a woman,when guys cry its called "Controlled crying" :D

fatedtoloveyou
18th July 2009, 09:56
Guys do cry,but a very wise woman once told me its not actually full on sobbing like a woman,when guys cry its called "Controlled crying" :D

your right...hahaha. I dont need a **** guy! Too many british guy that i will meet in the future. hahaha:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie
18th July 2009, 10:03
Thanks for all the help sophie...I want to cry! but people says boys dont cry right? :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Hey, cry it out paul, you can even scream if you want.....it will make you feel a lot better....
And crying doesn't mean you're weak and it's a perfectly healthy outlet....makes you feel a lot less heavier inside....
The more you keep it all in, the harder will it be for you to get over the pain, so cry it out as much as you want.....
eventually, your tears will run out and so does your feelings for your ex....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

you're welcome by the way :)

Sophie
18th July 2009, 10:05

LOL, rings a bell :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 10:06
your right...hahaha. I dont need a **** guy! Too many british guy that i will meet in the future. hahaha:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Too many?Dont be promiscuous :icon_lol: You might get a bit of a reputation :icon_lol:

fatedtoloveyou
18th July 2009, 10:10
Too many?Dont be promiscuous :icon_lol: You might get a bit of a reputation :icon_lol:

Im just joking...I want to feel lot better.:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

vbkelly
18th July 2009, 10:12

move on fated and cheers up don't think about your ex

Sophie
18th July 2009, 10:13
Im just joking...I want to feel lot better.:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

you're getting there :xxgrinning--00xx3:

you go girl :xxgrinning--00xx3: or boy?:Erm::Erm::D:D:D:D:D lol, just trying to make you laugh paul :D:D:D:D:D:D

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 10:13
I am sure you can collect and select when you first get here :icon_lol: but dont continue the habit when you meet Mr Right :icon_lol: You know theres a county here called Middlesex :xxgrinning--00xx3:neither male,nor female but the middle-sex,its part of London,theres a fiesta there at the moment,Barrio Fiesta sa London,I am just going there now :xxgrinning--00xx3: You know your best revenge against your boyfriend?Make a success of your life and move on :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
18th July 2009, 10:17

Crying can help you release all the pains in someway so cry if you feel crying:)

Keep yourself occupied stop thinking about the person move on life is always beautiful. I know its not easy but keep on:xxgrinning--00xx3: Time will heal the pains:D

fatedtoloveyou
18th July 2009, 10:19
I am sure you can collect and select when you first get here :icon_lol: but dont continue the habit when you meet Mr Right :icon_lol: You know theres a county here called Middlesex :xxgrinning--00xx3:neither male,nor female but the middle-sex,its part of London,theres a fiesta there at the moment,Barrio Fiesta sa London,I am just going there now :xxgrinning--00xx3: You know your best revenge against your boyfriend?Make a success of your life and move on :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Whats that barrio fiesta? Many guys out there? hahaha....I want to go there soon Tawi.:icon_lol:

Sophie
18th July 2009, 10:23
Whats that barrio fiesta? Many guys out there? hahaha....I want to go there soon Tawi.:icon_lol:

See? now you have something to look forward to already :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D

fatedtoloveyou
18th July 2009, 10:27
See? now you have something to look forward to already :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D

Whats with that place? Its interesting to me...hahaha:icon_lol::D:icon_lol::D

aposhark
18th July 2009, 10:35
Yeah...I know it wont be easy for me. Im so much in pain right now. I want to move on now. Its been 5 months since we part ways.:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Time.............................................................

It just takes time.

Be strong and your feelings will come back.

Best of luck.

Sophie
18th July 2009, 10:37
Whats with that place? Its interesting to me...hahaha:icon_lol::D:icon_lol::D

Oh, i tell you paul, there's a lot of interesting places here where you can meet interesting men and find a potential partner :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:(papables, lol :D:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:)

I bet the second you get here, you won't even remember your ex ever existed, lol :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

fatedtoloveyou
18th July 2009, 10:38
Time.............................................................

It just takes time.

Be strong and your feelings will come back.

Best of luck.

thank you so much....:)

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 10:48
The fiesta today is the biggest in Europe fated,I am going there NOW,just about to log off,I think Alan K is there today?The comedian who owns the comedy bar Zirkoh in manila?If I see any bayots/baklas I will ask for a pic for you k?:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fatedtoloveyou
18th July 2009, 10:54
The fiesta today is the biggest in Europe fated,I am going there NOW,just about to log off,I think Alan K is there today?The comedian who owns the comedy bar Zirkoh in manila?If I see any bayots/baklas I will ask for a pic for you k?:xxgrinning--00xx3:

What? Allan K is in UK right now??? are you sure? Try to find me goodlooking guy there ok? thanks:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

trader dave
18th July 2009, 14:48

he wants to go to cagayan de oro its awash with them there :rolleyes::icon_lol::butthead:

Mrs.JMajor
18th July 2009, 14:52
Now I am confussed about fatedtoloveyou a boy or a girl :Erm: Sorry now I am late sa news :Brick:

jimeve
18th July 2009, 15:00
Now I am confussed about fatedtoloveyou a boy or a girl :Erm: Sorry now I am late sa news :Brick:

he's a man.:icon_tonguew:

Florge
18th July 2009, 15:20
The best way is to stop being the victim... and feeling like a victim... life is beautiful if you allow it to be... you are alive and therefore, can still have a chance to find the love that you truly deserve... be proactive... you have the choice to wallow in pain and misery... or pick up the pieces and enjoy the life you have now...

Better be single than in a bad relationship... like what Sophie said, he has clearly moved on and so you should too.. you deserve to be happy...

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 15:57
Ok fated,just for you I approached several Bayots earlier,I had a chat with them,they told me there are so many bayots here its like you have died and gone to heaven :Erm::cwm24:I think this guy was funny,because when I approached him and said "Nene,pakuha naman ng litrato oh?" he started laughing,see,told ya,wont be long for you:xxgrinning--00xx3:as soon as you get here they will be fighting over you :icon_lol:
There was a pinay sitting near him who heard me chatting to him,she became my "Friend" :Erm: she is 38,working here as a nurse,when I asked her was she single she said yes but hoping to be double :omg: I can take a hint and left rather quickly :D:ARsurrender:

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 16:08
I told the guy the picture was for you Fated,he was ok with that,he was asking when your coming etc :cwm24:Love is in the Air everywhere I look around. Love is in the Air every sight and every sound. And I don't know if I'm being foolish, don't know if I'm being wise. But it's something I must believe in, and it's there when I look in your eyes:icon_lol::REDancedancer08::luv4:

ljarvis
18th July 2009, 16:14
you are in pain because you choose to be that way.find someone who will love you back

Sophie
18th July 2009, 17:37
Ok fated,just for you I approached several Bayots earlier,I had a chat with them,they told me there are so many bayots here its like you have died and gone to heaven :Erm::cwm24:I think this guy was funny,because when I approached him and said "Nene,pakuha naman ng litrato oh?" he started laughing,see,told ya,wont be long for you:xxgrinning--00xx3:as soon as you get here they will be fighting over you :icon_lol:

WOW, see paul, tawi already got you a potential date, that quick :xxgrinning--00xx3: and with picture attached pa, lol, ayos :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

There was a pinay sitting near him who heard me chatting to him,she became my "Friend" :Erm: she is 38,working here as a nurse,when I asked her was she single she said yes but hoping to be double :omg: I can take a hint and left rather quickly :D:ARsurrender:

LOL, you coward :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 17:49
Sophie,I spoke to four seprate Bayots at the fiesta in maybe one and a half hours?They were all single,if your a guy looking for a partner of the same sex I think you would be well in:icon_lol:He is going to get someone easily :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
18th July 2009, 17:53
Sophie,I spoke to four seprate Bayots at the fiesta in maybe one and a half hours?They were all single,if your a guy looking for a partner of the same sex I think you would be well in:icon_lol:He is going to get someone easily :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LOL, paul will be so delighted to hear that.....i bet he cannot wait to jump on a plane to get here, lol :D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

pennybarry
18th July 2009, 18:52

You are still young and can still find better than your ex. There's always a good reason why it happened!
If you have already met the right one for you, you'll probably feel you were silly before:D
Cheer up!!! and Goodluck!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
18th July 2009, 18:56
Sorry to hear you heartaches but as they said time will heal the wound...

tiN
18th July 2009, 20:09
You make me laugh Sophie and Tawi2:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Ang landi ni tawi:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

To Paul, just keep ur self busy.. and enjoy being single.. soon ull find ur guy...:)

somebody
18th July 2009, 22:51

Most ofthe gents i saw seemed to be hunting in packs.

It is amazing at both large pinoy events how open and free the chaps who choose to be gay were acting. Which i dont think would be as accepted at many other events which might be held at lampton park though out the year.

Oh paul saw white,pinoy, black and indian guys who you might get on with but i didn't do the tawi2 matchmaker bit i was to busy trying to keep up with the Wife and her manic friends as they dashed from one food stall to another

trader dave
18th July 2009, 23:32

:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::doh:icon_lol:

fatedtoloveyou
19th July 2009, 01:24

That was great tawi2, but that guy looks like a girl. When i 1st saw him in his pic I thought it was a lesbian. hahaha....sorry.:icon_lol::icon_lol::D

Tawi2
19th July 2009, 09:38
I didnt know if you wanted butch of feminine,so I just chose the one wearing the most eye-liner :icon_lol: you dont get much more feminine than that :)

Tawi2
19th July 2009, 09:40
From now on we will call the really butch ones Guyots and the lady-like ones Bayots :xxgrinning--00xx3: I will porbably see loads there today actually as the suns out :wiggle: Quite cloudy but boy is it warm :)

fatedtoloveyou
19th July 2009, 10:14
From now on we will call the really butch ones Guyots and the lady-like ones Bayots :xxgrinning--00xx3: I will porbably see loads there today actually as the suns out :wiggle: Quite cloudy but boy is it warm :)

I dont want lady like...I like masculine gay. hahaha...is there any discreet gay guy there? :D:D:D

aromulus
19th July 2009, 10:15

Happy cruisin'...............:icon_lol:

Tawi2
19th July 2009, 10:23
Discrete gay guy :Erm: if he is discrete he isnt going to stand out in the crowd is he :Erm: but I will put my gaydar on today and see what I can find :Erm:

fatedtoloveyou
19th July 2009, 10:26
Discrete gay guy :Erm: if he is discrete he isnt going to stand out in the crowd is he :Erm: but I will put my gaydar on today and see what I can find :Erm:

I dont like effeminate guy who stands out among the rest. hahaha...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: I like a discreet guy but gay. got that? just a simple and presentable discreet gay. thanks a lot tawi2.:):):)

Tawi2
19th July 2009, 10:32
Thats cool,gay+discrete :Erm:The only thing is I might get a bit of a reputation hanging around chatting to gay guys at the fiesta,what will people think :Erm:

fatedtoloveyou
19th July 2009, 10:34
Thats cool,gay+discrete :Erm:The only thing is I might get a bit of a reputation hanging around chatting to gay guys at the fiesta,what will people think :Erm:

where is the place again? anyway pls help me find one. :) Thanks for all the help tawi2.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
19th July 2009, 10:48
:doh

Tawi2
19th July 2009, 11:03
where is the place again? anyway pls help me find one. :) Thanks for all the help tawi2.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Its the annual Fiesta sa London in Middle-sex,so its the ideal place for meeting people of the middle-sex :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
19th July 2009, 11:07
Its the annual Fiesta sa London in Middle-sex,so its the ideal place for meeting people of the middle-sex :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
19th July 2009, 12:17
I am sure you can collect and select when you first get here :icon_lol: but dont continue the habit when you meet Mr Right :icon_lol: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Many guys out there? hahaha....I want to go there soon Tawi

See? now you have something to look forward to already

Try to find me goodlooking guy there ok? thanks:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawiwi he's hinting... lol:D:yikes::icon_lol::D

"Nene,pakuha naman ng litrato oh?" he started laughing,see,told ya,wont be long for you:xxgrinning--00xx3:as soon as you get here they will be fighting over you :icon_lol:

I told the guy the picture was for you Fated,he was ok with that,he was asking when your coming etc :cwm24:Love is in the Air everywhere I look around. Love is in the Air every sight and every sound. And I don't know if I'm being foolish, don't know if I'm being wise. But it's something I must believe in, and it's there when I look in your eyes:icon_lol::REDancedancer08::luv4:

That was great tawi2, but that guy looks like a girl. When i 1st saw him in his pic I thought it was a lesbian. hahaha....sorry.:icon_lol::icon_lol::D

I dont want lady like...I like masculine gay. hahaha...is there any discreet gay guy there? :D:D:D

I dont like effeminate guy who stands out among the rest. hahaha...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: I like a discreet guy but gay. got that? just a simple and presentable discreet gay. thanks a lot tawi2.:):):)

I have couple of bakla friends (not that I like what they are doin), and they said that a Bakla (lady bakla) can't have a relationship with another Bakla (lady bakla), it should be a Guy but not a Gayguy... :Erm::doh :confused::confused: lol, that made me confused hahaha... I would have thought, once a Man get himself into a relationship with another Man is bakla... lol... but they said it's not the case:cwm3:

SO yeah, Tawiwi, he doesn't like another one like him, he wants a Guy (a discreet gay guy) :xxgrinning--00xx3::Erm::Erm: lol, confusing hehe...

lol...:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: Takot eh!

fatedtoloveyou
19th July 2009, 12:35
Tawiwi he's hinting... lol:D:yikes::icon_lol::D

I mean a gay but not an effeminate one, the loud one. A guy that also likes a guy and he should be discreet enough. got that?:):):)

I have couple of bakla friends (not that I like what they are doin), and they said that a Bakla (lady bakla) can't have a relationship with another Bakla (lady bakla), it should be a Guy but not a Gayguy... :Erm::doh :confused::confused: lol, that made me confused hahaha... I would have thought, once a Man get himself into a relationship with another Man is bakla... lol... but they said it's not the case:cwm3:

SO yeah, Tawiwi, he doesn't like another one like him, he wants a Guy (a discreet gay guy) :xxgrinning--00xx3::Erm::Erm: lol, confusing hehe...

lol...:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: Takot eh!

I mean a gay but not an effeminate one, the loud one. A guy that also likes a guy and he should be discreet enough. got that?:):):)

miss.piggy
19th July 2009, 14:13
sorry about this.

It takes time to heal a broken heart. So it's just a matter of time really. Having friends around you could help, not only because you can open up with them and renew the pain, but to get yourself back to having fun without your ex boyfriend. There is no need to hate him, it will only make you bitter. Bitterness can make the healing process a lot longer.

Hope you get over him soon. :)

fatedtoloveyou
19th July 2009, 14:21
sorry about this.

It takes time to heal a broken heart. So it's just a matter of time really. Having friends around you could help, not only because you can open up with them and renew the pain, but to get yourself back to having fun without your ex boyfriend. There is no need to hate him, it will only make you bitter. Bitterness can make the healing process a lot longer.

Hope you get over him soon. :)

thanks miss piggy....tawi2 is helping me a lot.:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
19th July 2009, 14:24

lol...obviously I know what you meant!:rolleyes: I was just teasing Tawiwi...

miss.piggy
19th July 2009, 14:24
thanks miss piggy....tawi2 is helping me a lot.:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:
Good, Good! The forum will surely take your mind off the bad episodes.

I give my commendations to Tawi...I've received help from him too (psychiatric help! joke lang po!) :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

beppe
19th July 2009, 16:00
It takes time to heal. Keep yourself busy doing something else to ease the pain. Re-organize your life and you activities with the intention to find someone else.

Unfortunately the pain is real and you need to overcome it.

Tawi2
19th July 2009, 16:06
Well,I was at the fiesta again :Erm: But I didnt actually approach any butch looking guys and question their sexuality :Erm:and am unsure how to spot a discrete gay,I looked out for white handkerchiefs hanging out of trouser pockets etc but didnt spot any tell-tale signs like that :Erm: I also looked for posse's of Village People lookalikes but they were in short supply :Erm: I saw plenty of gay-gays but they are not to your taste :Erm: But I spoke to a friend of mine who lives in a pinoy house in north london,there are a few quiet-type gays live in the house,I will get you their numbers when you arrive :icon_lol:

fatedtoloveyou
20th July 2009, 03:24
Well,I was at the fiesta again :Erm: But I didnt actually approach any butch looking guys and question their sexuality :Erm:and am unsure how to spot a discrete gay,I looked out for white handkerchiefs hanging out of trouser pockets etc but didnt spot any tell-tale signs like that :Erm: I also looked for posse's of Village People lookalikes but they were in short supply :Erm: I saw plenty of gay-gays but they are not to your taste :Erm: But I spoke to a friend of mine who lives in a pinoy house in north london,there are a few quiet-type gays live in the house,I will get you their numbers when you arrive :icon_lol:

yeah sure...i need some numbers and email also. pls send me private ok? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: thanks for the help tawi2.:D

Florge
20th July 2009, 05:05
Tawi, you're playing cupid as well? hehehe... how about my friend I'm matching with you? nyahahah...

fatedtoloveyou
20th July 2009, 05:26
Tawi, you're playing cupid as well? hehehe... how about my friend I'm matching with you? nyahahah...

Do you know someone like me? If you knew someone and interested just message me ok? thanks:D:D:D

Florge
20th July 2009, 05:35
Do you know someone like me? If you knew someone and interested just message me ok? thanks:D:D:D

yeah... but he's here in Manila... sa UK ka na mag-hanap.. hehehe..

fatedtoloveyou
20th July 2009, 05:55
yeah... but he's here in Manila... sa UK ka na mag-hanap.. hehehe..

british or filipino?:):):)

Florge
20th July 2009, 06:03
british or filipino?:):):)

Pinoy po.

fatedtoloveyou
20th July 2009, 08:46
hey tawi2 you have gender confusion now? you like men over women? are you sure? just keep in touch ok? thanks for all the help. :):):) xx

Tawi2
20th July 2009, 10:37
:omg: Fated,I like ladies :Rasp:They are interesting,soft,warm,gentle,cute.......................And they know how to do the settings on a washing machine :Erm:

fatedtoloveyou
20th July 2009, 11:28
:omg: Fated,I like ladies :Rasp:They are interesting,soft,warm,gentle,cute.......................And they know how to do the settings on a washing machine :Erm:

Gays also knew the settings on the washing machine...hahaha:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: I thought you are confused.

Tawi2
20th July 2009, 12:01
I am confused Fated,confused as to which setting works best for "Mixed-fabrics" and "non fast coloureds" :Erm:we are still talking about washing machines right :Erm:

Sophie
20th July 2009, 12:05
hey tawi2 you have gender confusion now? you like men over women? are you sure? just keep in touch ok? thanks for all the help. :):):) xx

Gays also knew the settings on the washing machine...hahaha:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: I thought you are confused.

I am confused Fated,confused as to which setting works best for "Mixed-fabrics" and "non fast coloureds" :Erm:we are still talking about washing machines right :Erm:

:Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

fatedtoloveyou
20th July 2009, 12:47

Hi tawi2 any news about your search? if you have any prospect just show me a pic of him. thanks a lot. xx
:D:D:D

Tawi2
20th July 2009, 13:45
It might take a while :Erm:I will be travelling on the tube a lot this week,I will try and do my search on there,its a captive audience between stations :xxgrinning--00xx3:I better not get arrested for soliciting or cottaging or some such behaviour :Erm:

Sophie
20th July 2009, 13:51
I better not get arrested for soliciting or cottaging or some such behaviour :Erm:

LOL, hopefully not :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
20th July 2009, 13:54
Do you think "I was just taking discrete pics of hunky straight-gay men for a heart-broken philippine homosexual on an internet forum" would be acceptable defence in court :Erm:

Sophie
20th July 2009, 13:58
Do you think "I was just taking discrete pics of hunky straight-gay men for a heart-broken philippine homosexual on an internet forum" would be acceptable defence in court :Erm:

I doubt that defence would be admissible in court, lol
and even of they consider that, you would still be charged as an accesory or probably an accomplice to the crime, lol
Either way, you're in a loose-loose situation, lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

fatedtoloveyou
21st July 2009, 03:19

You must have the permission to do that...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:. im so much happy with all the help you have done to me.:D:D:D xx

Sophie
21st July 2009, 12:29
Hi tawi2 any news about your search? if you have any prospect just show me a pic of him. thanks a lot. xx
:D:D:D

I'm sure tawi will find you a prospect soon paul :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
21st July 2009, 12:38
I think Hampstead Heath after dark is a good place to look,you get a better class of Bayot there if the number of politicians who frequent the area then turn up in the sunday tabloids is anything to go by :icon_lol: and even a number of actors :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fatedtoloveyou
21st July 2009, 14:04
I think Hampstead Heath after dark is a good place to look,you get a better class of Bayot there if the number of politicians who frequent the area then turn up in the sunday tabloids is anything to go by :icon_lol: and even a number of actors :xxgrinning--00xx3:

well goodluck to your search for me tawi2. i really appreciate it.:):):)

fatedtoloveyou
22nd July 2009, 14:42
Any news guys?:D

aromulus
22nd July 2009, 14:49
Any news guys?:D

Apart from Sven Goran Ericsson taking over Notts County...... ???:Erm:

No......:NoNo:

fatedtoloveyou
22nd July 2009, 14:55
Apart from Sven Goran Ericsson taking over Notts County...... ???:Erm:

No......:NoNo:

hehehe...thanks:icon_lol:

LadyJ
22nd July 2009, 14:59
Hi fatedtoloveyou,

Goodluck to your hunting:Hellooo:

btw, what is your real name and where about is your location in PHils?

fatedtoloveyou
23rd July 2009, 03:35
Hi fatedtoloveyou,

Goodluck to your hunting:Hellooo:

btw, what is your real name and where about is your location in PHils?

My name is paul 24 years old from sampaloc manila:):):)

Tawi2
23rd July 2009, 11:05
Sampaloc is called the university belt?:Erm:

fatedtoloveyou
23rd July 2009, 13:41

:near UST

fatedtoloveyou
31st July 2009, 10:29

hi tawi2...how are you? :-) whats up mate?:):):)

Tawi2
1st August 2009, 20:31
I am fine thanks fated,still looking for that hunky dominant someone to complement your shy and demure character :xxgrinning--00xx3: I envisage finding you a sacha Baron Cohen "Bruno" type,or is that not to your tastes? :Erm:

Tawi2
1st August 2009, 20:34
One word of advice fated,you have to kiss many frogs to find a prince :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lovelylady
1st August 2009, 21:50
you can move on time will come and its hurt but just think if she loves u cause she easy to replace u to someone else!easy to get its hard to forget:yikes::yikes:be strong enough just unwind urself:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

fatedtoloveyou
2nd August 2009, 02:04
I am fine thanks fated,still looking for that hunky dominant someone to complement your shy and demure character :xxgrinning--00xx3: I envisage finding you a sacha Baron Cohen "Bruno" type,or is that not to your tastes? :Erm:

whats sacha Baron Cohen "Bruno" type? just send me a pic and lets see if its ok with me or not. I prefer british guys. :icon_lol: thanks tawi2. xx

Ji&Ma
2nd August 2009, 02:23
whats sacha Baron Cohen "Bruno" type? just send me a pic and lets see if its ok with me or not. I prefer british guys. :icon_lol: thanks tawi2. xx

He's Brit - Sacha Baron Cohen a.k.a. AliG, Borat, Bruno...
Nice guy :omg: but not my type actually :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::D
This is him:
http://images.2dayfm.com.au/2009/04/03/161218/Entertainment-Bruno-Movie.jpg
http://images.askmen.com/specials/2007_top_49/men/sacha_baron_cohen.jpg
http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/artman2/uploads/1/Sacha_Baron_Cohen.jpg
http://blog.thismagazine.ca/archives/SachaBaronCohenPA_228x395.jpg
http://www.jewishjournal.com/images/bloggers_auto/bruno_narrowweb__300x3710.jpg

fatedtoloveyou
2nd August 2009, 10:31
He's Brit - Sacha Baron Cohen a.k.a. AliG, Borat, Bruno...
Nice guy :omg: but not my type actually :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::D
This is him:
http://images.2dayfm.com.au/2009/04/03/161218/Entertainment-Bruno-Movie.jpg
http://images.askmen.com/specials/2007_top_49/men/sacha_baron_cohen.jpg
http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/artman2/uploads/1/Sacha_Baron_Cohen.jpg
http://blog.thismagazine.ca/archives/SachaBaronCohenPA_228x395.jpg
http://www.jewishjournal.com/images/bloggers_auto/bruno_narrowweb__300x3710.jpg

really? he's not that hot but very decent looking. hahaha... i want to have a bf like david beckham.:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
2nd August 2009, 10:35
I told David Beckham what you said Fated,he was overcome with emotion :icon_lol:

Sophie
2nd August 2009, 11:15
I told David Beckham what you said Fated,he was overcome with emotion :icon_lol:

David B. is not so hot in this photo :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
2nd August 2009, 11:18
Its because I just gave him the good news about Fated,he was overjoyed and broke down into tears of happiness :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
2nd August 2009, 11:28
Its because I just gave him the good news about Fated,he was overjoyed and broke down into tears of happiness :xxgrinning--00xx3:

what an effect fated has, hehehe....get here paul asap, before david beckam change his mind, hehehe :D:D:D:D:D

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 14:37

What a bitter face of Becks ahahahahhahaha

I wish I can help you fated:D I always read in the newspapers here at personal column. But I am sure they like the one who is already in the UK:D

fatedtoloveyou
3rd August 2009, 12:23
I wish the embassy will grant my visa now...Many guys is waiting for me in UK.:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
3rd August 2009, 12:35
You have many fans waiting Fated,better hurry and get that visa,your going to break some guys hearts in your quest for Mr Right,but I am sure he is waiting for a guy like you to keep him warm in the cold depth of winter :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fatedtoloveyou
4th August 2009, 03:38
I wish i can find him there. :-) but of course with your help tawi2.:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

HKKJAI
8th September 2009, 21:43
hey mate, dont worry, if it makes you feel any better, my partner left me on sunday, we were together for nearly 3 yrs, lived with one another for almost 2. Breakups are never easy, just gott get yourself out there and enjoy life rather than sit in and dwell on it. ITs difficult to get motivated, but the pain subsides over time. Ive been feeling it for since then, but have so much going on, its helping me to move on. good luck :-)

fatedtoloveyou
9th September 2009, 09:13
hey mate, dont worry, if it makes you feel any better, my partner left me on sunday, we were together for nearly 3 yrs, lived with one another for almost 2. Breakups are never easy, just gott get yourself out there and enjoy life rather than sit in and dwell on it. ITs difficult to get motivated, but the pain subsides over time. Ive been feeling it for since then, but have so much going on, its helping me to move on. good luck :-)

Thanks for the words mate...I dont know. I think time is important to heal a broken heart. I know someday there would be a better guy for me.
:)

kate_leila18
2nd October 2009, 16:49
Everyone says love hurts but that's not true. Loneliness, rejection, envy, losing and trying to forget someone you love hurts...Everyone gets these things confused with love. But in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again...and the best way to do that is to find a new love...