PDA

View Full Version : Please help....

eljean
23rd October 2006, 13:45
In regards to the letter of support and to the letter of consent from my parents fiance in support and as our accomodation ... i got discover just now that the heading was totally wrong....i just got the letter of support today send by my fiance and i was shocked when i looked at the heading and he address it to the TT SERVICES INCORPORATED the same with the letter of consent from his parents instead of TO THE BRITISH EMBASSY OF MANILA...........it takes another a week for me to wait if i have to tell him to rewrite it...because i want there signature into it.....but is it ok even if it not being signed or just put an explanation for that mistakes?i just call the ukvacs today and i tell them i am going to lodge my application on wednesday and now i find this out.....this is really gonna be great....pleaseeeee any suggestion ....i can reprint it again but no signed from them is it ok?please please i really need :Help1: :Brick: :doh :NoNo: :bigcry:

IainBusby
23rd October 2006, 15:07
he address it to the TT SERVICES INCORPORATED the same with the letter of consent from his parents instead of TO THE BRITISH EMBASSY OF MANILA

I think you could send it as it is, I'm sure they'll understand and overlook the mistake.
Iain.

Chrisirene
23rd October 2006, 15:20
Hi Eljean,
For me...think they need the signature...like me when i applyed my tourist visa...then my sponsor just send me an email of hes letter...then when i pass all my requirements to the embassy....they called that...the letter of my sponsor is not acceptable....they said for their opinion im just making the letter....(damn) what the hlllll insult me!)

eljean
23rd October 2006, 15:20
I solved it on my own...i just replace the first page of the letter which has its heading and i make it right....and for the letter of consent from the parents...
i cut the head of since it was being written in a common paper...but is still address to the Entry Clearance Officer so at least there is there signed and it is there own writing...and i also computer type for them to clearly read it...i hope it works...whats a relief.....

Chrisirene
23rd October 2006, 15:29
HI jean,
when did u pass ur documents/requirements?

eljean
23rd October 2006, 15:41
i am going to send it by wednesday since it going to be holiday tomorrow...by the way were you in PI chris?

Chrisirene
23rd October 2006, 15:49
:D
Im here in CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY...U?
My BF and I still gathering all the requirements and documents...so maybe next month i will call the embassy....im still reading here :D

eljean
23rd October 2006, 16:21
i born in cagayan....if you want to chat heres my yahoo id eljz_rancz ...

Chrisirene
23rd October 2006, 16:23
OK...add u already :D cyah there...

eljean
23rd October 2006, 16:38
naka sign ako mobile kaya diko narecieve message mo

jhaz
15th November 2006, 13:00
Hello there!

i'd like to ask some advises from this forum. Is it ok not to change my passport into the surname of my husband since we have already our married certificate from the NSO? Coz my husband said that it will not affect in going out coz i have the supporting paper which is our Marriage certificate. And i can change that when were already in England.

thanks in advance..

jhaz

KeithD
15th November 2006, 13:08
Their is a recent post on that subject, go a hunting :)

scotsfiancee
15th November 2006, 13:09
Yes you can ammend your passport here in Uk no problem and more easy.
check this out.. http://www.philemb.org.uk/passport.html#passportamend

One of the member asked this questions before and here are the answers

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=1006&highlight=jeida