PDA

View Full Version : Obtaining a Replacement Marriage Certificate from NSO

New Shoes
22nd June 2009, 10:08
Hello all,

My girl has lost her marriage certificate and requires a replacement copy. (Marriage was to a filipino approximately 8 years ago).

Could anyone tell me:

1) the cost of obtaining a replacement marriage certificate from the Nation Statistics Office (NSO).

2) What documents are required to get a replacement marriage certificate.

She lives in the Davao area so I assume she'll need to contact the NSO office in Davao.

Many thanks,

Dave

Mrs.JMajor
22nd June 2009, 10:17
Geeeesh no requirement needed, just fill up the form and its only 120 pesos or 1 gbp and 20p, not much , took 5 working days if she apply in person to NSO-Edsa

adam&chryss
22nd June 2009, 10:19
tell her to go at NSO personally and bring a valid ID... she will just fill-up the form, have it check and then pay in the cashier. the cashier will tell her when can she pick her marriage certificate then..

adam&chryss
22nd June 2009, 10:20
Geeeesh no requirement needed, just fill up the form and its only 120 pesos or 1 gbp and 20p, not much , took 5 wroking days if she apply in person to NSO-Edsa

hahaha :icon_lol:

sabay pa tayo xxx

Mrs.JMajor
22nd June 2009, 10:21
http://www.census.gov.ph/data/civilreg/serbilis_centers.html
Check here the nearest station of NSO (Davao) or send the link to her, follow that link and she can contact or email her querry

But absolutely not much cost as i got mine 5 months ago

adam&chryss
22nd June 2009, 10:22
and by the way she can also pay to be delivered in her house, in case she doesn't want to go back there...

Mrs.JMajor
22nd June 2009, 10:24
hahaha :icon_lol:

sabay pa tayo xxx
Ngekk, I saw already in 4 post,I said huh!! and I saw your reply, hmmm nice one eh

xxxx miss yah all Maria,Dorres,Anita etc...etc... blah blah blah hahahaha

Arthur Little
22nd June 2009, 10:35
Hello all,

My girl has lost her marriage certificate and requires a replacement copy. (Marriage was to a filipino approximately 8 years ago).

Could anyone tell me:

1) the cost of obtaining a replacement marriage certificate from the Nation Statistics Office (NSO).

2) What documents are required to get a replacement marriage certificate.

She lives in the Davao area so I assume she'll need to contact the NSO office in Davao.

Many thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave,

I would suggest she contact the local Civil Registrar in the Municipality/City where the wedding was held. As to the cost of obtaining a replacement, staff here will be able to access the document and advise. Last February, my wife asked for an additional official NSO copy of OUR marriage certificate at the Davao office and paid only Php140 for it. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

New Shoes
22nd June 2009, 10:36
Wow!!

Thanks for all the swift responses!! Less than 30 mins since first posted my question.

Thanks again everyone. Much appreciated and very helpful indeed.

familylawyer
2nd July 2009, 07:56
If your abroad, go the NSO website and request online. Pay through credit card and it will be delivered to your doorstep!

Florge
2nd July 2009, 11:17
let her check this site: https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/frmIndex.asp

used this for my BC and Cenomar requests, as I am so lazy to go to NSO and fall in line... hehehe...