PDA

View Full Version : pinoy games

tala
28th June 2009, 16:08
I'm trying to remember the words to MONKEY, MONKEY ANNABELLE.
But I can't. hanggang "How many monkeys do you see?" lang ang naaalala ko.

Is there anyone there who remembers it?
And how it works?

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 16:10
monkey,monkey,anabelle,how many monkeys did you see?One....two....three,a-riki-riki-tik and a blue black ship,pick,pack,boom,yes or no?y.... e.... s....alis :icon_lol:

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 16:12
If the words are wrong blame my sons cousins :icon_lol:

tala
28th June 2009, 16:19
ha-ha, thanks! it brings back memories!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

for some reason i used to think it was a blue black SHEEP
- akala ko it had something to do with baa, baa, black sheep except it was blue???

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 16:22
Ba-ba-black sheep:icon_lol:kids the world over make up rhymes,I watched kids in Davao playing monkey monkey in a street,for some reason nowadays they sing the words in english,they also do a strange game where they chalk on the road and hop-and-skip :Erm:

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 16:24
They might have been saying blue-black SHEEP:icon_lol: I thought it was SHIP :icon_lol:MY god,my ears AND my eyes are fading :icon_lol:Your probably right :Erm:

estherboaz
28th June 2009, 16:29
I'm trying to remember the words to MONKEY, MONKEY ANNABELLE.
But I can't. hanggang "How many monkeys do you see?" lang ang naaalala ko.

Is there anyone there who remembers it?
And how it works?

remisnicin the good old days

Mrs.JMajor
28th June 2009, 16:32
monkey,monkey,anabelle,how many monkeys did you see?One....two....three,a-riki-riki-tik and a blue black ship,pick,pack,boom,yes or no?y.... e.... s....alis :icon_lol:

:yikes: You even know that :doh :action-smiley-081:

Mrs.JMajor
28th June 2009, 16:33
If the words are wrong blame my sons cousins :icon_lol:

Tawi your son is from western woman wife or filipina ?:D:cwm12:

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 16:40
Yeah,I was taught it by my best friend:Rasp:I always hang out on corners,you see funny things,when I was there earlier this year I watched a girl aged 7-9?She swept the garden and the path of dead leaves,piled them all,very industrious kid,then she very calmly got a match,burnt the rubbish,and swept the small amount of ash onto the garden :icon_lol:Pics of Silver,my best mate :icon_lol:

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 16:41
Tawi your son is from western woman wife or filipina ?:D:cwm12:
Remember when I asked you about how you met your husband?God gave him to me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lavander
28th June 2009, 17:23
Remember when I asked you about how you met your husband?God gave him to me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Clever Answer!

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 17:25
Moreso because its true :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
28th June 2009, 19:20

Yup, God gave him to me, so as for you God gave her for you, they might think your really bayot eh:Erm:

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 19:21
:Erm: (sometimes its best just to agree) Yes Mrs M :icon_lol:

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 21:12
Did you ever play get the corner,with the guy tagging in the middle?

Tawi2
29th June 2009, 12:06
Or Bulan-bulan(moon-moon)with the taya running around the outside of the circle?

Sconnie
29th June 2009, 18:23
they also do a strange game where they chalk on the road and hop-and-skip :Erm:

Was it not hop-scotch ? the same as we play here ?

Tawi2
29th June 2009, 18:36
No,it was squares chalked on the tarmac,but I remember hopscotch from when I was a kid,this was different :Erm:

Sconnie
29th June 2009, 18:58
Vanessa thinks it could be a game called hop-skip, similar game to hop-scotch, they have different forms, squares, mixture of squares triangles and semi circle maybe it was this.

Tawi2
29th June 2009, 19:03
It could be hop-skip?I will find out later on in the week :icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
29th June 2009, 22:34
It could be hop-skip?I will find out later on in the week :icon_lol:

**10. Piko - The players stand behind the edge of a box, and each should throw their cue ball. The first to play is determined depending on the players' agreement (e.g. nearest to the moon, wings or chest). Whoever succeeds in throwing the cue ball nearest to the place that they have agreed upon will play first. The next nearest is second, and so on.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070928224025AAASOIs :D
http://www.globalpinoy.com/ch/ch_category.php?category=pinoygames&name=xIntrox&table=ch_pinoygames&startpage=1&endpage=15 :xxgrinning--00xx3:

awwww!!! this is making me more miss the PI!!! :bigcry:

Florge
30th June 2009, 08:47
:Erm: (sometimes its best just to agree) Yes Mrs M :icon_lol:

LOL... awwww... such a gentleman! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

adam&chryss
30th June 2009, 09:09
missing young age now :D

used to play patintero, tumbang preso, maro, langit lupa and the one that with long stick and short stick.. is that syato :Erm: can't remember now :doh

vbkelly
30th June 2009, 09:54

used to play patintero, tumbang preso, maro, langit lupa and the one that with long stick and short stick.. is that syato :Erm: can't remember now :doh

haha missed that all games and we used to play taguan aswell and tumba lata

Mrs.JMajor
30th June 2009, 10:11
What about those old days....nanay nanayan at tatay tatayan :D

vbkelly
30th June 2009, 17:48

hey ako ang baby

LEAHnew
1st July 2009, 13:40

:xxgrinning--00xx3:yes sis Chato or Siatong...my favorite game din:D :xxgrinning--00xx3:
but most of the time shouting siaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatong...talo eh:doh:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:
how about jolens have u tried?:D

Mrs.JMajor
1st July 2009, 14:32
hey ako ang baby
:yikes: baby ? Baby damulag :icon_lol: joke lang po bhing :xxgrinning--00xx3:

charlwill
1st July 2009, 16:06
I can't remember playing this kind of game.

All time favorite: piko, kick, taguan, tumbang preso, jolens (used to play with my brothers) and patintero.

tala
2nd July 2009, 11:15
someone should host a patintero liga in the UK.
each major city can have a team.

we'll just have to find a dry day so we can draw the lines on the ground with chalk!!!