PDA

View Full Version : Aarrgghhh me head!

Tiggers0608
27th June 2009, 21:46
:Brick::angry::Help1:

I can't believe it, girls i know or i don't even know are asking me to look for a bf or hubby for them here in UK.

Anyone experience this??? :furious3::furious3::furious3:

It's really getting to me now, any suggestion on what to do :Erm:

:rolleyes: if there's money in it , we'll be rich lol :icon_lol::D

Mrs.JMajor
27th June 2009, 21:56
Oh yeah, its just a word, usually I ignore them, even married woman asking me that they gonna separate thier husband if I can find british guy for them (sounds desperate, isnt it) not even looking for a partner, they also ask, "can you find a job for me?" they think it so easy, so I just keep saying, "yeah yeah alright":doh

Tawi2
27th June 2009, 22:00
Whenever I get my haircut in Pinas its always bayots asking can I get them a guy:cwm24:I always say yes because their scissors are snipping away close to my ears(I have grown quite attached to my ears over the years,couldnt bear to lose one):Erm:

nigel
27th June 2009, 22:01
If they want to live in Britain they can swap places with me and I can go live in Philippines! As a....Jeepney driver?:Erm:

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

KeithD
27th June 2009, 22:11
If they want to live in Britain they can swap places with me and I can go live in Philippines!
The way your jokes are going we'll pay for you to go :D

IainBusby
27th June 2009, 22:20
The last time we were in Phils an aunt of my wife who is quite well off by Phils standards and rarely has anything to do with my wife's branch of the family, kept turning up at our hotel when we were out, leaving messages and insisting that she must see us urgently.

When she eventually caught up with us we found it was to ask me to find a British husband for her daughter who is long separated from her muslim husband with whom she has 4 children and she also came along armed with a sort of a résumé and a few photos of her daughter.

I didn't mind that much really, except that she sort of inferred in an round about way that now that I was "family", it was sort of like my duty and she had every faith that I would be able to do this for her.

Iain.

Tawi2
27th June 2009, 22:27
I have had experience of that Iain,some lady once gave me a Bio-data CV,four pieces of A4 professionally typed,picture stapled in the top left hand corner,listed her daughters academic achievements,work history,hobbies,interests :Erm: I felt too ashamed to say I didnt know a prospective husband,I mumbled "Thanks" and "I will try" I felt really sorry for the family as they were on hard times.

trader dave
27th June 2009, 23:12
:yikes: i just remembered when i first meet my wife:Rasp: she asked me to find her a nice english guy :Erm::Erm: i wonder if she still wants one:icon_lol::icon_lol:

D&G
28th June 2009, 01:32

I can't believe it, girls i know or i don't even know are asking me to look for a bf or hubby for them here in UK.

I've loads of inquiries from girls about how they could get a brit bf/hubby :yikes: and u're right if there's money in it i think i would consider helping them find one :icon_lol:

Girls i know have asked me if i could look for a brit guy for them :omg: and some total strangers also bluntly asked me to get them a guy who could give them a baby looking exactly like my baby :doh (oh well, i hope they are not suggesting that i should start a sperm bank business :NoNo: :icon_lol:)

aromulus
28th June 2009, 06:55
I've loads of inquiries from girls about how they could get a brit bf/hubby :yikes: and u're right if there's money in it i think i would consider helping them find one :icon_lol:

Girls i know have asked me if i could look for a brit guy for them :omg: and some total strangers also bluntly asked me to get them a guy who could give them a baby looking exactly like my baby :doh (oh well, i hope they are not suggesting that i should start a sperm bank business :NoNo: :icon_lol:)

You can now find Turkey basters on Amazon, free delivery....:D

Tiggers0608
28th June 2009, 07:33
Oh yeah, its just a word, usually I ignore them, even married woman asking me that they gonna separate thier husband if I can find british guy for them (sounds desperate, isnt it) not even looking for a partner, they also ask, "can you find a job for me?" they think it so easy, so I just keep saying, "yeah yeah alright":doh

:NoNo: I know how u feel sis , its really annoying :doh:doh:doh :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: :Erm: but i can't say yes i'll do that coz some people will take it seriously :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tiggers0608
28th June 2009, 07:35
Whenever I get my haircut in Pinas its always bayots asking can I get them a guy:cwm24:I always say yes because their scissors are snipping away close to my ears(I have grown quite attached to my ears over the years,couldnt bear to lose one):Erm:

:icon_lol::icon_lol: like what pinoy's will say " you can borrow a pig's ear" :Erm: i wonder if someone will do that lol :icon_lol:

Tiggers0608
28th June 2009, 07:37
If they want to live in Britain they can swap places with me and I can go live in Philippines! As a....Jeepney driver?:Erm:

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3: well might be a good idea for you to be a driver in the phils , you'll always get bayots (gay) young ladies, old ladies waiting for your route lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tiggers0608
28th June 2009, 07:38
The way your jokes are going we'll pay for you to go :D

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tiggers0608
28th June 2009, 07:41
The last time we were in Phils an aunt of my wife who is quite well off by Phils standards and rarely has anything to do with my wife's branch of the family, kept turning up at our hotel when we were out, leaving messages and insisting that she must see us urgently.

When she eventually caught up with us we found it was to ask me to find a British husband for her daughter who is long separated from her muslim husband with whom she has 4 children and she also came along armed with a sort of a résumé and a few photos of her daughter.

I didn't mind that much really, except that she sort of inferred in an round about way that now that I was "family", it was sort of like my duty and she had every faith that I would be able to do this for her.

Iain.

:rolleyes: Is she still keeping in touch and asking for updates if you found someone for her daughter? coz my aunt's friends and some of my friends still asking for updates :doh:doh:doh :cwm34: now im just hiding my id's on msngrs lol :bigcry: and telling them too busy to open e-mails :Rasp::cwm12:

estherboaz
28th June 2009, 07:45
should i say thats one of the Filipino thinking .they will exchange, do, try everything to escape poverty, sufferings or whatever in the Philippines.they thought life in UK is bed of roses.

Tiggers0608
28th June 2009, 07:48
I have had experience of that Iain,some lady once gave me a Bio-data CV,four pieces of A4 professionally typed,picture stapled in the top left hand corner,listed her daughters academic achievements,work history,hobbies,interests :Erm: I felt too ashamed to say I didnt know a prospective husband,I mumbled "Thanks" and "I will try" I felt really sorry for the family as they were on hard times.

:Erm: wow where's their bio-datas now and cv's ? :rolleyes: your lucky that they didn't stop you at the airport for having those stuff and they didn't question you for having lots of cv's lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tiggers0608
28th June 2009, 07:50
:yikes: i just remembered when i first meet my wife:Rasp: she asked me to find her a nice english guy :Erm::Erm: i wonder if she still wants one:icon_lol::icon_lol:

:Erm: I wonder if your going to ask your wife that question:icon_lol:

Tiggers0608
28th June 2009, 07:51

:cwm34: hopefully they don't ask you if they can borrow ur hubby so they can have a baby like yours :cwm34::omg:

Tiggers0608
28th June 2009, 07:52

:rolleyes: i'll tell some of my friends about that site :icon_lol:

Tiggers0608
28th June 2009, 08:01
should i say thats one of the Filipino thinking .they will exchange, do, try everything to escape poverty, sufferings or whatever in the Philippines.they thought life in UK is bed of roses.

:Erm: I think most of the people are like that not only filipinos but that what life is some people go where the pie smells good :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: follow that smell :rolleyes: hope its not a fart of someone who ate langka :icon_lol::D

estherboaz
28th June 2009, 08:07
:Erm: I think most of the people are like that not only filipinos but that what life is some people go where the pie smells good :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: follow that smell :rolleyes: hope its not a fart of someone who ate langka :icon_lol::D

yeah.they really want to go where the pie smells good.is there a pie langka flavor?

D&G
28th June 2009, 08:09
:cwm34: hopefully they don't ask you if they can borrow ur hubby so they can have a baby like yours :cwm34::omg:

just like the cliche "it doesnt take a genius to read between the lines" :) it was implied but none of them got the courage to ask...i was just waiting for them to ask :D :icon_lol: not a bad job: babymaker/donor? :D not sure if my hubby would agree though..:icon_lol:

D&G
28th June 2009, 08:15

so true but i wanna start my own local sperm bank company :D but first i would need some (willing) donors...anyone? :Hellooo: :D

aromulus
28th June 2009, 08:29
so true but i wanna start my own local sperm bank company :D but first i would need some (willing) donors...anyone? :Hellooo: :D

It is rumored that BJ's are the correct way for collection for storage purposes......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Could you shed further enlightment on that, please....???:Erm:

How would you go about it, then...???:Erm:

This thread is getting a bit raw and very near locking....:doh

pennybarry
28th June 2009, 08:38

'Tol you're there again. How's your holidays?

I did that many times for my friends and customers at my internet shop before.

One time I had a customer who told me about FH. She said she met her hubby online on that site so I started to browse that site too. Everytime I have customers looking/searching, I recommend Asian euro/FH and that was all I can help. Maybe about 10 customers married from that site and I was Ninang of two weddings:bigcry:.
Then my hubby has friend who also want to marry pinay and introduced my friend to him until they married on the first time they met. She's here now and can't reach her anymore:yikes::NoNo:Anyway, I'm happy to help and that's the most important.

nigel
28th June 2009, 09:05
and some total strangers also bluntly asked me to get them a guy who could give them a baby looking exactly like my baby :doh (oh well, i hope they are not suggesting that i should start a sperm bank business :NoNo: :icon_lol:)I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at that one...:icon_lol::icon_lol:

nigel
28th June 2009, 09:23
I work with two Filipino guys who have lived in Britain most of their lives cause their family brought them here when they were very young...they themselves will tell you "We are not really Filipinos! We are British really, we have a British attitude!" Despite them saying that they are both still married to Filipinas...I think maybe they got paired up!:icon_lol:

An English girl I work with told me she got invited to a birthday party at their house, she said "All of that food! I couldn't believe the food! They kept making food! Bringing more food! Eating more food! Bringing even more food! I thought maybe it was a prank! I've never seen so much food!" :laugher:

"We are not Filipinos, we are British really?" Hmmmmm..:Erm:

Hahahahahahahaha :laugher:

D&G
28th June 2009, 09:28
It is rumored that BJ's are the correct way for collection for storage purposes......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Could you shed further enlightment on that, please....???:Erm:

How would you go about it, then...???:Erm:

This thread is getting a bit raw and very near locking....:doh

:joke:

:Erm: i better stop before my hubby find out im posting all these :D i might get spanked :peepwall:

IainBusby
28th June 2009, 10:10
:rolleyes: Is she still keeping in touch and asking for updates if you found someone for her daughter? coz my aunt's friends and some of my friends still asking for updates :doh:doh:doh :cwm34: now im just hiding my id's on msngrs lol :bigcry: and telling them too busy to open e-mails :Rasp::cwm12:

No, we haven't heard from her since thank god, I don't think she has our contact details anyway, if she had them I think it might be a different story.

IainBusby
28th June 2009, 10:24
My wife thinks we should be looking for a prospective husband for her sister who works in Bahrain, but I keep telling her that even if we found someone who might be interested, because she's working in Bahrain and only goes home every 2 years, how could they ever meet, in Bahrain her sister has absolutely no freedom to go out and socialize or go to an internet cafe etc. But still, my wife is forever the eternal optimist and also I have to always remember, Rule No1, The wife is always right. And of course, Rule No2, if anything ever happens that would appear to contradict Rule No1, refer back to Rule No1
Iain.

KeithD
28th June 2009, 10:40
i might get spanked :peepwall:
Do we form a queue? :omg:

Sophie
28th June 2009, 10:50
But still, my wife is forever the eternal optimist and also I have to always remember, Rule No1, The wife is always right. And of course, Rule No2, if anything ever happens that would appear to contradict Rule No1, refer back to Rule No1
Iain.

LOL, exactly what my father in law said on his message at our wedding day "women are always right" and "always do what your wife tells you" :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
And he said that's the only secret to their 45-year marriage now and counting.....:xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D

estherboaz
28th June 2009, 13:22
[ always remember, Rule No1, The wife is always right. And of course, Rule No2, if anything ever happens that would appear to contradict Rule No1, refer back to Rule No1
Iain.[/QUOTE]

:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

ca143
28th June 2009, 13:51
[QUOTE=Tiggers0608;147000]:Brick::angry::Help1:

yes......i experience same your's as well.....I ALWAYS ANSWER TO THEM BOYS IN UK IS NOT A BARGAIN ON SIDEWALK even (SINTO-SINTO) is very difficult to find:BouncyHappy:

Tiggers0608
1st July 2009, 19:28
'Tol you're there again. How's your holidays?

I did that many times for my friends and customers at my internet shop before.

One time I had a customer who told me about FH. She said she met her hubby online on that site so I started to browse that site too. Everytime I have customers looking/searching, I recommend Asian euro/FH and that was all I can help. Maybe about 10 customers married from that site and I was Ninang of two weddings:bigcry:.
Then my hubby has friend who also want to marry pinay and introduced my friend to him until they married on the first time they met. She's here now and can't reach her anymore:yikes::NoNo:Anyway, I'm happy to help and that's the most important.

:BouncyHappy: Hi tol, yes i'm back now and yep my holiday is fine sis, got some summer and rainy days of the phils but still 1 month is not enough to have a holiday in the phils lol.

How are u and when's ur flight tol?

Wow u should put up a dating sites since ur good at it lol :xxgrinning--00xx3::Rasp::icon_lol:

Tiggers0608
1st July 2009, 19:36
[QUOTE=Tiggers0608;147000]:Brick::angry::Help1:

yes......i experience same your's as well.....I ALWAYS ANSWER TO THEM BOYS IN UK IS NOT A BARGAIN ON SIDEWALK even (SINTO-SINTO) is very difficult to find:BouncyHappy:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: lol I seen one the other day (sinto-sinto) and the guy pushing his wheelchair got angry at me and said " Just call him dumb" (with a really bad tone) , I was like what's his problem :furious3::Erm::cwm23: and i wasn't even looking at them. Gees some people really just want to start problems :icon_lol::cwm23::NoNo::cwm3:

Tiggers0608
1st July 2009, 19:39
My wife thinks we should be looking for a prospective husband for her sister who works in Bahrain, but I keep telling her that even if we found someone who might be interested, because she's working in Bahrain and only goes home every 2 years, how could they ever meet, in Bahrain her sister has absolutely no freedom to go out and socialize or go to an internet cafe etc. But still, my wife is forever the eternal optimist and also I have to always remember, Rule No1, The wife is always right. And of course, Rule No2, if anything ever happens that would appear to contradict Rule No1, refer back to Rule No1
Iain.

:Erm: why can't she go out ? coz i have a cousin there who's always out and about :Erm: she doesn't have any problems getting out :rolleyes: her mum's is having problems coz she's always out lol :icon_lol: coz i think in bahrain its not strict as in saudi.

GaryFifer
1st July 2009, 19:47

You better be careful how you word that. I got it cut in Pinas? You want what cut?:omg:

IainBusby
1st July 2009, 21:30
:Erm: why can't she go out ? coz i have a cousin there who's always out and about :Erm: she doesn't have any problems getting out :rolleyes: her mum's is having problems coz she's always out lol :icon_lol: coz i think in bahrain its not strict as in saudi.

I think maybe it's down to her employers, they probably want her to be available 24/7

Florge
2nd July 2009, 06:36
LOL, exactly what my father in law said on his message at our wedding day "women are always right" and "always do what your wife tells you" :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
And he said that's the only secret to their 45-year marriage now and counting.....:xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D

LOL... told my bf that.. and he said, he's learning already... LOL

estherboaz
2nd July 2009, 06:41

100% yes... husband is the head of the family but the wife is the neck.

pennybarry
3rd July 2009, 09:41
:BouncyHappy: Hi tol, yes i'm back now and yep my holiday is fine sis, got some summer and rainy days of the phils but still 1 month is not enough to have a holiday in the phils lol.

How are u and when's ur flight tol?

Wow u should put up a dating sites since ur good at it lol :xxgrinning--00xx3::Rasp::icon_lol:

Ahahhaha my friends called me Cupid. How I wish to have my own website but not a dating site ehehe. That was before but now I don't want to help anymore. Hubby said you might be blamed if they didn't get on:icon_lol:

My flight was delayed for months because my doctor advised me to have 3 months injections (Onced a month) before surgery. I wish to stay for 3 months as 1 month is bitin! but need to comeback soon for my short courses to finish, job and to receive sickness benefit allowance and JSA which cost 120+/week for 3 months plus 200£ ILA Allow:D My surgeon also said, I need to comeback ASAP for my first check up after surgery:Brick::CompBuster:

I am pleased you enjoyed your holidays. Photos please!!!

Sophie
3rd July 2009, 09:44
LOL... told my bf that.. and he said, he's learning already... LOL

aaaaawwwwwwwwww, good for you sis :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D:D

Sophie
3rd July 2009, 09:45
100% yes... husband is the head of the family but the wife is the neck.

Very true :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D:D:D

Mrs.JMajor
3rd July 2009, 09:48
sickness benefit allowance and JSA which cost 120+/week for 3 months plus 200£ ILA Allow:D

Wow that is what hubby said, Welcome to UK, rich in benefits ha:rolleyes:

pennybarry
3rd July 2009, 10:05
Wow that is what hubby said, Welcome to UK, rich in benefits ha:rolleyes:

Yup! That will be my second benefits lol lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::BouncyHappy::Rasp:I was happy when I received 2 weeks JSA when our factory was under repair. I got 60£ / week for 2 weeks. And the staffs at Jobcentreplus here are very accommodating. The interviewer advised me to comeback before my surgery and explained to me all the benefits I might receive. I can enrol my courses for free plus I can get ILA allowance so I will grab 2 courses this time.:action-smiley-081:

Thank you Britain Gov't for returning some of taxes you have deducted to my wages.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: I really appreciate it.

Tiggers0608
9th July 2009, 17:23
Ahahhaha my friends called me Cupid. How I wish to have my own website but not a dating site ehehe. That was before but now I don't want to help anymore. Hubby said you might be blamed if they didn't get on:icon_lol:

My flight was delayed for months because my doctor advised me to have 3 months injections (Onced a month) before surgery. I wish to stay for 3 months as 1 month is bitin! but need to comeback soon for my short courses to finish, job and to receive sickness benefit allowance and JSA which cost 120+/week for 3 months plus 200£ ILA Allow:D My surgeon also said, I need to comeback ASAP for my first check up after surgery:Brick::CompBuster:

I am pleased you enjoyed your holidays. Photos please!!!

:omg: wow loads of benefits ha , UK is great isn't it :xxgrinning--00xx3: sorry sis no space on my laptop so can't uploads the holiday pics yet :icon_lol: next time :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
10th July 2009, 10:18
:omg: wow loads of benefits ha , UK is great isn't it :xxgrinning--00xx3: sorry sis no space on my laptop so can't uploads the holiday pics yet :icon_lol: next time :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You must buy extra hard disk 'Tol or tell me you prefer to be hidden than show me your beauty.

Yes UK gov't is great! Some of our taxes return thru benefits. Every filipinas is proud of this. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tiggers0608
10th July 2009, 20:17
You must buy extra hard disk 'Tol or tell me you prefer to be hidden than show me your beauty.

Yes UK gov't is great! Some of our taxes return thru benefits. Every filipinas is proud of this. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Erm: :Erm: eerrhhmm 'Tol my picture is no use for ya here in UK, coz there's no mice or rats here unless ur in the phils it might be useful for ya lol (panakot sa daga) :icon_lol::icon_lol::D

beppe
14th July 2009, 04:44

It happens to me, I say never give up hope but I can't help.

Tiggers0608
15th July 2009, 20:12
It happens to me, I say never give up hope but I can't help.

:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol: that's a good one