PDA

View Full Version : Family guy...

Ji&Ma
19th June 2009, 02:07
Hello peeps, anybody of you enjoying Family Guy currently running on BBC3 as much as I do?:Erm::omg:
I've found it pretty witty and sharp, reflecting our society very well, but maybe some of you find it childish. I have to admit it is basically "Simpsons for adults" but still I like it...:Erm::icon_lol::D

IainBusby
19th June 2009, 08:30
Maybe it is childish, but I think it's hilarious. :laugher::laugher::laugher:
Iain.

Mrs.JMajor
19th June 2009, 09:03
Well dont worry as we had our own fav channel, As i mention here b4 I like Jeremy Kyle show, especially if the DNA result will tell by Mr Kyle:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

DaveUK
19th June 2009, 19:47
I only discovered Family Guy a few months ago. I always knew it existed, but everytime I saw a clip it didn't seem to register as funny with me.

Then one night I sat and watched a whole episode with my housemate as there was nothing else on, so no reason to change the channel. I realised by the end of the episode, I'd been laughing. Since then I watch episodes when I can and laugh my backside off every time! :D

bornatbirth
19th June 2009, 19:53
it is actually very good and upto date and quite brave at time or close to the bone?

its been on for quite a while but shown at odd times,i still prefer the simpsons!

somebody
19th June 2009, 20:52
do you realy like it do you? really? like it lots? like it? hm? hm? hm?

Ji&Ma
19th June 2009, 20:54
do you realy like it do you? really? like it lots? like it? hm? hm? hm?

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
20th June 2009, 11:30
Hahaha Family Guy... I've watched it few times... I kind of like it in a strange way lol. It's weird adult cartoon show... What about South Park (on Comedy Central/MTV)?

vbkelly
20th June 2009, 11:48
Hello peeps, anybody of you enjoying Family Guy currently running on BBC3 as much as I do?:Erm::omg:
I've found it pretty witty and sharp, reflecting our society very well, but maybe some of you find it childish. I have to admit it is basically "Simpsons for adults" but still I like it...:Erm::icon_lol::D

me and hubby love to watch family guy, stuwey and the dog quite rude but hilarious

Ji&Ma
20th June 2009, 14:11
me and hubby love to watch family guy, stuwey and the dog quite rude but hilarious
Stewie is my favourite there:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Especially his permanent attempts to kill Loise:D