PDA

View Full Version : running commentary

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 10:32
just found our me and anne can be logged in at the same time and am opening this thread so we can chat while she is at work ( they block instant messengers and email can sometimes get delayed ), so sorry guys but im turning this thread into a chat box for me and the wife hehe

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 10:34
let me know if your still online haha if not then at least we have this setup and ready for 2mo

aromulus
8th July 2009, 10:37
By now you should be ready to use the flashchat facility on this site.....:Erm:

Top bar, 4th from the left.....?:doh

trader dave
8th July 2009, 10:37
carry on we are all listening :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::omg:

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 10:39
NAthan i am here! :Hellooo:

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 10:40
lmao , yeah qwell privacy has to be sacrificed in times like this .. hey i know we are both logged in right now but doeas that mean we can both use the flashchat at the same time ... and as its an instant messenger i thinks annes work will block it anway

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 10:41
hi honey , we have an audience :icon_lol: shall we see if your work lets u access the flash chat ?

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 10:44
awww sems like u can log in from work , but as were sharing this account i cannot log in at same time to the flash chat .. sorry folks but looks like ur stuck reading our convo's for now .. :doh

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 10:47
heheeh. yeah that is the only problem.. we have no privacy here, i dont know if we can use the flash chat while we are both online

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 10:52
heheeh. yeah that is the only problem.. we have no privacy here, i dont know if we can use the flash chat while we are both online

nope we cant , it tolsd me someone is already logged in with thjis user name .. lol , if we set up a another account so we have 1 each then we will still have to wait a day or 2 b4 access is granted to the flash chat so here will do for now , u finish work soon anyway

im having 2nd thoughts about buying the baby leapards, it will be too demanding lol , like having our own baby , damn they so cute tho

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 11:00
lol! i dont think those baby leopard will be too demanding... they just only need crickets to live, unlike babies of our own lol! well, i have to go now sweety, my work is done now, and i am pretty tired :NoNo: i love you and take care for me...

see you all again tomorrow! chao amigos!:Hellooo:

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 11:02
**** i remember! i cant go home yet!!! its the opening today of our sports fest! :( and guess what, i will be joining bowling! hahahahahaha.. i am not even good at this game!!! hahahahahaha

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 11:05
you say that now .. lol your not here yet looking after them :P

see ya later wifey , take care and love you too :X

ok folks shows over for today :icon_lol:

LMAO i never seen so many viewers in the blog section before ... come on guys there's gotta be better things to read than this :icon_lol:

i bet your all hitting refresh rapidly too ... :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
8th July 2009, 11:06
nope we cant , it tolsd me someone is already logged in with thjis user name .. lol , if we set up a another account so we have 1 each then we will still have to wait a day or 2 b4 access is granted to the flash chat so here will do for now , u finish work soon anyway

Aww, pity :bigcry: ... and just when we were about to tune-in, too. I blame that :BlacklistLoser: 'David Cameron' ... he's ALWAYS hanging :8_1_215: around the FlashChat room ... !

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 11:08
**** i remember! i cant go home yet!!! its the opening today of our sports fest! :( and guess what, i will be joining bowling! hahahahahaha.. i am not even good at this game!!! hahahahahaha

woops here we go again , the servers gonna crash with all our audience hitting refresh , why not join in and lets have a poll on if i should buy 2 leapard geckos

bowling can be fun as long as you pick the right size ball for you to control , what time will you be leaving for that ?

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 11:11
Aww, pity :bigcry: ... and just when we were about to tune-in, too. I blame that :BlacklistLoser: 'David Cameron' ... he's ALWAYS hanging :8_1_215: around the FlashChat room ... !

hahaha , hi arthur , so 1 of our viewers has revealed themselves ... who else is lurking in the shadows ?

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 11:12
i dont know... :NoNo:
hehehe, we are just after with the food! hehehehehehe we have free food later, and the start of our game will be on August 8.

trader dave
8th July 2009, 11:16
can we make it a bit more fruity next time :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol: or maybe its a little early in the day for sex chat:omg::yikes::icon_lol:

come out lurkers:rolleyes:

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 11:16
our viewer rating has dropped since the convo lent towards bowling :Rasp:

so back to the geckos , it seems like your excited to have these as much as i was yesterday hehe , maybe i will upload the pics onto our profile and our viewers can fall in love too

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 11:18
can we make it a bit more fruity next time :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol: or maybe its a little early in the day for sex chat:omg::yikes::icon_lol:

come out lurkers:rolleyes:

:icon_lol:

its never to early for sex , but there is a time and place for everything and this isnt 1 of them :icon_lol:

Florge
8th July 2009, 11:25
i think you can try ebuddy.com.. when a friend didn't have access to YM and MSN coz work has blocked it, we used ebuddy.com... wifey can try it and let's see if it will work for her too.

trader dave
8th July 2009, 11:26
have to agree with that:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
8th July 2009, 12:13
Yep make another account: Me&Hubby lol

estherboaz
8th July 2009, 13:58
or maybe you could try upgrading your yahoo email account...you can use the yahoo chat in email...or try www.meebo.com

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 17:22
or maybe you could try upgrading your yahoo email account...you can use the yahoo chat in email...or try www.meebo.com

unfortuinately her work blocks yahoo and google emails becouse of the instant message option :(

joebloggs
8th July 2009, 18:06
see ya later wifey , take care and love you too :X

where's dom, this should be censored :doh

don't worry once your wed, it will not last :D

:xxparty-smiley-004:

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 19:26
where's dom, this should be censored :doh

lmao , its about time a mod stepped in :Rasp:

don't worry once your wed, it will not last :D

:xxparty-smiley-004:

hehe sorry to dissapoint you but we married in march and its still going strong :D .... the true test will be living together :Brick::bigcry::ARsurrender:

75th post :cwm12:

joebloggs
8th July 2009, 19:40
l
hehe sorry to dissapoint you but we married in march and its still going strong :D .... the true test will be living together :Brick::bigcry::ARsurrender:

:yikes: your'e not going to live together :icon_lol::Rasp: crazy idea :doh

it took me 2yrs to go and see the misses, and a year later we got married, then i left her in the phils for nearly another 2 yrs, :xxgrinning--00xx3: .. those were the good days :rolleyes:

4yrs of living with her in the uk :cwm3:, if i had known what i was in for :furious3: :ARsurrender:

:Help1:

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 19:51

it took me 2yrs to go and see the misses, and a year later we got married, then i left her in the phils for nearly another 2 yrs, :xxgrinning--00xx3: .. those were the good days :rolleyes:

4yrs of living with her in the uk :cwm3:, if i had known what i was in for :furious3: :ARsurrender:

lol :icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
8th July 2009, 20:56

lol, You did not just say that, did you? :doh:doh:omg::omg::omg::omg::D

Sophie
8th July 2009, 21:17

Mod joe, is this a precaution to unwed couples/newly wed couples or just a rant :Erm::Erm::Erm::D:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

meandwifey
9th July 2009, 03:18

Anne Here... so are you telling that you are now regreting of bringing your wife there? :D hahahahaha