PDA

View Full Version : Mabuhay fr Mt. Prov Phils living in Brighton E. Sussex

MaEzKe
20th October 2006, 18:14
Halu-halo!!! :Hellooo:

I just found this site and newly registered few minutes back. I am Milou 26, married to Keith, 27. I came from Mountain Province in Philippines, or Baguio City to be more popular (anyone here from Baguio too?). Arrived in the UK Dec 22 2005 and my visa is going to expire next year already (Oh my Gosh:omg: , yes we are worrier:-) . We are in Brighton East Sussex, I don't have much Filipina friends yet.

And oh, we have a 2 mos old baby that I am looking after. And maybe spend some time reading in this site forum if he is sleeping:-):rolleyes:

Nice site, keep it up and I am glad to be here.
Milou.

Ps. mentioning my visa above, can someone direct me to a link in the thread about how to apply for Indefinite stay reqmnts? Thanks thanks.

scotsfiancee
20th October 2006, 22:54

Hmmm i miss that :D

I just found this site and newly registered few minutes back. I am Milou 26, married to Keith, 27. I came from Mountain Province in Philippines, or Baguio City to be more popular (anyone here from Baguio too?). Arrived in the UK Dec 22 2005 and my visa is going to expire next year already (Oh my Gosh:omg: , yes we are worrier:-) . We are in Brighton East Sussex, I don't have much Filipina friends yet.

And oh, we have a 2 mos old baby that I am looking after. And maybe spend some time reading in this site forum if he is sleeping:-):rolleyes:

Milou.

Welcome Milou ......... pleased to meet you here ..:)

Ps. mentioning my visa above, can someone direct me to a link in the thread about how to apply for Indefinite stay reqmnts? Thanks thanks.

It would be nice if you will use the SEARCH FUNCTION all infos are there!

:Hellooo: :Hellooo:

MaEzKe
22nd October 2006, 09:41
Hi Scot, thanks!

I also miss Halo-halo esp in summer!

I try browsing but seems very broad.

milou

baboyako
22nd October 2006, 12:38
in cafe fiesta they sell halo-halo.

MaEzKe
24th October 2006, 10:15
Tnx, I'll try to find Cafe Fiesta:-)

robeth
24th October 2006, 12:16
[QUOTE=MaEzKe;13726]Halu-halo!!! :Hellooo:

Milou.QUOTE]

welcome milou...ur in the right site!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

opticsgwm
13th December 2006, 03:01
is there a filipino community in brighton?

let me know.. peter_w_hillsATtiscali.co.uk (peter_w_hills@tiscali.co.uk)

jbt
13th December 2006, 04:25

Milou.

:Hellooo:

hi maezke.....Welcome to this site and enjoy!!!

Got some relatives in Baguio and Ilocos, hopefully, we'll visit the place on our next holiday....

re. the indefinite leave to remain, you can also visit this site
http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/applying/applicationforms/

:wiggle: Goodluck..

flor
13th December 2006, 10:46
Hello milou,:Hellooo: im just new in this site too just registered last mon.Dec.11 im flor from baguio city and got married here last nov.17.i applied now for my FLR and hopefully it will be granted.
Im living here in plymouth and hope to find a job sooner.nice to meet you ::Rasp: :Rasp:

MaEzKe
17th January 2007, 17:03
[QUOTE=MaEzKe;13726]Halu-halo!!! :Hellooo:

Milou.QUOTE]

welcome milou...ur in the right site!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

-Thank You po.

is there a filipino community in brighton?

let me know.. peter_w_hillsATtiscali.co.uk (peter_w_hills@tiscali.co.uk)

-I met Few Filipinos here and they say they have parties before and they are going to invite me soon if another one comes. So I suppose there is.

:Hellooo:

hi maezke.....Welcome to this site and enjoy!!!

Got some relatives in Baguio and Ilocos, hopefully, we'll visit the place on our next holiday....

re. the indefinite leave to remain, you can also visit this site
http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/applying/applicationforms/

:wiggle: Goodluck..

-Thanks, Baguio and Ilocos are nice places to visit. I will go home to Baguio next month!

Hello milou,:Hellooo: im just new in this site too just registered last mon.Dec.11 im flor from baguio city and got married here last nov.17.i applied now for my FLR and hopefully it will be granted.
Im living here in plymouth and hope to find a job sooner.nice to meet you ::Rasp: :Rasp:

-Hi Flor, may landline ka? Email mo siyak. Awan pay nameet ko nga taga Baguio ditoy. Hope to meet you but Plymouth is far from here:-)

All the best to all of you guys...

IainBusby
17th January 2007, 19:50
Hi Milou,

Nice to meet you here, keep posting.

Louella & Iain

empott
18th January 2007, 01:33
Hello Milou, welcome and enjoy. :Hellooo: Im just an hour and a half away from Baguio. Ilocano ak met! :D I am married to a great guy from North Wales.:luv4:

KeithD
18th January 2007, 09:52
I am married to a great guy from North Wales.:luv4:
I'm a bigamist!!! :omg: :omg: :omg:

tiger@tigress
18th January 2007, 10:54
:xxgrinning--00xx3: :Hellooo: Welcome Welcome feel at home and enjoy... lol :icon_lol:

empott
20th January 2007, 00:49
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: So u r from North Wales too, Boss Keith? My hubby is from Wrexham.

KeithD
20th January 2007, 10:12
We're near Denbigh in the Welsh outback, still clearing the sheep off the roof after the hurricane winds.....:action-smiley-081:

Mrs Daddy
20th January 2007, 11:24
welcome,welcome and welcome maEzke from ky hubby and I.

MaEzKe
20th January 2007, 13:11
Thanks for the welcome!

I have to look for what Bigamist means, lol.

MaEzKe
20th January 2007, 13:17
Hello Milou, welcome and enjoy. :Hellooo: Im just an hour and a half away from Baguio. Ilocano ak met! :D I am married to a great guy from North Wales.:luv4:

Practicum ak idiay La Union, sa Aringay at Bauang. Sayang adayo ti ayan yo dito UK.

jonnijon
20th January 2007, 18:25
Hi Maezke,I live in Brighton and I have a honey who lives in Tagum City.Will be in Davao on the first of June,we have decided to try and get an annulment.Not looking forward to the long process but its the only option we have so fingers crossed.John.

MaEzKe
20th January 2007, 22:29
Hi John, Goodluck!
Hope to see you and her here oneday.

I will be going home to Philippines next month, be back end of May.

empott
21st January 2007, 02:23
Practicum ak idiay La Union, sa Aringay at Bauang. Sayang adayo ti ayan yo dito UK.

Aww sayang! But then, who knows we will meet someday, di ba?

MaEzKe
21st January 2007, 21:08
Message mo siak nu umay kayo ditoy brighton, summer pumapasyal mga tao dito.