PDA

View Full Version : 999

Ann07
14th July 2009, 13:43
It was a lovely day. We were all relaxing in the sitting room. The phone keeps ringing we just ignore it when the numbers wont appeared on as it could be the call center again. Suddenly we saw the police officer coming towards our door. Oh God what have we done:doh:Erm::Erm:. And the police officer asked is everything alright here:Erm: hmmmm all were ok i guess apart from my wee boy who looks guilty. And he says we trace the number who dialled 999 and it came from this address. :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: And my wee boy started crying as if he's done something wrong:doh:Erm::icon_lol:

We just found out he dialled 999. Oh dear:doh:doh..

bornatbirth
14th July 2009, 13:45
did you let the policeman spank his butt??

at least he learnt his lesson!

Ann07
14th July 2009, 13:47
did you let the policeman spank his butt??

at least he learnt his lesson!

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

vbkelly
14th July 2009, 13:49
It was a lovely day. We were all relaxing in the sitting room. The phone keeps ringing we just ignore it when the numbers wont appeared on as it could be the call center again. Suddenly we saw the police officer coming towards our door. Oh God what have we done:doh:Erm::Erm:. And the police officer asked is everything alright here:Erm: hmmmm all were ok i guess apart from my wee boy who looks guilty. And he says we trace the number who dialled 999 and it came from this address. :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: And my wee boy started crying as if he's done something wrong:doh:Erm::icon_lol:

good practice lil boy you can do it again if have an emergency

Tawi2
14th July 2009, 13:50
Britains youngest hoax-caller:icon_lol:,could have been worse,he could have phoned an "Adult" line :omg:

LadyJ
14th July 2009, 13:52

:icon_lol:Oh bless!

LadyJ
14th July 2009, 13:52

not if his parents are in bed:icon_lol::D:icon_lol:

Sophie
14th July 2009, 13:53

LOL, maybe james just got curious how fast the police officers will turn up on emergency calls, lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Apparently, they turned up quicker than he thought, before he can tell mommy he dialled the emergency number, lol :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
14th July 2009, 13:54

He knows how to use my mobile phone at the early stage. Even sent text messages and calling in the PI cost me a fortune :doh:doh. Not a surprise when he dialled 999:Erm:

We are laughing ang giigling at it :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: even the police officer laugh coz he said i have a wee boy myself:D

Ann07
14th July 2009, 13:55

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: hopefully not tonight..better put him in bed early then:Rasp::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
14th July 2009, 13:56
LOL, maybe james just got curious how fast the police officers will turn up on emergency calls, lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Apparently, they turned up quicker than he thought, before he can tell mommy he dialled the emergency number, lol :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Aye, sis:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie
14th July 2009, 13:56
Britains youngest hoax-caller:icon_lol:,could have been worse,he could have phoned an "Adult" line :omg:

just imagine who will turn up if this is the one james dialled, lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
14th July 2009, 13:57

hmmm:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: in that case i will blame the husband:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
14th July 2009, 13:58
just imagine who will turn up if this is the one james dialled, lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Imagine if a guy had turned up with 23 pizzas :icon_lol:

vbkelly
14th July 2009, 13:58

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie
14th July 2009, 14:01
hmmm:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: in that case i will blame the husband:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

wawa naman hubby,he will be the fall guy, lol :D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
14th July 2009, 14:02
wawa naman hubby,he will be the fall guy, lol :D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Its either me and james who gets the blame all the time in the house now it his turn to be fair:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

adam&chryss
14th July 2009, 14:06
aawww.. can't blame him. guess he got curious what's that 999 all about :icon_lol:

clever boy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
14th July 2009, 14:06
Imagine if a guy had turned up with 23 pizzas :icon_lol:

LOL, that's a lot of pizza's :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie
14th July 2009, 14:09
Its either me and james who gets the blame all the time in the house now it his turn to be fair:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

good point, lol, so you're all even :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
14th July 2009, 14:10
Well,I just thought he might have phoned for a Pizza-hut delivery before phoning the police,he might have decided it was time for a party :REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050:

Ann07
14th July 2009, 14:15
Well,I just thought he might have phoned for a Pizza-hut delivery before phoning the police,he might have decided it was time for a party :REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050:

hope james and john wont do that when they are older when me and kalbo are away for a break :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
14th July 2009, 14:16
good point, lol, so you're all even :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

hahahaha not yet sis:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
14th July 2009, 14:36
ur wee boy made me laugh at loud ann.He must be very scared.Have u told him about that number?:D

Sophie
14th July 2009, 14:38
hope james and john wont do that when they are older when me and kalbo are away for a break :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

LOL and the house is a mess when you and hubby comes home and all the guests are on the floor wasted, lol :doh:D:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

trader dave
14th July 2009, 15:27
:yikes: if he does it too many times they will contact the phone company :doh:doh maybe you get disconnected:icon_lol: or they wont turn up if you have a real emergency:Erm::NoNo: if they have the time that is:icon_lol::yikes:

Ann07
14th July 2009, 15:45
ur wee boy made me laugh at loud ann.He must be very scared.Have u told him about that number?:D

hehehe he was :icon_lol::icon_lol: poor james:D. yup, sis he just nod his head:icon_lol::icon_lol: h:furious3:e doesnt know really what does it m:iean too young to comprehendcon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
14th July 2009, 15:46
LOL and the house is a mess when you and hubby comes home and all the guests are on the floor wasted, lol :doh:D:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

and pee poopy sick all over the house ....might go mental :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
14th July 2009, 15:47
:yikes: if he does it too many times they will contact the phone company :doh:doh maybe you get disconnected:icon_lol: or they wont turn up if you have a real emergency:Erm::NoNo: if they have the time that is:icon_lol::yikes:

i know:icon_lol::icon_lol: tha:icon_lol:ts why we put lock on iy now:xxgrinning--00xx3:

scott&ligaya
14th July 2009, 17:40
hehehehe Ann,
our little monster (sorry little prince) did that a couple of weeks back but Ligaya saw the number on the caller display. he is fascinated by the phone so last week we bought a cordless set and "gave" him our land line set (disconnected) he drags it around everywhere and copies mummy when she is talking to her friends/family, very funny for a 16 month old

Ann07
14th July 2009, 18:39
hehehehe Ann,
our little monster (sorry little prince) did that a couple of weeks back but Ligaya saw the number on the caller display. he is fascinated by the phone so last week we bought a cordless set and "gave" him our land line set (disconnected) he drags it around everywhere and copies mummy when she is talking to her friends/family, very funny for a 16 month old

hahahahaha exactly the same as james:icon_lol::icon_lol: and even says hello while he puts the phone in his ears:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: he's got loads of toy phones but he knows its not real:Brick::Brick::Brick: cant trick james:icon_lol::icon_lol:

joebloggs
14th July 2009, 18:40
little joe has phoned 999 a couple of times..

he was even talking to the operator :Rasp:

one time the misses put the phone back on the hook, and the operator phoned back :doh

kids, could be worse, he could be phoning 123 at 50p a minute or whatever it is :doh

Ann07
14th July 2009, 18:42

one time the misses put the phone back on the hook, and the operator phoned back :doh

kids, could be worse, he could be phoning 123 at 50p a minute or whatever it is :doh

clever littlejoe:icon_lol:
aye true joe he's done that to my mobile calling my family in the PI cost me a fortune:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:

LadyJ
14th July 2009, 18:45

Maybe your wife thought him to do it so lil joe can say hello to his grandparents in pHils:icon_lol:

joebloggs
14th July 2009, 18:56
Maybe your wife thought him to do it so lil joe can say hello to his grandparents in pHils:icon_lol:

well someone using the phone, phone bill was £100 last month :doh

:cwm24::bigcry:

somebody
14th July 2009, 18:58
well somebody used the phone, phone bill was £100 last month :doh

I'll pay you back sorry mate:D

LadyJ
14th July 2009, 18:58
well someone using the phone, phone bill was £100 last month :doh

that's quite serious problem, you, wife and little joe need to sit and have a talk:D

LadyJ
14th July 2009, 19:00
So you're the responsible hacker that the government have been looking.:omg:

joebloggs
14th July 2009, 19:10

not worth it andy, you'll just get caught again and have to do more community service :doh

joebloggs
14th July 2009, 19:12
that's quite serious problem, you, wife and little joe need to sit and have a talk:D

not little joe, but the misses, like ET phoning home :cwm23:

their online 24/7, she can use the web cam or voice thru MSN, but no has to phone them..

its ok., i'll just take the money out of her wages :xxgrinning--00xx3:

islander
14th July 2009, 20:17
that sounds so funny ann! :icon_lol: :icon_lol::icon_lol:

he's probably trying to to figure out how quick 999 would respond to calls, hahaha!

Sim11UK
14th July 2009, 20:52
hehehehe Ann,

I used to have one of those toy pull-along phones with wheels, when I was a little lad....think it used to make a noise as you pulled it along...Had a smiley face on it too. :D

I grew up to have a bit of a phobia about phones.....I'm over it now :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
14th July 2009, 20:55
Awww Ann, your little James is cheeky... hehe but at least you know that "999" works, and they act FAST! LOL...

Sim11UK
15th July 2009, 22:08
Saw on the news today, a 2 year old girl managed to call an ambulance for her ill mum, after learning how to dial 999 from watching the Tweenies :xxgrinning--00xx3: :appl:

Terrielicious
15th July 2009, 22:57
And my wee boy started crying as if he's done something wrong:doh:Erm::icon_lol:

I can imagine he's face v scared :icon_lol: awww he is just curious tho :)

LEAHnew
15th July 2009, 23:28

:omg:smart cheeky boy:D

:D:Rasp::icon_lol:

Saw on the news today, a 2 year old girl managed to call an ambulance for her ill mum, after learning how to dial 999 from watching the Tweenies :xxgrinning--00xx3: :appl:

:yikes::xxgrinning--00xx3:I've seen that as well Sim, hey have you watch the next episode after that...the lady deliver her baby by herself just calling 999:yikes: Bl00dy scary.. (oopss not swearing... lol... lots of blood in it):D

Sim11UK
16th July 2009, 06:30
:omg:smart cheeky boy:D

:D:Rasp::icon_lol:

:yikes::xxgrinning--00xx3:I've seen that as well Sim, hey have you watch the next episode after that...the lady deliver her baby by herself just calling 999:yikes: Bl00dy scary.. (oopss not swearing... lol... lots of blood in it):D

I shall have to look out for that one :yikes:.....Are you starting to get used to our funny country now leah? :Hellooo:

KeithD
16th July 2009, 08:49
We can all dial 999 now and blame it on the tweenies :rolleyes:

I know some :action-smiley-081: wipe who done it to my sis the other week for a 'laugh' :doh ....used his own mobile the stupid :butthead: ....so the police had a nice chat with him :xxmixed-smiley-017::D

Florge
16th July 2009, 11:08
LOL... cute! I can just imagine my bf going to someone's home coz of a fake 999 call... i think he'll find it annoying...lol

Arthur Little
20th July 2009, 17:18
:icon_lol: An entertaining thread, this! Funnily enough, I'd been scouting around the forum :cwm25: in the vain hope of finding an EXTRA-SPECIAL topic to mark my 'Nine Hundred & Ninety-ninth' posting here, and decided to use those very numbers as a title. So I clicked into 'My Blog' and ... lo and behold ... came across THIS one.

And I'm glad I did! Very humorous! Thanks to all who contributed ... and especially to Ann07 who initiated it ... it saved me a long search. :ARsurrender:

Ann07
20th July 2009, 17:31
:icon_lol: An entertaining thread, this! Funnily enough, I'd been scouting around the forum :cwm25: in the vain hope of finding an EXTRA-SPECIAL topic to mark my 'Nine Hundred & Ninety-ninth' posting here, and decided to use those very numbers as a title. So I clicked into 'My Blog' and ... lo and behold ... up came across THIS one.

And I'm glad I did! Very humorous! Thanks to all who contributed ... and especially to Ann07 who initiated it ... it saved me a long search. :ARsurrender:

Nae bother Arthur:)

Wow 999 post hehehehe:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yesterday My wee boy managed to unlock my moble phone and sent again another 10x empty text messages to my friend and she replied to me JAMES GOT YOUR PHONE ha ha ha. Oh dear:doh:doh And done something on may keytabs gald we restore it back to normal.

He already broke his dada's XBOX twice and today he removed all the settings in the XBOX:doh:doh:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

He broke so many things already and we are expecting the worst:Erm:

Jay&Zobel
20th July 2009, 18:46

Yesterday My wee boy managed to unlock my moble phone and sent again another 10x empty text messages to my friend and she replied to me JAMES GOT YOUR PHONE ha ha ha. Oh dear:doh:doh And done something on may keytabs gald we restore it back to normal.

He already broke his dada's XBOX twice and today he removed all the settings in the XBOX:doh:doh:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Oh noooooossss!!! Now you're scaring me!! :omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::D

Ji&Ma
20th July 2009, 19:02

:dohHeheheeeee - looks like you've got engineer or technician in the making at the house:omg::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
20th July 2009, 19:25
Oh noooooossss!!! Now you're scaring me!! :omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::D

SO keep an eye on your Hiro he he he esp once he started crawling..there's the trouble will start:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
20th July 2009, 19:26
:dohHeheheeeee - looks like you've got engineer or technician in the making at the house:omg::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Probably ha ha ha :icon_lol::icon_lol: so he will be experimenting more things in the house:doh:doh

Piamed
21st July 2009, 00:08
What a cutie! Good he knows the emergency services number though. A very important thing to teach all kids