PDA

View Full Version : Philippine brand dried mangoes

RedSMurF
19th June 2009, 10:09
Hello All,

I am searching for a UK source for the large bags of the Philippine brand dried mangoes. I have found a couple of places that carry the small ones (sadly often at exorbitant prices) but does anyone know of a company or place that sells the large ones?

Tawi2
19th June 2009, 11:21
What quantitites are you looking at sourcing smurf?I have friends in the DENR and the MRDP who help farmers co-operatives to establish business ventrues such as exporting dried mango,fish,etc,might be an idea to import your own depending upon quantity :Erm:

RedSMurF
19th June 2009, 11:33
Just looking for personal consumption at the moment and not really for business/import purposes.

james999
19th June 2009, 16:04
try Costco cash and carry if you can they sell 1kg bags, not the Philippine brand variety but Mariano and they taste just as good a bag cost £8.99 last time i was there

Mrs Daddy
19th June 2009, 18:49
What quantitites are you looking at sourcing smurf?I have friends in the DENR and the MRDP who help farmers co-operatives to establish business ventrues such as exporting dried mango,fish,etc,might be an idea to import your own depending upon quantity :Erm:

Ohhh! I miss those mangoes Mr.Tawi2:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: cant wait to go back home:Brick::Brick::Brick:

Jay&Zobel
20th June 2009, 11:39

Ohhh! I miss those mangoes Mr.Tawi2:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: cant wait to go back home:Brick::Brick::Brick:

Same here Mrs Daddy. Mangoes here aren't that nice compared...:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: :bigcry: Uwian na, makatikim lang ng tunay na PI mangga! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
20th June 2009, 11:41
yeah me soon! all fruits in pinas yari sa akin yan lahat.