PDA

View Full Version : Hellooooo-Kumusta!

Beacon
25th October 2006, 20:05
My first post here, hoping to be around for sometime :)

Cant wait for Christmas to come and be back in Cebu with my wonderful g/f :)

Best wishes to everyone here

scotsfiancee
25th October 2006, 20:11
Hello Beacon....... have a nice stay in this site. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
26th October 2006, 07:59
Hi Beacon and a very warm welcome to you.
Iain.

Doc898
26th October 2006, 08:45
Hello beacon..welcome and enjoy browsing!

Beacon
29th October 2006, 12:57
Thanks for the warm welcome!

robeth
29th October 2006, 13:02
welcome !:xxviolent :huepfen024:

and start packing for the xmas pressy for the whole family if ur planning to come back by december...:D :REGamblMoney01HL1:

my...thats very expensive man! :cwm3:

Chrisirene
29th October 2006, 13:08
Mabuhay!!!!! Have A Nice Day :D

Beacon
29th October 2006, 13:09
welcome !:xxviolent :huepfen024:

and start packing for the xmas pressy for the whole family if ur planning to come back by december...:D :REGamblMoney01HL1:

my...thats very expensive man! :cwm3:

Well somethings you do for love..Lucky I have good bank manager who helped out for this one trip!

downside is we wont see each again for 8 months :bigcry:

Chrisirene
29th October 2006, 13:22
Lucky I have good bank manager who helped out for this one trip!

Is ur Bank Manager can help me also? :D :joke:

andypaul
29th October 2006, 15:21
Welcome Beacon

Glad your going to Phil im sure your have a great time there. Many of us on here have been seperated for similar lengths of time. So we understand how you both feel.

Beacon
29th October 2006, 23:13
Welcome Beacon

Glad your going to Phil im sure your have a great time there. Many of us on here have been seperated for similar lengths of time. So we understand how you both feel.

Thanks for your kind comments. That is much appreciated, keep telling my g/f that being apart is not forever.

Blueberry
30th October 2006, 21:00
helo' beacon,
abscence only makes the heart grow fonder :) i know exactly how u feeling i was the same,it was 8 months when i saw my maricel again after leaving phils but now we together it seem's we were never apart :)
all the best bud ;)

Beacon
31st October 2006, 22:13
helo' beacon,
abscence only makes the heart grow fonder :) i know exactly how u feeling i was the same,it was 8 months when i saw my maricel again after leaving phils but now we together it seem's we were never apart :)
all the best bud ;)

Hey Blueberry

Thank you for your kind comments :) Seems a long time i know but when we meet for a month in the summer we then have our wedding to look forward too!

Also looking forward to moving to Cebu in just under 2 years time so we can be together and start a life, Quite a thing to do when your fast approaching 40 :)

Cheers
Beacon

mike1
1st November 2006, 00:12
:) Hi Beacon, wish you luck with what your doing ,its a brave move going out there, im in a similar position - but not sure on going out there for good :Wave: you have got to go with your instinct

Beacon
1st November 2006, 22:28
:) Hi Beacon, wish you luck with what your doing ,its a brave move going out there, im in a similar position - but not sure on going out there for good :Wave: you have got to go with your instinct

Hi Mike

Thanks for your kind comments. Just a thought as we are in a similar situation might a good idea to keep in touch and swap notes, let me know what you think? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cheers
Beacon

mike1
8th November 2006, 21:01
:Hellooo: love to keep in touch and perhaps we can learn from our experiance , Are you on Yahoo or hotmail ::cwm34: :)

Beacon
8th November 2006, 21:22
:Hellooo: love to keep in touch and perhaps we can learn from our experiance , Are you on Yahoo or hotmail ::cwm34: :)

That would be cool :) We are in similar situation, I have hotmail address which I don use much. can give you this and then will give you my proper e-mail address

Temporary hotmail address is kevpet34@hotmail.com

Good luck in Cebu:D

aromulus
8th November 2006, 22:47
Hi,

I wish I could move to Cebu in a couple of years time.

Good luck to you mate.

Where are you going exactly in Cebu??? My girl is from Talisay.
I will be going back in February for the wedding. Cant' wait.

Pm me if you want to exchange notes.

Dom

Beacon
9th November 2006, 21:39
Hi,

I wish I could move to Cebu in a couple of years time.

Good luck to you mate.

Where are you going exactly in Cebu??? My girl is from Talisay.
I will be going back in February for the wedding. Cant' wait.

Pm me if you want to exchange notes.

Dom

Hi Dom

Thank you for your thoughts there. Sure would be good to keep in touch, I cannot pm you so if you reply try dropping me line in to my hotmail address above.

by the way my g/f is from Talamban. look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Beacon