PDA

View Full Version : What ya have to do

Reagal1
19th June 2009, 01:35
I am single man sensitive, caring, friends tell me that I知 attractive:yikes: however beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but most of all I知 genuine,
So I need help can someone please tell me what I知 doing wrong??????

Ji&Ma
19th June 2009, 01:45
I am single man sensitive, caring, friends tell me that I知 attractive:yikes: however beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but most of all I知 genuine,
Easy man:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Try to search this link (http://www.win2win.co.uk/zdating/) so you might get your nice cute clever and caring Filipina sooner than you'll think....:D:omg:
Good luck man:xxgrinning--00xx3:
P.S. I've been more or less the same until I've met my gwapa Filipina asawa on the web...
Things rapidly changed afterwards....:omg::D:icon_lol:

nigel
19th June 2009, 07:05
Just be yourself! Don't "try" to be something else! Be yourself!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aryM
19th June 2009, 07:43
Yes, Nigel is right... Just be yourself :)

Tawi2
19th June 2009, 09:56
Friends tell me I look like an unmade bed dragged through a hedge backwards,I know how you feel,doomed to a life of eternal batchelorhood,look on the bright side,no one to tell you to pick up your socks from the bedroom floor or remove your empty pizza box from the coffee table :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
19th June 2009, 09:59

So what do you want ? g/f ? chat mate ? name it...:Erm:

Arthur Little
19th June 2009, 10:29
"pick up your socks from the bedroom floor, remove your empty pizza box from the coffee table ... OR unearth unwashed plates from under the bed". And the list goes on ... :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

... ha! ... that was ME ... when my 30-something-yr-old son was still living with me. Now, he's a "reformed character", and the flat he shares with his fiancee sparkles like a new pin. Amazing what the :love18: of a good woman can do!

Arthur Little
19th June 2009, 10:34
P.S. I've been more or less the same until I've met my gwapa Filipina asawa on the web...
Things rapidly changed afterwards....:omg::D:icon_lol:

... see what I mean? Actually, my son Alastair's fiancee LOOKS rather like a Filipina ... but she's not. :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
19th June 2009, 11:28
I am single man sensitive, caring, friends tell me that I’m attractive:yikes: however beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but most of all I’m genuine,
So I need help can someone please tell me what I’m doing wrong??????

Take heart! When I was in my late teens, I was like that too ... shy, sensitive and ... yes [dare I say] tall, dark and (it HAD been said)handsome.:lol2: Yet I didn't seem to "score" in the way the more macho type did. I even used to imagine I'd be left on the shelf! Then, at age 20, I met the girl who was to become my first wife. She and I were together for twenty-seven years ... UNTIL ...

... sadly she died prematurely ... and, once again, I found myself on my owneo ... only by THIS time, I was a balding, middle-aged man, and despaired of ever finding true happiness again. But, though I'd lost my "looks", 24 years of marriage and maturity had built up my self-confidence to the extent that I found myself "re-living my 'teenage' years" throughout my fifties.

Then, in 2007, I began corresponding on an almost daily basis with a Filipina. And, thanks to the wonders of modern technology - plus a little help from a small nest egg left to me by a maiden aunt - I was able to twice visit her homeland at the back end of last year. Now, I'm once again a happily-married man. It just goes to show that none of us :NoNo:can predict what lies in store for us ... so please, DO try to stay POSITIVE ... no matter WHAT age you are! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
19th June 2009, 11:37
Your right Arthur,once your past a certain age you do become more confident,or maybe like me you have had so many rejections you think one more isnt going to matter,look at it this way,you can play the percentages game,if you ask 10 women for a coffee your certainly going to get at least one who will accept right?Theres loads of Grab-a-granny nights around in social clubs,your never going to fail in one of those,give it a go :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
19th June 2009, 13:15
... or maybe you have had so many rejections you think one more isnt going to matter

Yeah ... :iagree: ... I suppose that CAN - and :cwm24: DOES - happen as well; it certainly did to ME. But you soon develop a "thick skin", adapt to it and learn to laugh:laugher: it off!

Arthur Little
19th June 2009, 13:20
Theres loads of *Grab-a-granny nights around in social clubs,your never going to fail in one of those,give it a go :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Erm: *God forbid!

Arthur Little
19th June 2009, 13:35
Grab-a-granny

... or, when you reach My vintage ... some are already Great-Grannies!! :doh

Mrs Daddy
19th June 2009, 18:40
welcome here:)

Reagal1
26th June 2009, 01:14
Thanks everyone for the comments, just getting fed up waiting for miss or ms right maybe thats whats wrong i'm waiting should just get on with things, after all it usally happens when you lest expect it, once again thanks.

Mrs.JMajor
26th June 2009, 09:15
Thanks everyone for the comments, just getting fed up waiting for miss or ms right maybe thats whats wrong i'm waiting should just get on with things, after all it usally happens when you lest expect it, once again thanks.

Hey, dont lose hope, I am pretty sure that members(including me) can give you a chat mate then its up to you how you both carry on, because I am sure this happen to some filipina when they are on the way to UK, our "single" friend and even married:yikes:, they say "Can you find british guy for me":yikes:
Like other british guy here, see, they are lucky to find one:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
26th June 2009, 11:10
Reagal,take your vacation in Pinas for a couple of weeks,you will meet someone :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Reagal1
29th June 2009, 00:32
And once again thanks, I would welcome introductions so if you know anyone who would like to communicate with me please let them know, thanks.

nigel
29th June 2009, 07:13
And once again thanks, I would welcome introductions so if you know anyone who would like to communicate with me please let them know, thanks.
Get youself to Philippines or Thailand, they're nice girls! You could go to Russia, but who'd want to have a girl called "Olga?" Why are they all called Olga?:Erm:

:icon_lol:

Tawi2
29th June 2009, 10:37
Olga means Holy,my mates wife is Russian,her names Svetlana,he calls her sweaty for short :icon_lol:

womaninlove
29th June 2009, 14:46
Reagal,take your vacation in Pinas for a couple of weeks,you will meet someone :xxgrinning--00xx3:

good advice...better see them for yourself.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
29th June 2009, 15:15
Olga means Holy,my mates wife is Russian,her names Svetlana,he calls her sweaty for short :icon_lol:

... S(v)weaty Betty, eh! :icon_lol: