PDA

View Full Version : Christmas

Admin
19th November 2004, 11:23
What is everyone doing for Xmas then?

I'm off for the usual 16kg of dinner at the mother's house, followed by a good beating by all the kids.

I spend quite a bit of money on presents as I always make sure I get something people want, and enjoy watching their faces when they see what they've got. I couldn't care less if I actually get anything.

And a thank you to my ex in advance for the cup from the pound shop with the wonky handle ;D

Anyway, the main event this year is I'm off to Singapore on the 5th January, so I'll just rush through Xmas & New Year to get somewhere nice'n'warm. 8)

ginapeterb
19th November 2004, 19:26
Well Keith's got off to a good start, by letting us all know his Christmas plans, way to go Keith, you are going to Singapore on the 5th January, looks like we will be crossing each other over the skies of the Middle East, you on your way out to Singapore, me on my way back to Abu Dhabi in the Emirates.

I will be probaly shouting you scouse........ across the sky...lucky..so and so...

I will be absent "In Country" to the land of Ate Glow, batingting taksi and lechon kawaili, so its christmas sa dalagang pilipino, so diyan lang ako sa Bacolod City.

so Magandang Tanghali Bayan ! saan kayo papunta ?

come on folks give me 10 out of 10 for errort even if not gramatically correct.