PDA

View Full Version : An Anonymous Voting: Tsismis, Chika, Back-Biting, Back-stabbing, Gossips etc etc

Jay&Zobel
29th June 2009, 20:26
You can take this poll or not. It's up to you. (People who have participated in voting will not be revealed (only the mods will know who's who...)

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/backstab

Inspired by this thread:
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=16821

(hehe... I voted 1st as I am/was guilty, i've been backstabbed, did some backstabbing some time in my life)
Been there, done that!

Tawi2
29th June 2009, 20:40
My conscience is clear,my place in heaven guaranteed :icon_lol:

bornatbirth
29th June 2009, 20:43
cant say i ever had done anything like that..maybe its a woman thing?

i will just take the mickey to get revenge.:D

Jay&Zobel
29th June 2009, 20:47

cant say i ever had done anything like that..maybe its a woman thing?

i will just take the mickey to get revenge.:D

Oh wow!!! That's really cool!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
You sure? as in very sure? not even once? as in? not lying at all? :Erm::omg:
That's amazing!!!

bornatbirth
29th June 2009, 20:59
Oh wow!!! That's really cool!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
You sure? as in very sure? not even once? as in? not lying at all? :Erm::omg:
That's amazing!!!

i havent backstabbed any one yet but if i had the chance too,maybe i would? :Erm::D

maria_and_matt
29th June 2009, 21:04
GUILTY! when we are at uni before we use to talk about people a lot, who was dating who... who lost their virginity to who girls stuff i guess:icon_lol::icon_lol:

charlwill
29th June 2009, 21:37
I pleaded not guilty. It's not my cup of tea.

Mrs Daddy
29th June 2009, 21:37
not guilty your highness:D:D:D

Jay&Zobel
29th June 2009, 21:39
wow! got 93 views but only got 8 votes? hmmmm...
hehehe... As I have said lol You can vote or not hehe... It's cool!!!

-----

Jay&Zobel
29th June 2009, 21:41
GUILTY! when we are at uni before we use to talk about people a lot, who was dating who... who lost their virginity to who girls stuff i guess:icon_lol::icon_lol:

I pleaded not guilty. It's not my cup of tea.

not guilty your highness:D:D:D

thanks for participating hehe :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

adam&chryss
29th June 2009, 21:41
everytime i speak with my friends and family back in d PI the first thing i'll ask is 'ano na ang chizmax or chicka?'

then i'm guilty as well :D

nigel
29th June 2009, 21:44
Not guilty...

what I have done though is listened to others gossiping, i take what they say with a pinch of salt though, I never take sides...never hold a grudge or judge against anyone...

Tawi2
29th June 2009, 21:46
I better change my plea to guilty as charged,I have been accused of being a chismoso:icon_lol:

maria_and_matt
29th June 2009, 21:51
I better change my plea to guilty as charged,I have been accused of being a chismoso:icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol: you are like a woman trapped in a mans body tawi2:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
29th June 2009, 21:52
Thats my sexuality,not my tongue :icon_lol:

rusty
29th June 2009, 21:54

not so much a accusation, more of an observation. :BouncyHappy:

maria_and_matt
29th June 2009, 21:54

:omg: and here i was referring to your tongue:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
29th June 2009, 21:55
Then your not very observant :icon_lol: Michael Jacksons been in the media since he was a small boy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

maria_and_matt
29th June 2009, 21:56
Then your not very observant :icon_lol: Michael Jacksons been in the media since he was a small boy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Rasp::Rasp:

rusty
29th June 2009, 21:58

My comments were refering to your posts, nothing to do with Michael Jackson.

bornatbirth
29th June 2009, 21:58
:omg: and here i was referring to your tongue:icon_lol::icon_lol:

well if his tongue wags as quick as he posts? he must be a woman in a mans body :Erm::icon_lol:

Tawi2
29th June 2009, 22:00
My comments were refering to your posts, nothing to do with Michael Jackson.

Chismis is malicious lies designed to hurt someone,please,feel free to cut-and-paste any I have written,anything else is something I would say to any individuals face :icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
29th June 2009, 22:04

:icon_lol::icon_lol: you are like a woman trapped in a mans body tawi2:icon_lol::icon_lol:

well if his tongue wags as quick as he posts? he must be a woman in a mans body :Erm::icon_lol:

Good one Tawiwi lol coz you've been posting lots of bayot/bakla/bading/gay related topics here hahaha... and what do you call that?!!! hahahaha :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::D

Tawi2
29th June 2009, 22:05
Jayzee,they were simply experiences,I never once mentioned names that could ID a person,backbiting is something totally different :icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
29th June 2009, 22:16
Jayzee,they were simply experiences,I never once mentioned names that could ID a person,backbiting is something totally different :icon_lol:

hehehe I know I know lol...:rolleyes: but still you're tsismoso hahaha :D:D

BACKSTABBING IS THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF ALL SORTS OF TSISMIS :Erm:
Think, it all started from a very simple & unintentional conversation and turned into something bad... :Erm: I guess? lolz

I can't even find the etymology of tsismis in google... hehe:Erm: Strange eh?:D
Very famous activity/hobby yet can't be traced where it all started hahaha!!!

Tawi2
29th June 2009, 22:19
I dont think Rusty was referring to standard average chismis,I think she meant something darker,which is totally not true as i would never intentionally hurt anyone on here with words :Erm:Still waiting for the cut-and-pases though :icon_lol:

aromulus
29th June 2009, 22:29
I don't backstab anyone.......:NoNo:

I just ban them outright...!!!:icon_lol:

Sophie
29th June 2009, 23:45
You can take this poll or not. It's up to you. (People who have participated in voting will not be revealed (only the mods will know who's who...)

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/backstab

Inspired by this thread:
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=16821

(hehe... I voted 1st as I am/was guilty, i've been backstabbed, did some backstabbing some time in my life)
Been there, done that!

Same here :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I should say we all , in one way or another, have been guilty of poor judgement at some point in our lives and been through some moments of indiscretion....
and humans as we are, once provoked and hurt, the initial tendency is for us to fight back....
specially back in the days of our youth, when we still don't know any better....
I guess it's a phase everyone go through, this are the circmustances that allow us to grow and learn and to know better.....
And we emerge as better, mature and level headed individuals in the long run...
In every mistake, there's a lesson learned
in every unjust aggresion from someone else is an opportunity for us to be the better and "bigger" person that we shoud be...
That's the beauty of aging, we get more sensible and wiser as we get older :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
29th June 2009, 23:57

The observation/accusation against you as chismoso based on what you said on the michael jackson thread doesn't qualify/count as chismis at all.....lol :icon_lol:
So by all means, stick by your original plea....:xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie
30th June 2009, 00:21
I dont think Rusty was referring to standard average chismis,I think she meant something darker,which is totally not true as i would never intentionally hurt anyone on here with words

We hear you tawi2 :xxgrinning--00xx3: You are actually one of the most objective, friendly and nicest member in this forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I know a lot of members here will agree with me....:xxgrinning--00xx3: If no one does, then i stand corrected, lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
And as one member here said, you are also one of the favorites, next to the boss and the mods though :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

LEAHnew
30th June 2009, 04:37

:yikes::D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Guilty:Cuckoo:as I love to watch SNN Sowbiz News Ngayon..Now na:D

pennybarry
30th June 2009, 06:59
Tsismis and chikka are for those walang magawa sa buhay. For me the most important is making money than tsismis. Pagkakaperahan ika nga. I really have no time for that as I work 10 hrs/day and my weekends is for my hubby touring around.
All of us might be a victim of backstabbing. It depends on us how you handle and deal with it. Definitely not my weakness as you can still see my million dollar smile when we meet. I love to smile. I love to be close with my friends and most especially with enemies. As a saying goes, be close to your friends, be more close to your enemies.
Just smile and don't take it seriously if you want to look younger. I have seen some people in their 30's with wrinkles already. They are so serious with being lonely and bored.

rusty
30th June 2009, 07:54
I dont think Rusty was referring to standard average chismis,I think she meant something darker,which is totally not true as i would never intentionally hurt anyone on here with words :Erm:Still waiting for the cut-and-pases though :icon_lol:

She :yikes::omg:

The title of the thread was Tsismis, Chika, Back-Biting, Back-stabbing, Gossips etc etc, you were the one that assumed that it was chismis that I was referring to.

KeithD
30th June 2009, 11:47
NOT GUILTY

Even though I call you lot for everything to the missus :icon_lol:

bornatbirth
30th June 2009, 12:18
She :yikes::omg:

The title of the thread was Tsismis, Chika, Back-Biting, Back-stabbing, Gossips etc etc, you were the one that assumed that it was chismis that I was referring to.

so what are you refering to about tawi?

you seem of taken offence to something he as posted?

NOT GUILTY

Even though I call you lot for everything to the missus :icon_lol:

you mean you swear at the computer screen a lot!!! :icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
30th June 2009, 12:18
Huh! what a thread!..
Tsismis, chika,gossips are somehow related to each other. They are just done when two or more people are talking abt someone else's life. It is bad to one's ear if they're talking abt the negative side of that person but if it's about the good side, does it fall to any of these categories?

Back-biting and back-stabbing are definitely has more weight than the ones above. These two can be done to a person who didn't do anything wrong to them. If the 3rd person's life or whereabouts is being talked about by two or more and this 3rd person doesn't have anything to do with these two, she doesn't talk to them, haven't met yet, no connection whatsoever but she is being talked about.. Does it fall to any of these categories?

I suppose this happens to everyone of us in one way or another. It is just but natural to be upset and angry when you are being talked about by people you don't even know. What category shall this one fall under?

:)

maria_and_matt
30th June 2009, 12:27
i think that at one point or another everyone is guilty of chismis :icon_lol::icon_lol: even men... my husband tells me stories of things that hubbys talk about while the wives are doing karaoke... not bad things but funny ones that dont really mean anything... my point is men talk too! and as for the others who voted not guilty, come on... think back in uni, with friends?? a passing conversation with a friend in town..? something that we might have made kwento to relatives at home..?
i just cant believe that theres one person thats not guilty:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
30th June 2009, 14:54
We hear you tawi2 :xxgrinning--00xx3: You are actually one of the most objective, friendly and nicest member in this forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I know a lot of members here will agree with me....:xxgrinning--00xx3: If no one does, then i stand corrected, lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
And as one member here said, you are also one of the favorites, next to the boss and the mods though :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Definitely i agree!... :iagree::iagree::iagree:

bornatbirth
30th June 2009, 14:57
14 not guiltys :icon_lol:

only 6 guiltys :D

maybe a poll on do we lie??

Mrs.JMajor
30th June 2009, 15:57
14 not guiltys :icon_lol:

only 6 guiltys :D

maybe a poll on do we lie??:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Next poll, are you liar or not?

bornatbirth
30th June 2009, 16:05
i couldnt comment until proven guilty!!

Pepe n Pilar
30th June 2009, 16:14
A guilty conscience needs no accuser!!

tiN
30th June 2009, 21:15
everytime i speak with my friends and family back in d PI the first thing i'll ask is 'ano na ang chizmax or chicka?'

Guilty here as well :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Is that a kabalen thing? That is what i will ask to my mom first thing, 'ano blita or chismis?':doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

estherboaz
30th June 2009, 21:47
:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Next poll, are you liar or not?

white liar (white lie i mean)

JudyHon
30th June 2009, 22:09
I'm naughty. Hubby told me off coz i voted Not Guilty :icon_lol: But i ask my family what's the chikka every time i call them.

Florge
1st July 2009, 06:11
all of us are guilty... been involved in chismis... or was a bearer of chismis at one point in our lives.. those who said that they aren't guilty are perhaps God's angels on earth... heck! even angels are guilty of chismis.. story of the fallen angel eh?

GUILTY, your honor. I can't bear playing goody when I'm not. LOL... i'm bad!

adam&chryss
1st July 2009, 09:12

Is that a kabalen thing? That is what i will ask to my mom first thing, 'ano blita or chismis?':doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I think so :icon_lol:

well it's very common to us asking this question though what we really mean is if everything's fine. and we all want to have a long conversation to our family in the PI so we ask everyone's business (around the family) :D

so there's no doubt that i'm guilty :icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
1st July 2009, 11:05

Yep, hehehe I'm guilty too! as we do not want to be lost in the circulation, do we? :omg:

Right! NETIQUETTE! :Erm::D

:xxgrinning--00xx3:
once provoked and hurt, the initial tendency is for us to fight back....
specially back in the days of our youth, when we still don't know any better....
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

oH YEAH...:NoNo::NoNo: I can clearly remember those times, :bigcry: I was bullied by mean girls huhuhu:bigcry::bigcry: :xxsport-smiley-002:

I guess it's a phase everyone go through

:iagree: hehe... But surprisingly the NOT GUILTY is still leading!!! :omg:

In every mistake, there's a lesson learned
in every unjust aggresion from someone else is an opportunity for us to be the better and "bigger" person that we shoud be...
That's the beauty of aging, we get more sensible and wiser as we get older :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Definitely! we all want to grow old gracefully.

:yikes::D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Guilty:Cuckoo:as I love to watch SNN Sowbiz News Ngayon..Now na:D

:xxgrinning--00xx3: hehe, yep that's considered TSISMIS!!

i think that at one point or another everyone is guilty of chismis

i just cant believe that theres one person thats not guilty:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hehehe, that's what I thought too :NoNo: Come on guys hehe be real!! lol... :icon_lol::icon_lol:

even men... my husband tells me stories of things that hubbys talk about while the wives

Yep, they do! They just don't want to admit it sometimes hahaha
http://www.myreviewer.com/default.asp?a=114707 :xxsmilie_auslachen:

I think so :icon_lol:
well it's very common to us asking this question though what we really mean is if everything's fine. and we all want to have a long conversation to our family in the PI so we ask everyone's business (around the family) :D
so there's no doubt that i'm guilty :icon_lol:

Yep, haha maybe it is a Kabalen thing... lol... (save us all from shame):Erm: Nah, everyone is GUILTY whether they admit it or not hahaha :xxgrinning--00xx3::doh

I'm naughty. Hubby told me off coz i voted Not Guilty :icon_lol: But i ask my family what's the chikka every time i call them.

:xxparty-smiley-004::xxsmilie_auslachen: Yay! lol, Nice one Judy

all of us are guilty...
those who said that they aren't guilty are perhaps God's angels on earth... heck! even angels are guilty of chismis.. story of the fallen angel eh?

GUILTY, your honor. I can't bear playing goody when I'm not. LOL... i'm bad!

YEP, FALLEN ANGEL!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

------

There is not one single person in this earth who has not been guilty of the subject raised in one form of another, hmm:Erm:

Gossip is usually a private conversation with a conspiratorial tone that happens between two people, then it spreads and becomes malicious...:NoNo:

KeithD
1st July 2009, 11:33
Multi-Quote has just been near meltdown! :cwm24:

Jay&Zobel
1st July 2009, 11:37

:D I like that button!! It's GENIUS!

Mrs.JMajor
1st July 2009, 11:38

So some one beat my multi qouted award ha Keith :icon_lol:

pennybarry
2nd July 2009, 06:44
[B]oH YEAH...:NoNo::NoNo: I can clearly remember those times, :bigcry: I was bullied by mean girls huhuhu:bigcry::bigcry:

That's why we need to be careful in what we say or do. There are bully girls around:action-smiley-081:

So some one beat my multi qouted award ha Keith :icon_lol:

Congrats! whoever wins!

mommyhere
2nd July 2009, 17:19
I could honestly say ..

I am guilty here..if we based it since our younger age..
But the good thing is, as you mature, you learn from being one
You mellowed down and eventually be not judgemental and objective and treat everybody and every situation like ..as if you were in their shoes and you will realized how it feels to be the one backstabbed, or being gossiped..

pennybarry
3rd July 2009, 11:02
I could honestly say ..

You mellowed down and eventually be not judgemental and objective and treat everybody and every situation like ..as if you were in their shoes and you will realized how it feels to be the one backstabbed, or being gossiped..

If I will be judged by just someone, then show me something I want:D:icon_lol:

Only God can judge us or hire Simon Cowell to judge you.

Korek ba ako Mommy? Better help people than to judge them. That's my motto!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
3rd July 2009, 11:08
Better help people than to judge them. That's my motto!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Correct :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gracia143
3rd July 2009, 19:22

:D Naaaa you just know too much Tawi2...you're kind of scary in a way. Peace man:xxgrinning--00xx3:!

gracia143
3rd July 2009, 19:29
It would be hypocrISY for me if I'd say not guilty as gossiping is a woman's thing so, GUILTY AS CHARGED!

somebody
4th July 2009, 17:18
My conscience is clear,my place in heaven guaranteed :icon_lol: But do you get 72 virgins:Erm:

Jay&Zobel
4th July 2009, 20:39
I could honestly say ..

I am guilty here..if we based it since our younger age..
But the good thing is, as you mature, you learn from being one

:gp::gp: Thanks!

It would be hypocrISY for me if I'd say not guilty as gossiping is a woman's thing so, GUILTY AS CHARGED!

Yep, I definitely agree with you here! and thanks for your honesty.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

eagles
4th July 2009, 22:23
guilty...... as social creatures...i do talk about others but not to the extent of creating harm to other persons