PDA

View Full Version : Time to make Taray?

monkeyface
17th July 2009, 14:23
Can't believe what I saw today in Facebook. My boyfriend's ex girlfriend, asking him out?! How annoying is that? Do I need to make taray or just let it go.
Suggestions appreciated. Thanks guys.

Tawi2
17th July 2009, 14:32
I know several mambabarangs if you want to hiwitan her :Erm:

monkeyface
17th July 2009, 14:35
Hahaha. Too bad there aren't a lot here in Cavite cos I need one now!;p

Sophie
17th July 2009, 14:40
Can't believe what I saw today in Facebook. My boyfriend's ex girlfriend, asking him out?! How annoying is that? Do I need to make taray or just let it go.

My suggestion.....do not deal with your bf's ex at all....
Let your bf deal with her by declining the offer and telling her straight that he's not interested to take her out anytime or ever.....
atleast he owe you that, being the woman in his life now....
just my opinion though..:D

Tawi2
17th July 2009, 14:42
Cant you just curse her a little so her nose falls off or something?Or maybe one of her ears :Erm:

Sophie
17th July 2009, 14:43
Cant you just curse her a little so her nose falls off or something?Or maybe one of her ears :Erm:

LOL, wise words of advise from tawiwi :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
17th July 2009, 14:44
ask your bf what was his reply?

then kill her or him :Erm: :icon_lol:

monkeyface
17th July 2009, 14:44
Let your bf deal with her by declining the offer and telling her straight that he's not interested to take her out anytime or ever.....

Thanks Sophie, I am looking forward to his reply to that girl. He can't go on to FB cos he is at work. He doesn't have any idea what this girl posted until I told him. I just can't believe some girls would actually do that.

Tawi2
17th July 2009, 14:45
LOL, wise words of advise from tawiwi :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I wouldnt want anything REALLY bad to happen to his Ex,but I just thought if she is missing an ear or maybe her nose he wouldnt find her quite so attractive :Erm: I think its only a few hundred pesos in Siquijor for Barang :Erm:

monkeyface
17th July 2009, 14:46

I am trying! Hahaha. She's a nurse so maybe she's getting medication already. Hahaha

monkeyface
17th July 2009, 14:47
ask your bf what was his reply?

then kill her or him :Erm: :icon_lol:

He is at work and can't access FB, he did ask what she said so I pasted that in my email.

Sophie
17th July 2009, 14:50
Thanks Sophie, I am looking forward to his reply to that girl. He can't go on to FB cos he is at work. He doesn't have any idea what this girl posted until I told him. I just can't believe some girls would actually do that.

oh well, a lot of crazy girls in this world, lol, you'll be amazed at what some are capable of doing :NoNo:
it's good though that you're being vigilant :xxgrinning--00xx3: you don't let her get close enough to steal your man :xxgrinning--00xx3:
you're welcome by the way :)

Arthur Little
17th July 2009, 14:51

:doh Unbelievable! What a "BARE-faced [excuse the pun] cheek" :xxcheeky-smiley-013 this woman has ... !

If I were you, I'd be inclined to leave things be :rolleyes: ... rather than risk bringing yourself down to HER level by creating a big fuss. UNLESS, of course, your boyfriend - covertly or otherwise - decides to take up his ex's offer!

Sophie
17th July 2009, 14:53
I wouldnt want anything REALLY bad to happen to his Ex,but I just thought if she is missing an ear or maybe her nose he wouldnt find her quite so attractive :Erm: I think its only a few hundred pesos in Siquijor for Barang :Erm:

LOL and you actually believe this so-called "barang" works? :Erm::D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

monkeyface
17th July 2009, 14:54
oh well, a lot of crazy girls in this world, lol, you'll be amazed at what some are capable of doing :NoNo:
it's good though that you're being vigilant :xxgrinning--00xx3: you don't let her get close enough to steal your man :xxgrinning--00xx3:
you're welcome by the way :)

She just try! Like I can do anything from thousands of miles away. Hahaha

Getting my black veil and voodoo doll ready.;) Wish me luck! pmsl.

Sophie
17th July 2009, 14:56
UNLESS, of course, your boyfriend - covertly or otherwise - decides to take up his ex's offer!

Now that's a different story :rolleyes: or shall i say, a scary thought, which i hope would never happen, lol :D:D:D:D

Tawi2
17th July 2009, 14:56
LOL and you actually believe this so-called "barang" works? :Erm::D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I will tell you a story about Barang one day sophie :xxgrinning--00xx3: Its auto suggestion,power of the mind,I dont believe it works,but pinays DO :xxgrinning--00xx3:

monkeyface
17th July 2009, 14:57
:doh Unbelievable! What a "BARE-faced [excuse the pun] cheek" :xxcheeky-smiley-013 this woman has ... !

If I were you, I'd be inclined to leave things be :rolleyes: ... rather than risk bringing yourself down to HER level by creating a big fuss. UNLESS, of course, your boyfriend - covertly or otherwise - decides to take up his ex's offer!

Ohh, I thought this is a common thing for you guys in the UK. I have nothing against that.
I'm not very conservative but I wont ever ask a guy out, more so in public.
I am not saying anything. I think I am getting my boyfriend really worried now.

Sophie
17th July 2009, 14:58
She just try! Like I can do anything from thousands of miles away. Hahaha

Getting my black veil and voodoo doll ready.;) Wish me luck! pmsl.

LOL, :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie
17th July 2009, 15:00
I am not saying anything. I think I am getting my boyfriend really worried now.

He better be, he wouldn't like your black veil and voodoo doll out anytime soon, lol :D:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

monkeyface
17th July 2009, 15:02
He better be, he wouldn't like your black veil and voodoo doll out anytime soon, lol :D:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I am soooo going to hell!!!! :NoNo:

Sophie
17th July 2009, 15:03
I will tell you a story about Barang one day sophie :xxgrinning--00xx3: Its auto suggestion,power of the mind,I dont believe it works,but pinays DO :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Just make sure it's a true story not a tell tale, lol :D:D:D:D
never really believed in those but we'll never know.....it could be true to some people...scary thought though :omg::omg: lol :D:D

Tawi2
17th July 2009, 15:04
I am soooo going to hell!!!! :NoNo:
I think the best of us will end up there :icon_lol: Cant you just give him something that makes him temporarily impotent?She will soon lose interest then :)

monkeyface
17th July 2009, 15:06
I think the best of us will end up there :icon_lol: Cant you just give him something that makes him temporarily impotent?She will soon lose interest then :)

Nearly spat my drink! You naughty naughty! :-p

Sophie
17th July 2009, 15:07
Cant you just give him something that makes him temporarily impotent?She will soon lose interest then :)

just make sure it won't backfire, whatever it is, lol :D:D:D:D:D

Ann07
17th July 2009, 17:10
I know several mambabarangs if you want to hiwitan her :Erm:

You always makes me laugh tawi:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
17th July 2009, 17:10

Nice one there sis:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
17th July 2009, 17:25
Nope, do not make taray at all...

Sophie
17th July 2009, 18:04
Nice one there sis:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks ann :):cwm38:

Mrs Daddy
18th July 2009, 16:00
I agree with what sophie said on her first reply...:Dlet your bf deal with it and then you`ll know where you stand!

Sophie
18th July 2009, 16:05
[QUOTE=Mrs Daddy;154254]I agree with what sophie said on her first reply...let your bf deal with it and then you`ll know where you stand![QUOTE]

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

monkeyface
18th July 2009, 16:24
UPDATE: Voodoo didn't work but...

My boyfriend and I talked about it. He said maybe she is just being "friendly". So he thanked her for the offer and told her she will get him in trouble. I even commented saying, good answer honey.

But the girl is soooooo makulit!!!!!!! She asked him again, drunken nurses was what she said when she invited him, most are married and that "she will protect him".

I made taray na. Told her, "He isn't interested. Now, go ask someone else please."

The girl stopped.... Thank God!

Thanks for the comments everyone!
Take care.xxx

Sophie
18th July 2009, 16:34

My boyfriend and I talked about it. He said maybe she is just being "friendly". So he thanked her for the offer and told her she will get him in trouble. I even commented saying, good answer honey.

But the girl is soooooo makulit!!!!!!! She asked him again, drunken nurses was what she said when she invited him, most are married and that "she will protect him".

I made taray na. Told her, "He isn't interested. Now, go ask someone else please."

Take care.xxx

LOL, you go girl :xxgrinning--00xx3: hopefully she won't bother your bf anymore.....well done :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

monkeyface
18th July 2009, 16:38
Thanks Sophie. Tc.xxx

Sophie
18th July 2009, 16:43
Thanks Sophie. Tc.xxx

you're welcome :):):cwm38:

Mrs Daddy
18th July 2009, 18:46
Problem solved then:)

monkeyface
18th July 2009, 20:11
Problem solved then:)

So far so good. Thanks po.:)

Jay&Zobel
18th July 2009, 21:00

Take care.xxx

haha... you did that! lol :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: maybe it was the time to make taray lol..:Cuckoo::D

bornatbirth
18th July 2009, 21:25
should of told him that you will chop off is balls?

monkeyface
19th July 2009, 13:13
haha... you did that! lol :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: maybe it was the time to make taray lol..:Cuckoo::D

I didn't really plan on doing that, but I got "pikon". I thought she was asking for it, so why not give it to her.

Thanks for the comment.:)

monkeyface
19th July 2009, 13:15
should of told him that you will chop off is balls?

One more "maybe she's just being friendly", I might. Hahaha.
Thanks.:)

Arthur Little
19th July 2009, 14:34
Nearly spat my drink!

Just goes to prove you haven't lost your sense of humour :icon_lol: ... that's good!

Arthur Little
19th July 2009, 14:38
should of told him that you will chop off is *balls?

Or perhaps even use *them for :football3: ...!

beppe
19th July 2009, 15:50

You can't stop her from asking, it is up to him to ignore the call and on you to let him know how you feel about it.

ljarvis
21st July 2009, 19:17

and then once you arrive at the meeting place tell her to **** off and tell her to find her own bf.