PDA

View Full Version : Develop your personality

harbourgal
4th July 2009, 10:57
I am in my early twenties. I am fairly good-looking, but I want to further enhance and develop my personality so that I can be more attractive and be an instant hit with the fairer sex. I want to be a deadly combination of good looks coupled with a magnetic personality. Are there any sites for help?

KeithD
4th July 2009, 11:37
:Erm: Just being yourself usually helps!

vbkelly
4th July 2009, 11:44
yeah follow what the boss said be yourself

Sophie
4th July 2009, 14:39
I am in my early twenties. I am fairly good-looking, but I want to further enhance and develop my personality so that I can be more attractive and be an instant hit with the fairer sex. I want to be a deadly combination of good looks coupled with a magnetic personality. Are there any sites for help?

You seem to be doing very well and ok to begin with, so i guess just be comfortable with what you have now.....
enhance the good qualities you have and get rid of the things that keep you from feeling good about yourself....
And as you know beauty comes from within, if you feel good inside, it will reflect on your face and in your personality as whole...
And there are no sites nor magic tricks really, to help you out, it all lies on how you will work on yourself and what you have now...
But you can also try going on personality development seminars if you think you will need one...
But i personally believe a magnetic personality is something that is inherent in you, not studied nor learned from any seminars or any of that sort...
So i suggest you analyze your best attributes and work on it, who knows you actually have the magnetic personality in you, you just haven't discovered and developed it yet....

aromulus
4th July 2009, 17:48

I am sure that this poster, under another ID, posted exactly the same words not so long ago...:Erm:

bornatbirth
4th July 2009, 19:30

your already on the right site,now if you will like to give me all your cash i can turn you into a babe magnet and a sex machine :xxgrinning--00xx3:

MarBell379
4th July 2009, 19:58
Ive never need to be 'deadly' (except that once and I don't liketo talk about it :p).
Being myself has always worked. Some people like it, lots of people don't. My fiancee seems to, so it works for me.

If you really want to develop yourself as a person, 'How to win friends and influence people' by Dale Carnegie is an interesting book, as are most of the ones published by Tony Robbins. If you're more interested in becoming a ladies man, I'm sure theres other sites and publications that can help, but it really depends on what you want out of life.

KeithD
4th July 2009, 20:00
your already on the right site,now if you will like to give me all your cash i can turn you into a babe magnet and a sex machine :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Are you a Nigerian? :Erm:

Jay&Zobel
4th July 2009, 20:12
:Erm: Just being yourself usually helps!

yeah follow what the boss said be yourself

just be comfortable with what you have now.....
enhance the good qualities you have and get rid of the things that keep you from feeling good about yourself....
And as you know beauty comes from within, if you feel good inside, it will reflect on your face and in your personality as whole...
And there are no sites nor magic tricks really, to help you out, it all lies on how you will work on yourself and what you have now...
But you can also try going on personality development seminars if you think you will need one...
But i personally believe a magnetic personality is something that is inherent in you, not studied nor learned from any seminars or any of that sort...
So i suggest you analyze your best attributes and work on it, who knows you actually have the magnetic personality in you, you just haven't discovered and developed it yet....

Being myself has always worked. Some people like it, lots of people don't.

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Yep just be comfortable about yourself and stay happy always.
Always be optimistic as this radiates a very infectious spirit of happiness and enthusiasm:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dismiss any ill thoughts :furious3: and smile always :smileybigtmouth:

Welcome here by the way. I hope you will find that special someone... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
4th July 2009, 20:13
nope!

im russianing away with the cash :Erm: :D

joebloggs
4th July 2009, 20:30
but I want to further enhance and develop my personality so that I can be more attractive and be an instant hit with the fairer sex. I want to be a deadly combination of good looks coupled with a magnetic personality.

just hang around with a scouser for a while, that will make you appear more attractive, make you appear better looking and have more of a personality :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
4th July 2009, 21:21
just hang around with a scouser for a while, that will make you appear more attractive, make you appear better looking and have more of a personality :xxgrinning--00xx3:
So that's why you sleep with me? :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Sex:

Sophie
4th July 2009, 22:53
So that's why you sleep with me? :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Sex:

:omg::omg::omg::omg::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
6th July 2009, 09:33

HOW TO DEVELOP AN ATTRACTIVE PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY is one of those indefinable things which cannot be compressed into a few words. When we think of certain individuals who have personality, we are at once made aware that no two personalities are alike or give us the same reaction. One impresses by charm, another by the sense of power, another by the grace of manner, another by the preeminence of intellect, and still another by the sense of great reserve force. But no personality has all of these, yet each is so clearly outlined as to constitute a kind of personal emphasis.

But, reduced to lowest terms, personality may be described as such an emphasis of particular qualities as makes the individual who has it distinct and conspicuous among his associates. That is the real basis of what we call vaguely personality. From this it is clear that personality may be developed, though there are persons who believe that there is no such thing. Yet it is clearly possible, by effort, and especially by association and observation, to gain such emphasis upon our strong points as to give us the distinction which we crave.

Personality, to be attractive, must have in it the element which makes it plain that the particular quality which creates it is not used against our fellowmen. We may admire a powerful personality, but if we feel that its power is used selfishly, we fear it while we admire it. We may admire a charming person, let us say a woman, but if we feel that the charm is a veil for deceitfulness we dislike her, and shun her, much though we admire the charm. The same thing is true of almost every specially-developed quality, and the reason is perfectly simple. We all know that superior people have a power which we have not ourselves, and we also know that this gives them the ability to damage us against our will, or to overwhelm us against our will, therefore we are always anxious to be sure that the personalities which we do admire are also ones which use their power benevolently and for the common good.

:)

vbkelly
7th July 2009, 09:49

2 become 1? or he/she ask dra. belo goodluck!

Happy_Now
8th July 2009, 08:16
WATCH OUT!

Watch your thoughts; They become your words.
Watch your words; They become your actions.
Watch your actions; They become your habits.
Watch your habits; They become your character.
Watch your character; They become your personality.

Watch your personality; It becomes your destiny.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:ok?

aromulus
8th July 2009, 09:23
Another 1 post wonder.....:Erm:

ukgangster
8th July 2009, 10:50
I'll guarentee this is a spammer, just google all the words in the persons post and exactly the same words appear in many forums, about 300 according to Google.

Jay&Zobel
8th July 2009, 12:24
I'll guarentee this is a spammer, just google all the words in the persons post and exactly the same words appear in many forums, about 300 according to Google.

Oh yeah hehe:doh:doh

Just wondering if he/she has got a great personality now after asking that question plenty of times? hehehe :Erm::D:cwm24::doh

nigel
8th July 2009, 21:33
:9:You need to be yourself...

You can't be no one else...:333:

Jay&Zobel
8th July 2009, 21:40

Oh yeah hehe:doh:doh

Just wondering if he/she has got a great personality now after asking that question plenty of times? hehehe :Erm::D:cwm24::doh

:9:You need to be yourself...

You can't be no one else...:333:

lol.. Nigel, you weren't following the thread... :doh:D

Pepe n Pilar
8th July 2009, 21:46
WATCH OUT!

Watch your thoughts; They become your words.
Watch your words; They become your actions.
Watch your actions; They become your habits.
Watch your habits; They become your character.
Watch your character; They become your personality.

Watch your personality; It becomes your destiny.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:ok?

Nice one Happy_Now!!!>......:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Happy_Now
9th July 2009, 08:20

:D:D
sorry:cwm12::cwm12:
Peace!...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

hello forum; love you guys:Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

irobot
11th July 2009, 20:57
Irobot... " Sunny Different From The Rest " :Britain:

Hi There harbourgal, Welcome To The Forum ... Phil...

Jay&Zobel
11th July 2009, 21:12
:D:D
sorry:cwm12::cwm12:
Peace!...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

hello forum; love you guys:Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Hi Happy_now
How are you doin? Still happy?

Arthur Little
11th July 2009, 22:06

Yup, looks like she's "harbouring" thoughts of becoming 'Wonderwoman' Mark II! :rolleyes:

bornatbirth
11th July 2009, 22:47
wonderwoman the lovely linda carter!

that takes me back to when i first realised why my dingaling had thoughts of its own??

aromulus
12th July 2009, 08:01
Ok, folks......:doh

Nothing to look at in here.....:Erm:

Thread closed......:Hellooo:

KeithD
12th July 2009, 08:48
I can still post my usual crap though!:D