PDA

View Full Version : National Insurance Number

estherboaz
22nd June 2009, 12:47
I just got my national insurance number. I did not attend any interview in the jobcentre personally.i guess my interview was when i inquired to jobcentre using the number i read from one of the threads here.

Thank you so much.

Actually i dont know if i will happy or what coz my hubby told me, i could now officially work and contribute.

aposhark
22nd June 2009, 16:27
I just got my national insurance number. I did not attend any interview in the jobcentre personally.i guess my interview was when i inquired to jobcentre using the number i read from one of the threads here.

Thank you so much.

Actually i dont know if i will happy or what coz my hubby told me, i could now officially work and contribute.

Working gives us all self-worth and, even though it can abe a pain in the bum, it is ultimately rewarding and of course bills still need to be paid.

Jay&Zobel
22nd June 2009, 16:35

Working gives us all self-worth and, even though it can abe a pain in the bum, it is ultimately rewarding and of course bills still need to be paid.

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
I'm sure you will be ok. It's good to be helping our partners right? When you receive your 1st pay cheque you will definitely be happier!! :):):):):):):):BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Shayla
22nd June 2009, 19:12

Thank you so much.

We're same :-)..

I applied my National Insurance Number by telephoning the job centre and I never appear there in person.All they done was sent me an application form and I filled it up and they asked a copy of my passport with the visa then I forward it back to them and couple of weeks ago I got my National Insurance Number Card.

Good luck!.

Matt7
24th August 2009, 00:20
NI cards are odd. I remember when I was 16, everyone actually celebrated getting their cards as some kind of achievement......then someone told us its for the government to take money from our paychecks. Needless to say we weren't impressed

joebloggs
24th August 2009, 00:47
we hear in the press about fake passports, user id theft and fraud, and the gov will send you a NI number thru the post :icon_lol:, how do they know youre passport is pukka or you are the same person in the photo, unless they physically check both :NoNo: