PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Here

Chrisirene
22nd October 2006, 16:42
Hi people
Anyone can help me what are the all possible requirements for the UK Fiancee visa? i already have the Checklist from UKVACS...i know they need more documents....so guys need help here...:)

Regards
chrisirene

KeithD
22nd October 2006, 17:24
http://filipinaroses.com/search.php

mike1
22nd October 2006, 18:21
:) having read your previous threads do you know if the past visa application is taken into account (the visitor application you were denied), im anxious to know as my g/f was also denied visitor visa . We want to get married but we are not sure which to go for -fiancee or spouse- , I think spouse is favourite at the moment but we are getting mixed feedback :confused: any ideas on this would be most welcome :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
22nd October 2006, 18:32
Visitor visa failure may or may not have an effect om Fiancee visa, we have know way og knowing as the embassy do not give away this info. This is one of the reasons we recommend not trying for one just in case it does have an effect, as to be honest you are either thinking of marriage or not, so why need a visitor visa? The finacee gives you a 6 months trial period, and this is the way the embassy think.

Most visitor failures are due to not proving she will return.

ajwafa
24th October 2006, 15:11
Visitor visa failure may or may not have an effect om Fiancee visa, we have know way og knowing as the embassy do not give away this info. This is one of the reasons we recommend not trying for one just in case it does have an effect, as to be honest you are either thinking of marriage or not, so why need a visitor visa? The finacee gives you a 6 months trial period, and this is the way the embassy think.

Most visitor failures are due to not proving she will return.

then I was lucky during my time then just last year got approved in visitors visa november '05 , then come home to change it to fiance june, come back here july, now I am happily married.....:Hellooo:

But being a visitor first helps, cause I didn't have anymore interview on my fiance's visa.

KeithD
25th October 2006, 08:35
But being a visitor first helps, cause I didn't have anymore interview on my fiance's visa.

That's not the Visitor's Visa, the majority of Fiancee applicants don't have an interview if all the paperwork is correct. :NoNo:

You go through all the hassle & worry of getting a visitor visa, usually only lasts a month, most fail......just to come to the UK to 'try' something....that you must already know in your heart anyway otherwise you wouldn't be coming for a 'visit'....so what is the point, when you can get all that worry, etc out the way with a Fiancee visa, and have 6 months trial? :Erm:

Chrisirene
4th November 2006, 08:36
Hi Guys...
We really wanted to pass our application to the ukvacs but have doubt of it coz we dont have photo with my family...u think it is really important to have it?:bigcry: :( pls..need help.....

KeithD
4th November 2006, 10:22
No.......