PDA

View Full Version : nice to meet a british man

jacqueline
5th July 2009, 07:18
HI, Im jackie new on this site.my friend told me to introduce my self here on this site.she now married and live with his loving husband in scotland. I want to meet friends or maybe more than that.Im a Filipina 33 y/o likes to settle down and get married in a british man. To get ,to know me more my ym is xxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks.
:)

aromulus
5th July 2009, 08:00
HI, Im jackie new on this site.my friend told me to introduce my self here on this site.she now married and live with his loving husband in scotland. I want to meet friends or maybe more than that.Im a Filipina 33 y/o likes to settle down and get married in a british man. To get ,to know me more my ym is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks.

Welcome aboard.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I had to edit your email as a precaution, so that you don't get spam emails.:NoNo:

As you write more posts, you will be able to have private messages with members, then you can exchange details.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good luck:Hellooo:

Alec&Davina
5th July 2009, 10:00
Goodluck Jacqueline.. I wish you found the right british man for you..:)

Dee31
5th July 2009, 10:06
Good luck. May you found mr Right. xx

mickcant
5th July 2009, 12:01
HI, Im jackie new on this site.my friend told me to introduce my self here on this site.she now married and live with his loving husband in scotland. I want to meet friends or maybe more than that.Im a Filipina 33 y/o likes to settle down and get married in a british man. To get ,to know me more my ym is xxxxxxxxxxx Thanks.

Hi Jacqueline,:Hellooo:
I hope you meet a man who makes you happy as you derserve to be.
Mick.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
5th July 2009, 12:50
[SIZE=4]
[SIZE=4]I had to edit your email as a precaution, so that you don't get spam ]

Is that edited already Mod,:D

To get ,to know me more my ym is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks.

Already welcome you in your previous thread anyway,Welcome once again

aromulus
5th July 2009, 14:40
Is that edited already Mod,:D

Second time.............:cwm23:

The third time it will be.....:CompBuster:

Mrs.JMajor
5th July 2009, 15:25
Because I saw it still posted thier Mod, (nail biting) so when u reply to me, you mean she edit it ? :yikes:

aromulus
5th July 2009, 15:34
you mean she edit it ? :yikes:

The makulit, oi.....:NoNo:

rayofLight
6th July 2009, 08:15

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
6th July 2009, 10:16
all the best jac1:D

ginapeterb
6th July 2009, 10:19
Welcome to the world of the British man, I hope you find Mr Right from among the ranks of my kababayan, the men in this country they are very nice, and attentive, so you should move quickly so as to secure one of these gems for yourself....but then again, I am biased..

Written by a British man hehehehehehehehe

Mrs.JMajor
6th July 2009, 10:20
Welcome to the world of the British man, I hope you find Mr Right from among the ranks of my kababayan, the men in this country they are very nice, and attentive, so you should move quickly so as to secure one of these gems for yourself....but then again, I am biased..

Written by a British man hehehehehehehehe

Welcome back Mod:Hellooo: nice to see you posting, we miss yah:rolleyes: sip sip oiii:icon_lol:

ginapeterb
6th July 2009, 10:54
Welcome back Mod:Hellooo: nice to see you posting, we miss yah:rolleyes: sip sip oiii:icon_lol:

yes sorry Mrs Major, where have I been, actually trying to loose weight for the big pus forward to Pilipinas, ayoko dambuhala, pero I am trying to exercise every day, and watch what I eat, so I have been working hard on reducing my belly, Gin Gin has done so well, size 10 hehehehehehehe, no more size 12 14, size 10 sexy....

But here we are back sa forum,

paul2009
12th July 2009, 17:55
HI, Im jackie new on this site.my friend told me to introduce my self here on this site.she now married and live with his loving husband in scotland. I want to meet friends or maybe more than that.Im a Filipina 33 y/o likes to settle down and get married in a british man. To get ,to know me more my ym is xxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks.

hello my name is paul and i am interested in you
i live in the uk
my uncle has a filipino partner and i have recently been to your country for a
great holiday!
hope you get in touch soon
my email is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
take care and bye for now

jacqueline
14th July 2009, 09:14
hello my name is paul and i am interested in you
i live in the uk
my uncle has a filipino partner and i have recently been to your country for a
great holiday!
hope you get in touch soon
my email is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
take care and bye for now

Hi, I also like to meet you ,if you are visiting the Philippines someday. My name is Jacqueline.Im 33 y/o .I will be gald to know you more.
I let you go for now.Take care

jacqueline
14th July 2009, 09:18

thanks mike.if you have known someone who like to meet filipina for friends.just message me .

Tawi2
14th July 2009, 09:18
saan ang lugar n'yo sa pinas Jacq?It might help if you tell people a little about yourself,a sort of mini-biodata,interests,music etc?

Sophie
14th July 2009, 11:26
saan ang lugar n'yo sa pinas Jacq?It might help if you tell people a little about yourself,a sort of mini-biodata,interests,music etc?

a mini slumbook? :D:D

Tawi2
14th July 2009, 11:29
Yeah :D:icon_lol:

miss.piggy
14th July 2009, 11:34
Hi Jacqueline, welcome.

Why not intoduce yourself to Nick (Mycuteheart)...he's looking! I know he wants someone who's already here in the UK (with working permit), but who knows..you may have something else that would fit the bill, ie character and beauty.

jacqueline
15th July 2009, 08:15
Hi Jacqueline, welcome.

Why not intoduce yourself to Nick (Mycuteheart)...he's looking! I know he wants someone who's already here in the UK (with working permit), but who knows..you may have something else that would fit the bill, ie character and beauty.

Hi thanks for reply,.My name is jackie ,33 y/o i live in Philippines.I will be glad to know him.Hope to hear from you soon.:)

paul2009
15th July 2009, 16:20
are you coming to live in uk at any stage as i am not able at the moment to afford to go abroad?
thank you for your reply and hope we can get closer by writing to each other

take care from paul

jacqueline
17th July 2009, 11:48
are you coming to live in uk at any stage as i am not able at the moment to afford to go abroad?
thank you for your reply and hope we can get closer by writing to each other

take care from paul

Yes,I would like to live in uk to be with you,if in the near future it will be with you as i want to have a family soon.Hope we can get to know each other better and hope your the right man for me.

Tawi2
17th July 2009, 11:50
Jaqueline,your a fast mover :cwm24:

miss.piggy
17th July 2009, 11:51
I was just thinking that!!!! :D

Good luck Jacq!

Sophie
17th July 2009, 11:52

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
17th July 2009, 11:55
:love18::love:Yeah,go Jacq,I hope you have a happy ending to your story,its certainly going to be breathtaking in its speed,like a fast paced "windswept" pocket-book

Sophie
17th July 2009, 11:59
:love18::love:Yeah,go Jacq,I hope you have a happy ending to your story,its certainly going to be breathtaking in its speed,like a fast paced "windswept" pocket-book

and i thought you're more into the "slowly but surely" principle??:Erm::Erm::D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
17th July 2009, 12:04
You ever read "Aesops Fables" Soph?The tortoise and the hare?Great story,the hare had the speed,he raced ahead,but the slow old plodding tortoise paced himself(he had no option)guess who won the race?Slow and steady,no rush :icon_lol: Jacq is in a hurry however,she runs at her own pace:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
17th July 2009, 12:07
You ever read "Aesops Fables" Soph?The tortoise and the hare?Great story,the hare had the speed,he raced ahead,but the slow old plodding tortoise paced himself(he had no option)guess who won the race?Slow and steady,no rush :icon_lol: Jacq is in a hurry however,she runs at her own pace:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Agree :xxgrinning--00xx3: To each his own :xxgrinning--00xx3:
whatever works for anyone, so be it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
17th July 2009, 14:36
Yes,I would like to live in uk to be with you,if in the near future it will be with you as i want to have a family soon.Hope we can get to know each other better and hope your the right man for me.

I was just thinking that!!!! :D

Good luck Jacq!

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ditto

and i thought you're more into the "slowly but surely" principle??:Erm::Erm::D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Agree :xxgrinning--00xx3: To each his own :xxgrinning--00xx3:
whatever works for anyone, so be it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hope it's not too, fast too furious hehe...:cwm12::rolleyes::Erm::)

Tawi2
17th July 2009, 20:52
What sort of guy are you looking for Jacqueline?Not just "any" guy,what do you like in a man?And what about yourself?Where are you from?What are your hobbies?Dreams?Ambitions?What do you want from your life?Theres lots of single guys pass through this site,I have been here only a short time but have seen quite a number,take your time,visit a little more regularly,open up about yourself a little,to be honest if you tell the first guy in your opening sentence to him that your wish is to marry him it can confuse/scare/terrify him,slow down a little,relax,let your personality shine through :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
17th July 2009, 21:05
What sort of guy are you looking for Jacqueline?Not just "any" guy,what do you like in a man?And what about yourself?Where are you from?What are your hobbies?Dreams?Ambitions?What do you want from your life?Theres lots of single guys pass through this site,I have been here only a short time but have seen quite a number,take your time,visit a little more regularly,open up about yourself a little,to be honest if you tell the first guy in your opening sentence to him that your wish is to marry him it can confuse/scare/terrify him,slow down a little,relax,let your personality shine through :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I SECOND THE MOTION :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Very sensible advise tawiwi :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
17th July 2009, 21:08
Some pinays are innocent,even ladies,if you just say yes to the first guy who asks you might end up in the freezer with his last three wives :cwm24: You need to vet people,do research on them,they could be mad-axe murderers or anything :Erm:

Pepe n Pilar
17th July 2009, 21:16
Some pinays are innocent,even ladies,if you just say yes to the first guy who asks you might end up in the freezer with his last three wives :cwm24: You need to vet people,do research on them,they could be mad-axe murderers or anything :Erm:

Hey Jacqueline listen to Mr. Tawi2..:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I wish you all the best Jacqueline:Hellooo:

Tawi2
17th July 2009, 21:40
Just be careful jacq,you dont want to end up with a lasinguero,palikero,babaero,sabongero(wow,lots of "eros"he sounds interesting:icon_lol:).

Florge
18th July 2009, 16:49
She sounded desperate... hayyy.... easy come, easy go... I'm the tortoise (toytol, as how my 2 year old nephew would say it).

aposhark
18th July 2009, 18:04

Hi Jacqueline,

I hope you don't mind me mentioning the following:

It is probably a good idea to get to know a British man first before talking about moving and having a family.
A lot of men will be scared off by these things as you will look like you are too needy, and indeed a little desperate.
Lots of men do want a love and a family, but not on the first date, LOL.....

Take your time and take things slowly, it will benefit you in the long run.

Sophie
18th July 2009, 18:12
Hi Jacqueline,

I hope you don't mind me mentioning the following:

It is probably a good idea to get to know a British man first before talking about moving and having a family.
A lot of men will be scared off by these things as you will look like you are too needy, and indeed a little desperate.
Lots of men do want a love and a family, but not on the first date, LOL.....

Take your time and take things slowly, it will benefit you in the long run.

i totally agree :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Iqbal786
24th July 2009, 23:03
Hi I am looking for a female companion,I'm British originally from Pakistan but brought up in the uk,if you want to talk please pm me.

Speak soon