PDA

View Full Version : FLR Processing Time

classygirl
18th June 2009, 13:38
Hello to all.Been awhile since my last visit here and here I am again trying to get some info from you nice/friendly folks.I have sumbitted my application for FLR by post first week of May and done my biometric requirement last
May 22.I would like to know what is the usual processing time for FLR?I feel that mine is quite long time or it is just normal?Thanks again and hope that all is doing well.Kind regards..............:)

Mrs.JMajor
18th June 2009, 14:04
Usually 12 weeks or 14 weeks, got friend here (member) she been waiting for 9 weeks now, that is the reason i didnt apply by post, cause any moment i will need my passport to fly back to pinas, usually 3 months figure of waiting time

les_taxi
19th June 2009, 12:56
thread in wrong section methinks.

empott
19th June 2009, 15:19
thread in wrong section methinks.

Eagle eye! :icon_lol:

JudyHon
19th June 2009, 19:37
I've been waiting for exactly 2 months now and haven't received my FLR yet. Done my biometric requirement 2 weeks after i submitted my application by post. I know someone here (member) got hers after 6 weeks.

As i have read in the UKBA website their target is 90% within six months. Don't worry you're not alone. All we have to do is wait and be patient. Hope everything will be alright :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Best of luck to us :)

classygirl
20th June 2009, 11:37
I've been waiting for exactly 2 months now and haven't received my FLR yet. Done my biometric requirement 2 weeks after i submitted my application by post. I know someone here (member) got hers after 6 weeks.

As i have read in the UKBA website their target is 90% within six months. Don't worry you're not alone. All we have to do is wait and be patient. Hope everything will be alright :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Best of luck to us :)

Good to hear that I am not alone waiting.And you're right,we cant do anything but to wait and be patient.Thanks for your reply and all the best for both of us and to all who's on the same boat.Have a nice weekend.:)

classygirl
20th June 2009, 11:38
Usually 12 weeks or 14 weeks, got friend here (member) she been waiting for 9 weeks now, that is the reason i didnt apply by post, cause any moment i will need my passport to fly back to pinas, usually 3 months figure of waiting time

Thanks alot!!!Have a nice weekend!!!!!!!!!!:)