PDA

View Full Version : Benefits...benefits hehehehehe

Ann07
23rd June 2009, 20:38
I sent away the child benefits form today after we got John's BC this morning.Its a matter of waiting time now hehehehe. This time its me claiming it all:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Hope everyhting goes well:) Money money in the bank for the kids says the husband:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

KeithD
23rd June 2009, 20:50
Just spend it and give the kid an IOU each Xmas :)

Ann07
23rd June 2009, 20:52

hahahaha nice one there Boss:)

vbkelly
23rd June 2009, 20:56
goodluck hope you will get it soon!

Jay&Zobel
23rd June 2009, 21:31
Yep IOU!!! lol

pennybarry
24th June 2009, 09:53

My friend has 3 kids. Her kids have more money than her. So she always borrows some to pay bills:omg: Sometimes I give some to kids, and she take it:yikes:

Anyway she will repay for sure:icon_lol::Rasp:

adam&chryss
24th June 2009, 10:05
:xxgrinning--00xx3:
it's really helpful..
extra money for our kids to buy them nice clothes and toys.... and some for mummy too :icon_lol:

Ann07
24th June 2009, 13:49
it's really helpful..
extra money for our kids to buy them nice clothes and toys.... and some for mummy too :icon_lol:

absolutely:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
more for mummy:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Anyway, my husband will treat me for shopping for being brave:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
24th June 2009, 13:55
it's really helpful..

Anyway, my husband will treat me for shopping for being brave:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol:

And that's the sweetest part!!!! hehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Well done!

Ann07
24th June 2009, 14:17
And that's the sweetest part!!!! hehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Well done!

dapat lng kun ayaw ni kalbo masaktan joke wahhhhhhhhh:icon_lol::icon_lol:
He always does that :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Florge
25th June 2009, 04:55
you're funny ann! see you soon...

Ann07
29th June 2009, 14:30
you're funny ann! see you soon...

musta naman k florge? lol:)

Ann07
29th June 2009, 14:31
Got back john's BC today thats fast:xxgrinning--00xx3: waiting for the confirmation letter now:D:D:D

DianaKevy
29th June 2009, 22:26
wow! money money alright :D :) hehehehehehheeh go girl.....

MarBell379
29th June 2009, 22:33
Much as I understand the sentiment here. It does add credence to the theory that lots of people migrate to the UK knowing they will get handouts from the Government. I.e. Sponging.

I would hesitate to accuse anyone here, but it might be worth thinking about how we position ourselves to avoid making it even harder for future generations.

Jay&Zobel
29th June 2009, 22:53
Much as I understand the sentiment here. It does add credence to the theory that lots of people migrate to the UK knowing they will get handouts from the Government. I.e. Sponging.

I would hesitate to accuse anyone here, but it might be worth thinking about how we position ourselves to avoid making it even harder for future generations.

To be honest, when I was still in PI I never thought that people here were having support from the government. I never knew that low-income earners were being paid by the taxpayers. That there are such things as these:
Low-Income benefits (I thought It was so unfair)
Disability Allowance
Sick Pay
Maternity Pay
Paternity Allowance
etc etc...

But then again, all I can say is that, I am extremely grateful that we are having benefits here. That the government is PAYING US BACK, a very small fraction of the taxes that we have paid. We are not guilty or whatsoever. :) I think it is just fair.

But, I still am very crossed about BENEFIT THIEVES...:cwm23::Brick::angry:

bornatbirth
29th June 2009, 23:10

theres nothing wrong in claiming benefits,the fact that the filipina ladies are getting them for the first time doesnt surprise me that it puts :D on there faces!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i think all those making false claims you should be the ones you can blame!

charlwill
29th June 2009, 23:13
[/B]

theres nothing wrong in claiming benefits,the fact that the filipina ladies are getting them for the first time doesnt surprise me that it puts :D on there faces!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i think all those making false claims you should be the ones you can blame!
Very well said, BAB. There are alot of people faking their situation in order for them to claim benefits. There the one to be blame!!!!

Ann07
30th June 2009, 10:46
True true:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

we are tax payers so we just claim what we are entitled to:D Money for the babies:D:D:D:D:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Pays the nappies foods etc....:icon_lol::icon_lol:

maria_and_matt
30th June 2009, 12:16
child benefit is different though.. every child in this country gets that.. its not like claiming housing or income support..
what gets me are the europeans ie polish that come in this country and claim every benefit they can.. as for us wives our husbands work and have paid taxes all their life...!

adam&chryss
30th June 2009, 20:21

After paying my taxes for the last 24 years without making a claim now that I have a son and step-son i`ll claim whatever I want to and wont feel bad thank you very much. And as your aware Filipinos cant claim anything for at least 2 years so I dont think anyone here comes to "sponge" . Thats for the europeans that can claim benefits as soon as they land here.
I`m loving getting something back after all these years,loving it. :BouncyHappy:

MarBell379
30th June 2009, 20:36
As I said, I'm not pointing fingers. Just think we should consider how we position ourselves so we don't get put in the same box as people who ARE sponging!

And to those that think they pay their taxes and never get anything back, think about this lot -Parks, roads, landscaped towns, leisure centres, traffic calming (even the efforts we all complain about), fire brigades, police, ambulances, hopsitals etc (even if we havent had cause to use them, I for one am grateful for them being there just in case) etc, etc, etc.

We DO have it good in the UK, even if its not the land of milk and honey that many people from other countries believe it is.

aaaandd....thats my lot. I don't want to get flamed. Should I run away now
:Britain:

Sophie
30th June 2009, 20:40

nice :xxgrinning--00xx3: blow out naman, hehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D

Sophie
30th June 2009, 20:44
aaaandd....thats my lot. I don't want to get flamed. Should I run away now
:Britain:

Yeah, as fast as you can, lol :icon_lol::icon_lol: Just kidding marbell :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
30th June 2009, 20:45

blow out? or pig out :icon_lol:

Ann07
1st July 2009, 09:40

heheheh as usual sis damit :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: i purchased some already in manay's fav online clothes shop:) lets see how it goes:D

Ann07
1st July 2009, 09:42
After paying my taxes for the last 24 years without making a claim now that I have a son and step-son i`ll claim whatever I want to and wont feel bad thank you very much. And as your aware Filipinos cant claim anything for at least 2 years so I dont think anyone here comes to "sponge" . Thats for the europeans that can claim benefits as soon as they land here.
I`m loving getting something back after all these years,loving it. :BouncyHappy:

Same as my husband Adam, he feels that way:D so gogogogogogogo claim whatever we want if we are entitled:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: grrrr since working fulltime we are only entitled to few oh dear.....

Jay&Zobel
1st July 2009, 10:11
heheheh as usual sis damit :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: i purchased some already in manay's fav online clothes shop:) lets see how it goes:D

Well done!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
1st July 2009, 17:35

Niceeeeeee :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

adam&chryss
1st July 2009, 17:41
i just received a child trust fund (£250) voucher for Yujin.. well i didn't know that Yujin is entitled to this as well :)

still waiting for Isaac's, so we can open them an account :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Sophie
1st July 2009, 17:43
i just received a child trust fund (£250) voucher for Yujin.. well i didn't know that Yujin is entitled to this as well :)

still waiting for Isaac's, so we can open them an account :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

wow, blow out naman dyan, hehehe, some zagu perhaps, hehehe

adam&chryss
1st July 2009, 17:52

sure! on yujin's 16th bday.. that's the time he can get the trustfund.. hehehe:D

Jay&Zobel
1st July 2009, 18:03

sure! on yujin's 16th bday.. that's the time he can get the trustfund.. hehehe:D

ay oo!! lol :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: siguro successful na Zagu bisnis mo by that time lol :D:icon_lol: (y not!?):Rasp:

Ann07
1st July 2009, 18:58

nice there adamandchryss:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
1st July 2009, 18:59
ay oo!! lol :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: siguro successful na Zagu bisnis mo by that time lol :D:icon_lol: (y not!?):Rasp:

hahahahaha zagu :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: pahingi sis:icon_lol::icon_lol:

rusty
1st July 2009, 20:48

I think its 18 not 16

Just open one for our Isaac, will bring details on Saturday if you want.

kenny
1st July 2009, 21:12
child benefit is different though.. every child in this country gets that.. its not like claiming housing or income support..
what gets me are the europeans ie polish that come in this country and claim every benefit they can.. as for us wives our husbands work and have paid taxes all their life...!

I cant agree more with you on that one :Cuckoo:

Sophie
1st July 2009, 21:15

ay tagal pa pala, hehehe.....baka by that time, nag evolve na ang zagu into something else :D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

adam&chryss
2nd July 2009, 09:27

:icon_lol: sana nga sis!

nice there adamandchryss:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks sis!

hahahahaha zagu :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: pahingi sis:icon_lol::icon_lol:

I think its 18 not 16

Just open one for our Isaac, will bring details on Saturday if you want.

yup, that's what hubby said too.

ay tagal pa pala, hehehe.....baka by that time, nag evolve na ang zagu into something else :D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

hahaha! nadagdagan pa ng 2 yeras :D

calling all members here in the forum!! free Zagu on Yujin's 18th birthday :icon_lol: